Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Tuna a Bottomset Dupe?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    It's lame that Druff allows a user who seemingly only uses his account to attack Tyde.

And there's absolutely nothing that Tyde can say or do to his latest troll either. How can he offer any sort of retort when zero is known about him?

So play the white man Druff and either ban this cunt or at the very least warn him..

I also reckon that Druff is looking to ship Tyde another ban and is allowing this troll to do his thing in the hope it helps push Tyde closer to full blown chimp tilt... Making it easier to dish out a 'justifiable ban'.

Unless Tuna = Druff?

But that could never be proven as he allows absolutely nobody near the controls.

Tyde trolls are the lowest form of message board turds.

1. He shares a ton, so it's easy to troll.

2. He always responds, no matter how few posts a guy has.

Ya he obviously doesn't help himself... But he hasn't even got a sporting chance against a historyless noob with an agenda.

Don't mind the old crew trolling Tyde. He gives as good as he gets in them spots.

Here he is drawing dead and Druff shouldn't allow it to stand.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am not seeing how Tuna is "trolling" Marty.

Was he critical of Marty for a few posts in that one thread? Sure. But you're allowed to be critical of people here or question their stories. That isn't trolling.

I would understand Marty's point if it were just a dupe created to troll him, but it's not. Obviously I'm not going to reveal the guy's identity, and the fact that he bought 5% of me months ago (before Marty was even back on PFA) shows that it's a legitimate poster (albeit not an active one).

It's also obviously not MY dupe, as I wouldn't have been selling pieces of myself and then "bought" a large piece of it with my own dupe. I also didn't need a dupe to create false interest in my WSOP pieces, because they sold out quickly.

If you look at Tuna's posting history here, he's usually a non-factor, basically chiming in with an opinion every so often, but not really making waves.

There are actually a lot of people here like him -- ones who lurk every day, but post infrequently. Many of these posters are radio listeners.

Marty can you explain how this guy is trolling you? How many posts has he made about you total? Like 2 or 3?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Was he critical of Marty for a few posts in that one thread? Sure. But you're allowed to be critical of people here or question their stories. That isn't trolling.

I would understand Marty's point if it were just a dupe created to troll him, but it's not. Obviously I'm not going to reveal the guy's identity, and the fact that he bought 5% of me months ago (before Marty was even back on PFA) shows that it's a legitimate poster (albeit not an active one).

It's also obviously not MY dupe, as I wouldn't have been selling pieces of myself and then "bought" a large piece of it with my own dupe. I also didn't need a dupe to create false interest in my WSOP pieces, because they sold out quickly.

If you look at Tuna's posting history here, he's usually a non-factor, basically chiming in with an opinion every so often, but not really making waves.

There are actually a lot of people here like him -- ones who lurk every day, but post infrequently. Many of these posters are radio listeners.

Marty can you explain how this guy is trolling you? How many posts has he made about you total? Like 2 or 3?
    I apologize to Marty for saying his dog looked like a retarded ridge back. That was a borderline troll job. However, I was also asking what I feel are valid questions.

He starts thread such as "I was shot at in Mexico" which go for 10 pages. He is called out on various things, has no logical explanation, and then accuses the people that question him of trolling. It is only trolling if he gives an explanation that is backed up by some kind of evidence and then I proceed to ignore that and continue to question him or say things just to be obnoxious.

If anyone should get shit here it is Marty for clearly being an attention whore and starting what are clearly BS threads. If anyone thinks that this guy could really be shot at and laugh it off as if it was nothing.... The guy runs away or moves when there is any hint of adversity.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I apologize to Marty for saying his dog looked like a retarded ridge back. That was a borderline troll job. However, I was also asking what I feel are valid questions.

He starts thread such as "I was shot at in Mexico" which go for 10 pages. He is called out on various things, has no logical explanation, and then accuses the people that question him of trolling. It is only trolling if he gives an explanation that is backed up by some kind of evidence and then I proceed to ignore that and continue to question him or say things just to be obnoxious.

