Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Drexel 1st annual $1,000 Invitational Freeroll Thread*** Scheduled for Sunday November 16th at 5:30PM pst WITH $500 ADDED FROM SIMPDOG FOR SPORTS BETTING!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    This is bullshit

Funniest post for you to date.

Thanks to Brandon for worker party invite!

Comments

1marley1: Fuck you Asshole
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    I offer our most excellent leader General Zod my utmost sincere gratitude and am most humbled to partake in festivities.

I suggest we don't shoot our load too quickly on this occasion. I suggest that we invest wisely and by the grace of Zod, a more lucrative future for the Workers Party.

I have put great thought into this and this is what I truly feel is the most optimal use of our current resources.

We spread out $200 for 5 straight weeks of Monday Night Football or other game of the week. The workers party would be put to the vote of what would be the best bet of that particular game. However if General Zod disagrees and puts forward a compelling argument against the people than General Zod has the final say in the matter.

Hopefully we keep the momentum of our movement strong and make a large bet on Super Bowl.

Let's put our faith in Zod!!!!!!

Comments

jacosta24: get a life loser

Load Metric
    Just going on record that I would love to see 500 for a freeroll and then 500 for sports betting, which gives EVERYONE a fair chance of success. Will be fun to have everyone rooting for the same outcome, and the chance for all to potentially get a small score.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    i would like to play please Drexel.

Comments

DRK Star: frequent chat contributor

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Hello to all my fellow members of the The workers party. This is step one (1) in the process of the INGAGURAL DREX WORKERS PARTY 1K FREEROLL.

In no particular order (I HAD MY FILIPINO MAID DRAW A NAME TO START RIGHT OFF THE CUSP)

WORKERS PARTY MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING AS OF 5:23PM PST

SUICIDE KING
    SONATINE
    WRENCHJOCKEY
    MWH72
    BUSKOWSKI 72
    WEISS/JUSTIFIED HOMICIDE
    CROWE DIDDLY
    PHANTOM
    TYDE
    ADAMANTIUM
    JACK DANIELS
    ANAL HERSHISER
    TEXTER
    BUBBLES
    BOOTSY COLLINS
    SANLMAR
    BCR
    MUCKFICON
    LLL
    PLOL
    WILLIE MCFML
    SIMPDOG
    TONY BAGADONUTS
    SHORTBUSPOKER
    BIG DICK
    CHINA
    BEER AND POKER
    (THAT GUY WHO POSTED ABOUT QUITTING POKER ON SOME CANAL)
    PLOL
    DELEWARE (Captains choice like Ryder cup)
    SRSLYSIRIUS
    HOCKEY GUY
    DRK STAR
    HOTSHOTT74
    RICHARD BRODIES COMBOVER
    HEAD SHOT
    RICK ASTLEY
    THREE BET
    LEWFATHER
    REAL CHASER
    HANDICAPME
    NATURAL BORN HUSTLER
    MULVA
    UGISTHETEAM (IN ON OWN MERITS, NOT MEDICAL WAIVER)
    DJ CHAPS
    LORD OF FRAUD (CAPTAINS CHOICE LIKE RYDER CUP)
    GAUCHOJAKE
    BARON VAN STRUCKER
    SLOPPY JOE
    O (FROM NIGER)
    JIMMYG415
    BETCHECKBET
    JSEARLESS (I KNOW NOT POPULAR BUT CAPTAINS CHOICE. JSEARLESS HAS SWEATED MANY OTHER HUGE BETS OF MINE AND NEVER ASKED FOR A THING)
    DAGREEK
    IAMGREEK
    REALCHASER74
    TUFFY
    MATOS (CAPTAINS CHOICE, DOESNT POST MUCH BUT MET HIM IRL- GOOD KID GRINDING IT OUT)
    NUTTY007
    NUNBEATER
    GUT
    SPOOKY GOOK (DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT BUT CAPTAINS CHOICE BASED ON GOOK NAME)
    SANDWHICH
    DRUFF OBV

THE ABOVE SEECTED AS MEMBERS OF THE WORKERS PARTY WERE DONE SO BECAUSE THEY MET ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA.

1) OLD SCHOOL FORUM
    2)CONTRIBUTED TO THIS SITE
    3) IVE MET YOU IN PUBLIC
    4) I RESPECT YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE TROLLED ME BEFORE I.E. BARON VANSTRUCKER, BUKOWSKI ETC
    5) CAPTAINS CHOICE (LIKE RYDER CUP)
    6) ZOD FEELS LIKE YOU DESERVE/YOU HAVE FUNNY NAME/ERROR/ETC ETC ETC

I RESERVE ALL RIGHTS

I AM SURE THERE OTHER (WP) members i have accidentally excluded. This post has taken over an hour to write. I scrolled through every post, tried to add people that didnt post etc.

