Page 890 of 1060 FirstFirst ... 390790840880886887888889890891892893894900940990 ... LastLast
Results 17,781 to 17,800 of 21187

Thread: *** Official Flying Stupidity Wagering thread ***

  1. #17781
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1521
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    They cancelled the wrong game
    You ainít kidding. That game was dog shit.

    Not every game has to be 50-48, but that was hard to watch.

    Even worse if you had some Cal like I did.

  2. #17782
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1521
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Temple v Duke O53.5

    MIA -2.5

    Vandy -4

    3 Teamer fuck it....
    I took a little bit of Minni yesterday as they were only getting 30 % of tickets. Miami is in the 20ís on ticket count.

  3. #17783
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Temple v Duke O53.5

    MIA -2.5

    Vandy -4

    3 Teamer fuck it....
    I took a little bit of Minni yesterday as they were only getting 30 % of tickets. Miami is in the 20ís on ticket count.
    what do you think about rozier in this spot? between him and russo at QB (don't even know if russo is going to play)...rozier is a punt price-wise, figure he can't be all that terrible of a play against a very mediocre wisky...

  4. #17784
    ryquell armstead out for temple...best RB on the team by far...

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: I’m gonna say you got a false start but here’s a green

  5. #17785
    Source: Temple’s Ryquell Armstead and Rock Ya-Sin sitting out Independence Bowl vs. Duke
    by Marc Narducci, UpdatE

    The Temple story was great running game vs Duke shit run defense

    Temple inferior league but good matchup. Now, not so much

    Kinda glad I held off

    Went light

    Tablet - Football - NCAA - 235 Duke +152 for Game

  6. #17786
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    ryquell armstead out for temple...best RB on the team by far...
    There were hints last night this was coming but fucking nobody would address it

    Temple beat up on Northeastern. Lolololol. This is like BC analysis.

  7. #17787
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Source: Templeís Ryquell Armstead and Rock Ya-Sin sitting out Independence Bowl vs. Duke
    by Marc Narducci, UpdatE

    The Temple story was great running game vs Duke shit run defense

    Temple inferior league but good matchup. Now, not so much

    Kinda glad I held off

    Went light

    Tablet - Football - NCAA - 235 Duke +152 for Game
    yeah, thought he was gonna run all over them...saving himself for the NFL, don't blame him...forgot about rock-ya, think he's one of their better guys on D...both guys wear single digit numbers...coveted in the temple program for being the toughest of the tough guys...millions calling, all that shit goes out the window...

    scrambling to replace ryquell in all my lineups...

    temple coaching staff leaves for GT...new coach (not that he woulda coached in this game) stays for Miami's bowl game as their DC...lotta stuff going against them today with this injury news and coaching staff in flux...temple is a scrappy bunch but at +150 on dook it cant be a bad bet...supposed 1st round pick at QB in jones...cutcliff drags a lot outta "lesser" talent...

  8. #17788
    Verm posted about Rondo out tonight vs Kings in NBA thread. News u can use

    Lovable wackjob genius. Looked good against Warriors

    Kings off a track meet last night vs Clippers.

    No model can figure Lakers now. It’s all old data.


    Tablet - Basketball - NBA - 506 Los Angeles Lakers/Sacramento Kings under 231 -107 for Game

    Tablet - Basketball - NBA - 506 Sacramento Kings -4 -110 for Game

  9. #17789
    I took Duke. Unfortunately doesnít look like a lightning storm is gonna bail me out of this one. We move on.

    Wisconsin +3
    Vandy -5
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  10. #17790
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4621
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,163
    Blog Entries
    2
    You guys have some time to bet this, as it begins about 7:40pm PST.

    I am jumping OFF the Utah under train, and ON the Portland under train.

    Portland has scored under 100 points in 3 of their last 4 games.

    Portland at Golden State - Under 226.5

  11. #17791
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You guys have some time to bet this, as it begins about 7:40pm PST.

    I am jumping OFF the Utah under train, and ON the Portland under train.

    Portland has scored under 100 points in 3 of their last 4 games.