If anyone should get shit here it is Marty for clearly being an attention whore and starting what are clearly BS threads. If anyone thinks that this guy could really be shot at and laugh it off as if it was nothing.... The guy runs away or moves when there is any hint of adversity.

listen and listen good retard

I never said that 'I was shot at in Mexico'....I explained EXACTLY what happened, and speculated that it could have been a gunshot....in fact I still think it could have been.

I don't have an explanation for what happened. We all heard a loud 'crack' sound, and the window blew out a hole the size of a volleyball

I posted a pic of my window and gave several possible explanations for what happened

none of that thread is 'bs', made up ...nor did I lie or even exaggerate in the least

oh and go fuck yourself

Load Metric
    Didn't Detcord say you need a degree or a pedigree to troll Marty?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

I never said that 'I was shot at in Mexico'....I explained EXACTLY what happened, and speculated that it could have been a gunshot....in fact I still think it could have been.

I don't have an explanation for what happened. We all heard a loud 'crack' sound, and the window blew out a hole the size of a volleyball

I posted a pic of my window and gave several possible explanations for what happened

none of that thread is 'bs', made up ...nor did I lie or even exaggerate in the least

oh and go fuck yourself
    looooooooooooooooooooool

Read your first post shithead. You claim with certainty your car was shot at. The title of your thread is "SHIT Just Got REAL "

It is only by page 5 or 6 when people start calling you out on your retarded story that you change your tune.

Just admit you got drunk, had a few red bulls, and wanted to be a Internet hero for a day.

Load Metric

oh and go fuck yourself
    looooooooooooooooooooool

Read your first post shithead. You claim with certainty your car was shot at. The title of your thread is "SHIT Just Got REAL "

It is only by page 5 or 6 when people start calling you out on your retarded story that you change your tune.

Just admit you got drunk, had a few red bulls, and wanted to be a Internet hero for a day.
    Tuna's trolling is just so tired. It's like if you squeezed any fragment of originality out of JSearles/The Standard/Muck Ficon's already redundant and tired trolling, you would get The Tuna. Just horrible; by contrast, he makes our Perth departed friend seem like a poet laureate.

Whether Druff likes it or not, a huge draw to this site is Curacao's attention-whoring, mezcal soaked rants about his fail life and the inevitable trolling that ensues. It's good when it's topical or when Tyde can fire back, but not when it's just some anonymous faggot who donated 5% to Druff's WSOP and has zero identity on this board.

Tuna = poor man's JSearles

Platinum
    Load Metric

oh and go fuck yourself
    Your first post in that thread states:
    "definitely a gun shot".

That's not "several possible explanations" unless you meant it was the mafia, the Cubans, a magic bullet or whatever bullshit people claim about the Kennedy Assassination.
    It's also not "speculation" its an exact statement of what you thought happened.

Only after everyone pointed out your story kept changing about how much you had had to drink and the order of events you start to backtrack.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

looooooooooooooooooooool

Tuna's trolling is just so tired. It's like if you squeezed any fragment of originality out of JSearles/The Standard/Muck Ficon's already redundant and tired trolling, you would get The Tuna. Just horrible; by contrast, he makes our Perth departed friend seem like a poet laureate.

Whether Druff likes it or not, a huge draw to this site is Curacao's attention-whoring, mezcal soaked rants about his fail life and the inevitable trolling that ensues. It's good when it's topical or when Tyde can fire back, but not when it's just some anonymous faggot who donated 5% to Druff's WSOP and has zero identity on this board.

fair enough. I didnt realize it was known that everything that comes out of Martys mouth is BS. But I understand now that is why you like this 50 year old clown. I will allow the forum to have their jester uninterrupted without me chiming in.

I will say no more.