If you think you have been left off and are a good standing WORKERS PARTY MEMBER, I have set up a telephone line to receive texts only, no calls at (702)637-9483.

In the event that you have been left off (such as the guy who messaged me asking for the $100 for the 4th consolation contest prize on MNF because he was the closest to picking INDY total yards lol) you may appeal and apply to the WP by messaging Justified Homicide, Crowe Diddly and Adamantium. They have been instructed to have the power to vote to place you in the Party (majority decision)

EVERYONE ABOVE LISTED HAS (1) VOTE USED TO DETERMINE HOW THE 1K IS USED.

SOME SUGGESTIONS WERE A $500 FREEROLL, AND $500 IN SPORTS BETTING WITH ALL WINS GOING BACK TO THE WORKERS PARTY GENERAL FUND (WPGF)

OTHERS WANTED A 1K FREEROLL

OTHERS WANTED TO BUY FANATSY ENTRIES

ETC ETC

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE VOTING CONCLUDE BY THE END OF THE MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME 11-10-2014 SO THE PARTY CAN HAVE DUE DILLIGENCE ON SETTING THINGS UP.

BCR IS OFFICIAL MEDIATOR OF ALL DISPUTES, CONFLICTS, QUERRIES ETC OF SAID PARTY
    ZOD

****The Workers Party (WP) was a Third Camp Trotskyist group ESTABLISHED ON 11/3/2014 AFTER THE COLTS COVERED 3. We have been controlling the INTERWEBS AND THE FLOW OF COMMERCE EVER SINCE****

Disappointed not to be on the invite list, good luck to those who are.

Comments

JSTAT: Not on the list also, good luck to the Workers Party!

Hockey Guy: FTR, Sir Bob & JSTAT are good people.

Load Metric
    Hello to all my fellow members of the The workers party. This is step one (1) in the process of the INGAGURAL DREX WORKERS PARTY 1K FREEROLL.

In no particular order (I HAD MY FILIPINO MAID DRAW A NAME TO START RIGHT OFF THE CUSP)

SUICIDE KING
    SONATINE
    WRENCHJOCKEY
    MWH72
    BUSKOWSKI 72
    WEISS/JUSTIFIED HOMICIDE
    CROWE DIDDLY
    PHANTOM
    TYDE
    ADAMANTIUM
    JACK DANIELS
    ANAL HERSHISER
    TEXTER
    BUBBLES
    BOOTSY COLLINS
    SANLMAR
    BCR
    MUCKFICON
    LLL
    PLOL
    WILLIE MCFML
    SIMPDOG
    TONY BAGADONUTS
    SHORTBUSPOKER
    BIG DICK
    CHINA
    BEER AND POKER
    PLOL
    SRSLYSIRIUS
    HOCKEY GUY
    DRK STAR
    HOTSHOTT74
    RICHARD BRODIES COMBOVER
    HEAD SHOT
    RICK ASTLEY
    THREE BET
    LEWFATHER
    REAL CHASER
    HANDICAPME
    NATURAL BORN HUSTLER
    MULVA
    DJ CHAPS
    GAUCHOJAKE
    BARON VAN STRUCKER
    SLOPPY JOE
    O (FROM NIGER)
    JIMMYG415
    BETCHECKBET
    JSEARLESS (I KNOW NOT POPULAR BUT CAPTAINS CHOICE. JSEARLESS HAS SWEATED MANY OTHER HUGE BETS OF MINE AND NEVER ASKED FOR A THING)
    DAGREEK
    IAMGREEK
    REALCHASER74
    TUFFY
    MATOS (CAPTAINS CHOICE, DOESNT POST MUCH BUT MET HIM IRL- GOOD KID GRINDING IT OUT)
    NUTTY007
    NUNBEATER
    GUT
    SANDWHICH
    DRUFF OBV

THE ABOVE SEECTED AS MEMBERS OF THE WORKERS PARTY WERE DONE SO BECAUSE THEY MET ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA.

