Thread: Evidently, if you were in the Military you should be able to break the law in another country.

Load Metric

Evidently, if you were in the Military you should be able to break the law in another country.

I'm so happy this marine was finally set free for selling guns to the cartel.

Anybody who believes his bullshit really needs to stop reading and watching what the media puts out there.

Maybe a former military guy should drive a boat with illegals up the coast to the US and if he gets caught he can just say "I made a wrong turn" or "there were no signs".

His release wasn't political at all.

What happened to stiff penalties and hard labor for convicts?

This guy will get into trouble and be in the news again. He is nothing but a common criminal.

The media has really gotten out of hand.

Their spinning facts, half truths, and absolute bullshit stories are to the point of pathetic and should be unlawful.

Here is an idea. When some idiot writes a pure bullshit story and it's proven to be bullshit then maybe he/she should be fired or fined. Would that get some attention?

I have seen this first hand and I imagine a lot of you have read "news fairy tales" about some event you were at that were totally inaccurate.

This guy needs to send a thank you letter to Fox news for hating Obama so much that they kept covering this bullshit story.

/end rant
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Where did you read that he was selling guns to the cartels?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

My point exactly.

The media won't print the truth.

Guns are illegal in Mexico.

They are worth a lot of money.

He had been to Mexico several times before and lied and said he hadn't. His passport showed the evidence.

Sometimes you have to put together the truth based on the facts.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mwh72 View Post

Anybody who believes his bullshit really needs to stop reading and watching what the media puts out there.

Maybe a former military guy should drive a boat with illegals up the coast to the US and if he gets caught he can just say "I made a wrong turn" or "there were no signs".

This guy will get into trouble and be in the news again. He is nothing but a common criminal.

Their spinning facts, half truths, and absolute bullshit stories are to the point of pathetic and should be unlawful.

Here is an idea. When some idiot writes a pure bullshit story and it's proven to be bullshit then maybe he/she should be fired or fined. Would that get some attention?

I have seen this first hand and I imagine a lot of you have read "news fairy tales" about some event you were at that were totally inaccurate.

This guy needs to send a thank you letter to Fox news for hating Obama so much that they kept covering this bullshit story.

/end rant
    He broke an American law and was out on bail I thought.(Don't know the whole story)
    I'm sure he won't stop there but he won't try to enter the States again either.

He sounds like many others trying to make a fast buck and I'm sure he's been
    impressed with his militaries Veteran package.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

/end rant
    He broke an American law and was out on bail I thought.(Don't know the whole story)
    I'm sure he won't stop there but he won't try to enter the States again either.

He sounds like many others trying to make a fast buck and I'm sure he's been
    impressed with his militaries Veteran package.
    You're talking about Mort's friend Tyson, right?

I'm posting about the other guy they just cut lose after 7 months for bringing guns into Mexico.

The part about driving the boat was a joke, but I can see why it's confusing if you haven't been paying attention to this story.

Load Metric

/end rant
    Fox News won a lawsuit that said they could basically lie. There is no major media journalism in America anymore. It's all corporate opinion. A terrible state of affairs.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric

My point exactly.

The media won't print the truth.

Guns are illegal in Mexico.
    Then Mexico should be pressing to extradite Holder and the ATF officials that let guns go down there. I am not saying that the Marine is innocent but I think a huge part of it was bullshit posturing so the Mexicans could cut some sort of back room deal knowing that the public opinion in the US was pushing Obama to get the guy out.

Load Metric
    Since Eric Holder is resigning the market is wide open.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

/end rant
    Fox News won a lawsuit that said they could basically lie. There is no major media journalism in America anymore. It's all corporate opinion. A terrible state of affairs.
    The good news is that people don't have to rely on the nightly news for "information". The average Joe can now
    look at numerous sources with just a touch of the keyboard. Certainly not perfect, nor something to trust "outright", but it's fast becoming the better alternative.

Name:  fist.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  35.8 KB

Thread Information