Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Drexel 1st annual $1,000 Invitational Freeroll Thread*** Scheduled for Sunday November 16th at 5:30PM pst WITH $500 ADDED FROM SIMPDOG FOR SPORTS BETTING!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Too late?
    It varies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    Too late?
    It varies.

Load Metric
    Zod

I suggest a 7:00 PM Tourney start
    with a Into The Night Radio Show

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post
    Zod

I suggest a 7:00 PM Tourney start
    with a Into The Night Radio Show
    The start time is early and will run during NFL games. I think best time to host it would be during the sunday night game or def later than the scheduled time

Banned
    Load Metric
    2nded for an evening start time. 11am, especially if that's PST, is too early for me to participate.

If we're betting games, I also favor firing at two games.

EDIT: I got my timezones mixed up, so 11am PST wouldn't be awful after all. Still favor evening though.
    Last edited by SrslySirius; 11-12-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Alright, which one of you donkeys playing in this freeroll are going to try to do to me what this guy just tried tonight in a $30 double up sng?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    hey drex

just Pm'ed you, would be great if you could do a show why they play went on!

Load Metric
    if the Anaheim Ducks win in OT/shootout (OT started now)

I will donate $500 to Drexel's freeroll.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

PAY UP.

Load Metric
    mods plz change title to first ever $1500 freeroll.

Drexel-> If it's okay with you I would prefer to donate my 500 to sportsbetting degen heebing only. However as I did not make it prior to making a bold statement, it is in your hands.

Also let me know if I should ship to Druff or whether I should paypal it to you.

Edit: Also if you would prefer for me to run a separate $500 contest let me know. I don't want to step on Zod's toes.

Comments

Sanlmar: You deserve your own show

adamantium: A+

Drexel: FUCKING SO AWESOME OF YOU

hotshott74: Excellent!!!!!!

IamGreek: OPA! Thank You Sir!

Matt The Rat: Excellent

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Drexel-> If it's okay with you I would prefer to donate my 500 to sportsbetting degen heebing only. However as I did not make it prior to making a bold statement, it is in your hands.

Also let me know if I should ship to Druff or whether I should paypal it to you.

Edit: Also if you would prefer for me to run a separate $500 contest let me know. I don't want to step on Zod's toes.
    You deserve your own sportsbetting freeroll, I suggest splitting the money in two bets and only bet locks, if there are no locks that week we wait until next week

Load Metric

Very generous simpdog!

I went ahead and updated the thread title.

Due to popular the demand, the free roll will be starting Sunday November 16th at 5:30pst (roughly when Pats and the Colts kick off)

I have decided in my belief it would be best for the WP party (with this new cash influx) to split the moneys from the General Fund into a $750 free roll and $750 into sports betting. I thought about betting 1k from the GF but thought the free roll should at least match the sports betting.

Our units for sports betting will be $250 i.e. we have 3 units. General consensus will determine the games. After great thought, I decided no sports betting committee. Everyone in the WP will have a say.

Let's bet one game Sunday, see how we do and then make a decision as to bet the Sunday night game, Monday etc. I agree with Adamantum that we should pick games we like, not just bet to bet.

ZOD

Comments

hotshott74: Awesome, I like it!

Load Metric
    UPDATED WORKERS PARTY MEMBERSHIP LIST AS OF 11/13 4:39AM PS

In no particular order (I HAD MY FILIPINO MAID DRAW A NAME TO START RIGHT OFF THE CUSP)