1) OLD SCHOOL FORUM
    3) IVE MET YOU IN PUBLIC
    4) I RESPECT YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE TROLLED ME BEFORE I.E. BARON VANSTRUCKER, BUKOWSKI ETC

I RESERVE ALL RIGHTS

I AM SURE THERE OTHER (WP) members i have accidentally excluded. This post has taken over an hour to write. I scrolled through every post, tried to add people that didnt post etc.

If you think you have been left off and are a good standing WORKERS PARTY MEMBER, I have set up a telephone line to receive texts only, no calls at (702)637-9483.

In the event that you have been left off (such as the guy who messaged me asking for the $100 for the 4th consolation contest prize on MNF because he was the closest to picking INDY total yards lol) you may appeal and apply to the WP by messaging Justified Homicide, Crowe Diddly and Adamantium. They have been instructed to have the power to vote to place you in the Party (majority decision)

SOME SUGGESTIONS WERE A $500 FREEROLL, AND $500 IN SPORTS BETTING WITH ALL WINS GOING BACK TO THE WORKERS PARTY GENERAL FUND (WPGF)

ETC ETC

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE VOTING CONCLUDE BY THE END OF THE MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME 11-10-2014 SO THE PARTY CAN HAVE DUE DILLIGENCE ON SETTING THINGS UP.

ZOD

****The Workers Party (WP) was a Third Camp Trotskyist group ESTABLISHED ON 11/3/2014 AFTER THE COLTS COVERED 3. We have been controlling the INTERWEBS AND THE FLOW OF COMMERCE EVER SINCE****
    Jewdonk? Really?

Just take the $1K + the $25K you won and bet the Dallas Cowboys to win this Sunday. Guaranteed winner.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyOrr View Post

SUICIDE KING
    SONATINE
    WRENCHJOCKEY
    MWH72
    BUSKOWSKI 72
    WEISS/JUSTIFIED HOMICIDE
    CROWE DIDDLY
    PHANTOM
    TYDE
    ADAMANTIUM
    JACK DANIELS
    ANAL HERSHISER
    TEXTER
    BUBBLES
    BOOTSY COLLINS
    SANLMAR
    BCR
    MUCKFICON
    LLL
    PLOL
    WILLIE MCFML
    SIMPDOG
    TONY BAGADONUTS
    SHORTBUSPOKER
    BIG DICK
    CHINA
    BEER AND POKER
    PLOL
    SRSLYSIRIUS
    HOCKEY GUY
    DRK STAR
    HOTSHOTT74
    RICHARD BRODIES COMBOVER
    HEAD SHOT
    RICK ASTLEY
    THREE BET
    LEWFATHER
    REAL CHASER
    HANDICAPME
    NATURAL BORN HUSTLER
    MULVA
    DJ CHAPS
    GAUCHOJAKE
    BARON VAN STRUCKER
    SLOPPY JOE
    O (FROM NIGER)
    JIMMYG415
    BETCHECKBET
    DAGREEK
    IAMGREEK
    REALCHASER74
    TUFFY
    NUTTY007
    NUNBEATER
    GUT
    SANDWHICH
    DRUFF OBV

1) OLD SCHOOL FORUM
    3) IVE MET YOU IN PUBLIC

I RESERVE ALL RIGHTS

ETC ETC

ZOD

Disappointed not to be on the invite list, good luck to those who are.
    Bobby (and anyone else who thinks they were wrongfully omitted)

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

I stated that i scrolled through the thread and added names of people that asked to be included that were imo WP members and that I also invited as many WP members I could think of shooting off the cusp.

I have met you in person. You have always shown loyalty to zod and the WP, so of course you are in. I will say though that the WP has a stance against passive aggressive behavior. I will chalk this up to you not reading the thread. GS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

SUICIDE KING
    SONATINE
    WRENCHJOCKEY
    MWH72
    BUSKOWSKI 72
    WEISS/JUSTIFIED HOMICIDE
    CROWE DIDDLY
    PHANTOM
    TYDE
    ADAMANTIUM
    JACK DANIELS
    ANAL HERSHISER
    TEXTER
    BUBBLES
    BOOTSY COLLINS
    SANLMAR
    BCR
    MUCKFICON
    LLL
    PLOL
    WILLIE MCFML
    SIMPDOG
    TONY BAGADONUTS
    SHORTBUSPOKER
    BIG DICK
    CHINA
    BEER AND POKER
    PLOL
    SRSLYSIRIUS
    HOCKEY GUY
    DRK STAR
    HOTSHOTT74
    RICHARD BRODIES COMBOVER
    HEAD SHOT
    RICK ASTLEY
    THREE BET
    LEWFATHER
    REAL CHASER
    HANDICAPME
    NATURAL BORN HUSTLER
    MULVA
    DJ CHAPS
    GAUCHOJAKE
    BARON VAN STRUCKER
    SLOPPY JOE
    O (FROM NIGER)
    JIMMYG415
    BETCHECKBET
    DAGREEK
    IAMGREEK
    REALCHASER74
    TUFFY
    NUTTY007
    NUNBEATER
    GUT
    SANDWHICH
    DRUFF OBV