Banned
    Load Metric

spot on analysis

Banned
    Load Metric

fair enough. I didnt realize it was known that everything that comes out of Martys mouth is BS. But I understand now that is why you like this 50 year old clown. I will allow the forum to have their jester uninterrupted without me chiming in.

I will say no more.

yea good

fuck off already you clown

see you in another 3 months

thanks for stopping by

Comments

Tuna: down syndrome retarded looking ridgeback rep

Load Metric

I will say no more.

Just get a few posts under your belt and contribute a little. Site needs some new blood anyway.

Then whoever is fair game after that imo

Load Metric

I will say no more.

Just get a few posts under your belt and contribute a little. Site needs some new blood anyway.

You do realize it's up to Marty, or myself or anyone to let out information about ourselves. I used to share a ton about my life, but not so much anymore, becaue you're just setting yourself up to get trolled here. Been going on for years. Tuna is smart for being anon.

Kind of like yourself. We know nothing of you except you're english, and will fuck just about anything
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

You do realize it's up to Marty, or myself or anyone to let out information about ourselves. I used to share a ton about my life, but not so much anymore, becaue you're just setting yourself up to get trolled here. Been going on for years. Tuna is smart for being anon.

Kind of like yourself. We know nothing of you except you're english, and will fuck just about anything

Anonymous is fine. But to just rock up and start laying into somebody when you have no posts and zero interaction with anybody is just taking liberties and not one bit funny.

And I enjoy the trolling. Especially your form of trolling. You know exactly where to stick the knife and how hard to twist it.. Would say you're #1 in the trolling stakes around here.. Though you only seem to pull the knife out when provoked - which I like.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Anonymous is fine. But to just rock up and start laying into somebody when you have no posts and zero interaction with anybody is just taking liberties and not one bit funny.

And I enjoy the trolling. Especially your form of trolling. You know exactly where to stick the knife and how hard to twist it.. Would say you're #1 in the trolling stakes around here.. Though you only seem to pull the knife out when provoked - which I like.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: he's no angel obv, but mostly not the antagonist in most recent feuds that I've seen anyway

Load Metric

Well thank you sir. I personally don't find Tuna's posts funny, but only because I've heard it all with Tyde since 2008. If you want to read something funny, read my trip report of Tyde and my meetup. Some pretty hof stuff on there if I say so myself.

Tyde is harmless though. Everyone rides him, but it comes with the territory of sharing your life.

Not sure why Tuna feels the need to chime in now. He is obv just trolling since he hasn't posted in months.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Tyde can you take a current pic of the back of the range rover? Did you fix it or rock duck tape?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

"definitely a gun shot".

That's not "several possible explanations" unless you meant it was the mafia, the Cubans, a magic bullet or whatever bullshit people claim about the Kennedy Assassination.
    It's also not "speculation" its an exact statement of what you thought happened.

Only after everyone pointed out your story kept changing about how much you had had to drink and the order of events you start to backtrack.
    You gotta put things into context here. You're in a foreign country well known for

lawlessness and violence. Your neighbour is apparently a business associate of a cartel

and is a wanted fugitive from American law enforcement.

You're shooting the shit, standing around, and the glass on your vehicle

suddenly explodes. Not one but all three people instantly scramble.

No one stood their ground and wondered aloud as to why that glass

suddenly shattered.

I guess it can just take itself out but I've never heard of it before.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

"definitely a gun shot".

You gotta put things into context here. You're in a foreign country well known for

lawlessness and violence. Your neighbour is apparently a business associate of a cartel

and is a wanted fugitive from American law enforcement.

You're shooting the shit, standing around, and the glass on your vehicle

suddenly explodes. Not one but all three people instantly scramble.

No one stood their ground and wondered aloud as to why that glass

suddenly shattered.

I guess it can just take itself out but I've never heard of it before.
    via Imgflip Meme Maker

Load Metric
    go fuck yourself tuna you faggot

Comments

1marley1: et tu mon ami

Thread Information