SUICIDE KING
    SONATINE
    WRENCHJOCKEY
    MWH72
    BUSKOWSKI 72
    WEISS/JUSTIFIED HOMICIDE
    CROWE DIDDLY
    PHANTOM
    TYDE
    ADAMANTIUM
    JACK DANIELS
    ANAL HERSHISER
    TEXTER
    BUBBLES
    BOOTSY COLLINS
    SANLMAR
    BCR
    MUCKFICON
    LLL
    WILLIE MCFML
    SIMPDOG
    TONY BAGADONUTS
    SHORTBUSPOKER
    BIG DICK
    CHINA
    BEER AND POKER
    (THAT GUY WHO POSTED ABOUT QUITTING POKER ON SOME CANAL)
    PLOL
    DELEWARE (Captains choice like Ryder cup)
    SRSLYSIRIUS
    HOCKEY GUY
    DRK STAR
    HOTSHOTT74
    RICHARD BRODIES COMBOVER
    HEAD SHOT
    RICK ASTLEY
    THREE BET
    LEWFATHER
    REAL CHASER
    HANDICAPME
    NATURAL BORN HUSTLER
    MULVA
    UGISTHETEAM (IN ON OWN MERITS, NOT MEDICAL WAIVER)
    DJ CHAPS
    LORD OF FRAUD (CAPTAINS CHOICE LIKE RYDER CUP)
    GAUCHOJAKE
    BARON VAN STRUCKER
    SLOPPY JOE
    O (FROM NIGER)
    JIMMYG415
    BETCHECKBET
    JSEARLESS (I KNOW NOT POPULAR BUT CAPTAINS CHOICE. JSEARLESS HAS SWEATED MANY OTHER HUGE BETS OF MINE AND NEVER ASKED FOR A THING)
    DAGREEK
    IAMGREEK
    REALCHASER74
    TUFFY
    MATOS (CAPTAINS CHOICE, DOESNT POST MUCH BUT MET HIM IRL- GOOD KID GRINDING IT OUT)
    NUTTY007
    NUNBEATER
    GUT
    SPOOKY GOOK (DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT BUT CAPTAINS CHOICE BASED ON GOOK NAME)
    SANDWHICH
    DRUFF OBV
    SANDWHICH
    LEVELACCOUNT
    SNOWTRACKS
    BUBBLES
    JACKDANIELS
    IAMGREEK
    FATMAN548
    OSA
    BADBILLY32
    ROLLINX420
    BOBBYORR
    X-FACTOR
    LAURENKLINGHAIRYASS
    PAINLESSONE
    GARRETT
    BRITNEYGRINERSCLIT
    FMINC (ASSUMING HE CAN PROVE OR SOMEONE VOUCH HE IS INDEED THE LEGEND)
    JACOSTA24
    BEEN
    DIZZLE49 (CAPTAINS PICK- REMEMBERS DREX WONT DATE GIRL WHO WONT GIVE HEAD OBV)
    FLIPPERFAIR
    ZEALANDDONK
    CMONEY
    CLEATUS (ALWAYS HAD A SOFT SPOT FOR THE GUY)
    DR PETERS (LOYAL RADIO LISTENER ON 3 DIFFERENT SITES)
    DREXELS #1 FAN (NEED I SAY MORE)
    KUNTMISSIONER
    THE YOSHI
    EDWARD TEACH (HE LISTENED AND PARTICIPATED IN EVERY RADIO SHOW I DID WITH THAT PUERTO RICAN WHO STOLE)
    BOOMHEADSHOT
    MATT-THE-RAT
    HURDLEKING (STAUNCH ANTI JASEP SUPPORTER)
    NIKKI (HONORED TGTFO, LONG TIME MEMBER)
    DETROIT (JASEP TRIED TO STEAL IPAD)
    ABROWN (obvious omission, should have been at the top)

I RESERVE ALL RIGHTS

If you think you have been left off and are a good standing WORKERS PARTY MEMBER, I have set up a telephone line to receive texts only, no calls at (702)637-9483.

I apologize if I accidentally omitted you from the list, if I had given you prior WP membership. This is not a simple task.

It is WP responsibility to check if you are on the list. Please post in the thread if you feel you meet the criteria and I have forgotten to include you.

In the event that you disagree with your inclusion, you may appeal and apply to the WP by messaging Justified Homicide, Crowe Diddly and Adamantium. They have been instructed to have the power to vote to place you in the Party (majority decision)

EVERYONE ABOVE LISTED HAS (1) VOTE USED TO DETERMINE OUR (3) UNIT BETS AT $250 EACH (TY SIMPDOG FOR $500 MORE FOR THE GENERAL FUND)

BCR IS OFFICIAL MEDIATOR OF ALL DISPUTES, CONFLICTS, QUERRIES ETC OF SAID PARTY
    ZOD

DRUFF MUST VERIFY TO ME ANY PAYOUTS FROM THE FREEROLL AND VALIDATE YOU BEFORE YOU RECEIVE ANY MONIES.

****The Workers Party (WP) was a Third Camp Trotskyist group ESTABLISHED ON 11/3/2014 AFTER THE COLTS COVERED 3. We have been controlling the INTERWEBS AND THE FLOW OF COMMERCE EVER SINCE****
    Last edited by Drexel; 11-13-2014 at 05:42 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Over the years Ive probably donated $500 to DD and PFA mostly DD, but call out Brandon for who he is and your out. Im not sure how I will be able to go on.