1) OLD SCHOOL FORUM
    3) IVE MET YOU IN PUBLIC

I RESERVE ALL RIGHTS

ETC ETC

ZOD

Jewdonk? Really?

Just take the $1K + the $25K you won and bet the Dallas Cowboys to win this Sunday. Guaranteed winner.

JSTAT you are a good contributor to this site and to WP as well. Invite extended. Again, read post I made to Sir Bobby Orr.

Jewdonk is in. Obv we have had our battles over the years but he extended an olive branch to me long ago and I accepted. Many people in the WP are not people zod has had the best relationship with.

Also, it is up to the WP to decide by the power of their vote how the 1k is distributed.

Comments

JSTAT: You are a good man.

tony bagadonuts: Zod is benevolent, never forget

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rollinx420 View Post
    Old school forum member here Drexel and also an avid listener to all your ambien induced podcasts.... does this get me into the worker's party?

:makeitso

Only 34 posts on PFA. Please apply to the WP membership committee for consideration.

Load Metric
    This is bullshit

You will be eligible for the mutt satellite to gain entry into the WP INVITATIONAL as well as corrective branding.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: :solidgold

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Extremely humbled by 'Sir' Drexel's invitation of myself to be included in 'what could be' the greatest party these forums have ever witnessed.

But unfortunately in another thread I went full retard on a topic that was of great importance to a lot of people.... none more so than to Sir Drexel himself...

And although my discrepancy was obviously an unintentional fuck up.. Such idiotness can not go without consequence.

So therefore I stand by my insistence to be excluded from all forthcoming shenanigans.

Besides, one cannot exclude oneself from consideration, only to flip flop further down the road when an opening appears... A man needs to hold onto what's left of his dignity.

But if there's a little more forgiveness left in the air.. Then I would ask Sir Drexel to reconsider Ricky as a possible replacement?... Not a popular choice I know after recent tilt issues. But that is my request..

No sleep shall be lost on whatever the decision is on that.
    LORD you are invited to play. Your post here makes it very clear you are quintessential WP material. Accepting that no one man is above the party, plus showing the party proper respect. I would love for you to play and be apart of it.

Also, your former avatar showing what the Zionists have done is not forgotten either.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by yaahello View Post
    can i play??

i started the whole lets paint on gf/sluts then scamtard jasep painted on his 300lb girl thread over at failsite

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

That sacrilegious picture of former site zod was fired from shows bad judgement. WP is of course of the opinion of tits or GTFO so I do honestly believe your heart is in the right place.

Please post picture of white caucasian girl with 'WP' painted on her pristine tits for entry. GS

Comments

Hockey Guy: HOF

hotshott74: solid gold

Load Metric
    This is bullshit

You will be eligible for the mutt satellite to gain entry into the WP INVITATIONAL as well as corrective branding.
    Shove that satellite invite up your fat fucking arse.

Comments

DRK Star: thats French for "I look forward to it"

Load Metric
    I have received 18 texts so far at the Workers Party phone number (702)637-9483.

I have so far approved Detroit (Jasep scammed him out of an Ipad), snowtracks (22q participant for the kids, listen to most of show) and Flipper Fair (donates to freeroll,WP member in good standing and hater myanmar i.e Burma)

I will adjust the WP list within 24 hours to reflect members that may have been omitted, members that are in the approval process and members that are appealing before the board.

Load Metric

PORCUS!!!! Sic semper tyrannis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Load Metric
    petition for 1k to go to WP holiday festival in vegas where WP consume magic powder to keep workers more alert and productive while consorting with backpage.com +1's

*giggling*
    Load Metric

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415262866.606391.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  69.2 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    snubbed again. drat

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by danzo View Post
    snubbed again. drat

I do not know much about the one they call danzo. In haiku form please state what attributes you have for WP inclusion.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by danzo View Post
    snubbed again. drat

I do not know much about the one they call danzo. In haiku form please state what attributes you have for WP inclusion.
    look fuck the free roll, just come back to radio.

Thread Information