Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eminem looks like a corpse

Load Metric

Eminem looks like a corpse

wowwwwwwww

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comments

bukowski72: posting stories from Drudge...He said he got so fucked on pills he almost died
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    prolly all just a big misunderstanding

or aids

Banned
    Load Metric
    He's 42 years old bruh

Load Metric
    bro the flesh doesnt melt off your nose cheeks neck and temple because youre 42.

Comments

LLL: :this

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Ladies and Gentleman, now playing the role of Eminem is Christopher Walken.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    bro the flesh doesnt melt off your nose cheeks neck and temple because youre 42.
    May have had plastic due to cocaine snorting collapsed sinuses Stuey Unger style

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    May have had plastic due to cocaine snorting collapsed sinuses Stuey Unger style

said the guy who called a shove on an AQx board with KQ and binked a Q on the river.

Load Metric
    Tilda Swinton is looking good

Load Metric
    I wonder if Eminem could even get acknowledged if he first emerged in today's society.

No doubt he was talented but would anybody be able to look past the lyrical content of 'Slim Shady LP' or 'MMLP'?

Virulent homophobia and songs where he cuts his wife's throat with sound effects just wouldn't work. I tried listening to 'MMLP' recently and it was tough. A lot has changed in 14 years.

But now he has AIDS and hasn't been good for like, 8 years?

Load Metric

said the guy who called a shove on an AQx board with KQ and binked a Q on the river.
    I beg to differ sir. It went check then I shoved. Then AK ( I'm assuming was you) called. Play better next time and get it in preflop and maybe just maybe I will fold KQ if it's unsuited.

Load Metric

I beg to differ sir. It went check then I shoved. Then AK ( I'm assuming was you) called. Play better next time and get it in preflop and maybe just maybe I will fold KQ if it's unsuited.

Its one thing to play terribly, its quite another to lie.

I raised pre with AK (2700 stack), you called with KQ(5000 stack or something from your previous hilarisuckout). I checked to you on a AQx flop and of course you bet about 350 because you either rungood or gobroke, at which point I pushed and you snap called.

Stop making this worse for yourself and apologize for being awful. And a liar.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I wonder if Eminem could even get acknowledged if he first emerged in today's society.

No doubt he was talented but would anybody be able to look past the lyrical content of 'Slim Shady LP' or 'MMLP'?

Virulent homophobia and songs where he cuts his wife's throat with sound effects just wouldn't work. I tried listening to 'MMLP' recently and it was tough. A lot has changed in 14 years.

Dont forget that he had the single greatest pop producer (Dr Dre) in recent history giving him friendly cartoon beats to go with this animated saucy white boy routine.

Also dont forget that when he was blowing up, 'battling' was riiiiight about to become irrelevant but it hadnt yet, so people were like OHHHH WOW A WHITE BOY WHO CAN BATTLE RAP THATS CULTURALLY RELEVANT AND RESONATES WITH MY INNER UNDERDOG approximately everywhere.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Dont forget that he had the single greatest pop producer (Dr Dre) in recent history giving him friendly cartoon beats to go with this animated saucy white boy routine.

Also dont forget that when he was blowing up, 'battling' was riiiiight about to become irrelevant but it hadnt yet, so people were like OHHHH WOW A WHITE BOY WHO CAN BATTLE RAP THATS CULTURALLY RELEVANT AND RESONATES WITH MY INNER UNDERDOG approximately everywhere.

Battle rap dead? Wake up atine. Your balls are showing, and by balls I mean glaring ignorance.

Load Metric
    weirdly he looks like dj chaps muuuuuuuch younger brother

Comments

sonatine: clean-up, aisle chaps

varys: bang a

Load Metric

Stop making this worse for yourself and apologize for being awful. And a liar.
    You sir are a villain. How dare you besmirch not only my good name but also my patented rungood?

Load Metric
    MEANWHILE IN CHAPS' "DJ BOOTH"

Load Metric
    ohhh daaaaaaaaaang

Load Metric
    Gare looks like a 4 week old corpse. gassy,bloated and discoloured (possibly from high uptake of estrogen)

Load Metric
    OHHHH DAAAANNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Load Metric
    i forgive you

Thread Information