If you look at the WP good standing membership list, it should be evident to a bright person like yourself that MANY people included are WP members who have not liked me in the past i.e Tyde, or members I don't even know well but have contributed on this site or the one I got fired from. I've never had any interactions with probably more than half the WP members.

Even you 4 years later calling me out about the former site split, Druff etc is fine. Tyde has said much worse in the heat of battle.

BUT ON MY ORIGINAL THREAD YOU CALLED MY WINNING TICKET "FAKE"

That alone and only that was used in excluding from the free roll, the sports run up, and all other promotions I sponsor.

Load Metric
    I want to be on the list so I can be a cool kid too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TyWeezy View Post
    Drexel, I get you want to have a free roll for your friends but your cover page of rules is LOL to the point that I am embarrassed for you.

Your obv a few friends shy of a party & having to resort to using $ as a carrot to create friendships.

I went to high school w/ a couple of guys like you, they were pretty much pathetic & when the cash was gone so were their "friends".

If you wanna have a 1k free roll w/your homies that's awesome, send them private messages & organise it. Why put in all the stipulations? So you can create the Workers Party? Or because it gives you a reasonable chance at getting out of it yet still creating fanfare?

Also while your @ it face reality, it's 2014 & $1,000 is not a lot of $. It definitely doesn't warrant a full page of regulations. For gawds sake I pay twice that amount every 30 days for 4 walls a toilet bowl & a sink.

Lastly, fuck you & your stupid workers party. Not the specific people in it as I don't know them but the idea behind it. Only losers create/join an organisation where the master dangles a few hundred bucks in front of them & watches as they jump through hoops for a lil taste, in before he starts mandating blowjobs & ass fucking's. Enjoy.

i debated responding to this do to you being a nobody, having a very limited post count and for more-or-less being a troll.

Although this is written to you, it also is intended for anyone else who shares your sentiment.

Lol @ me buying friends on the internet!!!!

I think I have probably met 15 people most lifetime that have posted at one time or another on this site.

Although from time to time I will text or receive a text or even meet up with members from these boards I have been a part of since 2006, I would say I only have 2-3 what I would consider real life friends from here.

Thats not an insult to anyone on here. I'm just stating the truth. We talk on here, text with a few etc but not to the point where anyone shares intimate parts of there life or vice versa. It's not your fault for not understanding, being the son of a whore.

In closing, I have been a part of this community for better or worse for 8+ years. A lot of people on here have always been supportive of me whether its radio, my crazy relationships, poker, whatever.

So in essence, I just wanted to do something nice for the people I like, and for those I don't know but have continually put their time and energy into this site, the site I was fired from, and the site that was stolen from me.

It's not like after this tourney dips hit I'm expecting an invite to Ruth Christ's steak house from Texter, Mulva or Toaster oven.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    I want to be on the list so I can be a cool kid too.

Of course. Sorry obvious admission.

Load Metric
    OK FINAL RECAP.

Tourney will be this Sunday at 5:30. pst

PRIZE POOL will be $750 for the free roll with the top 10% or so paying.

Bellybuster please make it somewhat top heavy.

Bellybuster please make a fairly good structure i.e. would like a lot of play, not so much a craps shoot in the later stages

Message bellybuster if you want to play in a mutt mtg to show you care and are worthy of the WP

After the free roll $ is deducted from the WP, $750 will remain. ($250 from me and $500 graciously donated to the WP by Simpdog)

We will start betting (3) games/units at $250 each, with picks determined by the workers party consensus

I was thinking that if we run it up nice, we could build it so when it gets closer to esop time, a few members could maybe play in a 1k or $1500 event.

Again, no monies will be paid until Druff verifies to me who you are and I verify you are WP member.

BCR mediates all disputes.

I am open to betting college football and NBA too (albeit in smaller units for NBA) IF WP members would like.

With all that being said, lets see who everyone likes this Sunday. Thought it would be cool to bet NE/Indy which occurs during the free roll but it should always be about value and if we see a game (even a mutt one) that the WP see's value in, we shall bet it.

Workers Party General Fund Balance= $750

Comments

DRK Star: May the odds be forever in your favor

Load Metric

Comments

simpdog: sorry brother.

Load Metric
    money sent to Drexel via carrier pigeon.

TY PFA MOJO. My new wormhole when I need it most.

Comments

rickastley: generosity rep

Thread Information