Thread: Don't have your Full Tilt refund yet? Read this important thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Don't have your Full Tilt refund yet? Read this important thread

http://pokerfuse.com/news/law-and-re...eir-full-tilt/

Basically, 2200 players have incomplete/erroneous applications for remissions, and are about to be...

(for good)

If you submitted a petition and haven't gotten your money yet, call (866) 250-2640 VERY SOON during business hours.

Load Metric
    Thought it would be a lot more than $110 million to USA players.

Load Metric
    Just got a very unexpected email from Full Tilt claiming the money owed to me will be in my bank account within 7 days.

I had completely written this off, so nice surprise. Hopefully it's not an early April Fools joke.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I got my money today, in my account, after 4 years

:glory

btw the WSOP must be LOVING this; huge stimulus for them

Load Metric
    Wow, I had completely gave up on this,
    I had an amount that was indisputable, but was only like 60 % of what I felt I was owed.

I w/drew money on like 4/11, so it was deducted from my full tilt account before BF, but I never received the cash.
    I had emails telling me that if the checks came, to not cash them, but I never got even one check.
    So i disputed this.
    I can't believe I won it, I only had their logs showing my balance and stating there was no way I could have received the money in that time frame.

So if I didn't dispute the amount, I would have had little over 1/2 about 2 years ago.
    Until today, i regretted not taking that.
    Still not sure if the disputed amount was worth the trouble, but it will be a nice payday out of the blue.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

Dear JimmyG_415:

The purpose of this email is to inform you that your Petition for Remission has been approved and you are entitled to receive a distribution from the assets forfeited in connection with United States v. PokerStars, et al., pending in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.

A payment in the amount of $ XXXX.XX will be paid electronically via ACH to the bank account that you specified in your Petition. This payment represents the full amount that you claimed in your Petition. Payment will be made within the next seven business days.

If you have any questions, you can call us toll-free at (866) 250-2640, email us at info@FullTiltPokerClaims.com, or write to us at Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration, c/o GCG, P.O. Box 9965, Dublin, Ohio 43017-5965. For additional information you may also visit the administration website at www.FullTiltPokerClaims.com.

If you wish to UNSUBSCRIBE from future email messages from the Claims Administrator with regard to this Litigation, please click on this link.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    In the same boat jimmy and got my email today as well...

Got the $0 test deposit about a week ago and flipped the fuck out...

Never thought I would see that money ever again...though I was a total chump for disputing the balance but glad I did since I'm getting my full balance back...

Congrats, don't spend it all in one place...

Thread Information