    Portland at Golden State - Under 226.5
    Warriors are gonna be embarrassed by their loss to Lakers by 26 when they were a 9 pt favorite. They might put up 130 themselves.
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  12. #17792
    Residential Neighborhood badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    432
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,996
    Portland is the only Smart pick in this game. Good Luck throwing darts at that Over/Under again Druff. U will slobber all over your self as u sleep in misery betting o/u the way u r in the NBA!! 50/50 is all u can hope for.

    Anyone waiting to bet totals in the NBA a few mins before they start or even 2 hours has no clue wtf they are doing and r just throwing darts hoping to get lucky and would be way better off betting the game live.

    If any sport out there is about beating the closer and getting the best # it's the NBA

    But good luck Im rooting for ya.
    Last edited by badguy23; 12-27-2018 at 08:26 PM.

  13. #17793
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4621
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,163
    Blog Entries
    2
    Every time badguy criticizes one of my picks, it wins.

    This one will cover easily if there's no OT.

  14. #17794
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Verm posted about Rondo out tonight vs Kings in NBA thread. News u can use

    Lovable wackjob genius. Looked good against Warriors

    Kings off a track meet last night vs Clippers.

    No model can figure Lakers now. Itís all old data.


    Tablet - Basketball - NBA - 506 Los Angeles Lakers/Sacramento Kings under 231 -107 for Game

    Tablet - Basketball - NBA - 506 Sacramento Kings -4 -110 for Game
    Yikes. Brutal walk-off 3 there. Really disappointing ending for the Lakers. Lonzo had to leave with cramps and Ingram blew the game basically.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

  15. #17795
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Verm posted about Rondo out tonight vs Kings in NBA thread. News u can use

    Lovable wackjob genius. Looked good against Warriors

    Kings off a track meet last night vs Clippers.

    No model can figure Lakers now. It’s all old data.


    Tablet - Basketball - NBA - 506 Los Angeles Lakers/Sacramento Kings under 231 -107 for Game

    Tablet - Basketball - NBA - 506 Sacramento Kings -4 -110 for Game
    Yikes. Brutal walk-off 3 there. Really disappointing ending for the Lakers. Lonzo had to leave with cramps and Ingram blew the game basically.
    Actually didn’t watch any of it though I followed the scoreboard.

    Something happened I don’t understand with Lakers

    I’ve been running like god lately. Duke ML was nice. I can take a couple of losses

    I got bigger fish to fry with Vandy Baylor


    You’ve been running strong too.

  16. #17796
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4621
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,163
    Blog Entries
    2
    No big deal, only the third under in a row I've picked which goes into OT.

    6% of games go into OT, historically.

    Chew on that for a second.

    I run so bad with OT, it's not even funny.

    This one still has a chance to cover anyway, though it's probably going to lose.

  17. #17797
    MOBILE - FOOTBALL - NCAA - 255 NOTRE DAME +12Ĺ -110 FOR GAME

    Clemson suspensions

    I saw Clemson vs BC and was not impressed. Should have crushed BC who had key injuries. Didnít

    Thoughts?

  18. #17798
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4621
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,163
    Blog Entries
    2
    Now it looks like I'll win the under despite OT... unless there's 2OT.

    Last 2 games I've bet on have gone to 2OT or more.

  19. #17799
    I was admiring your Portland pick and was a fan of the Utah plays. Used it a couple times

    I swear to you I looked at the overtime prop at halftime 55-55.

    In fairness, these are the only 2 situations where you deign to offer any explanation at all for your bet.

    Deign-do something that one considers to be beneath one's dignity.

    "she did not deign to answer the maid's question"

    Lay that word on your kid and he might get into Duke - lol Mulva

    Warriors look burned out after years of long post seasons
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-27-2018 at 11:18 PM.

  20. #17800
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4621
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,163
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I was admiring your Portland pick and was a fan of the Utah plays. Used it a couple times

    I swear to you I looked at the overtime prop at halftime 55-55.

    In fairness, these are the only 2 situations where you deign to offer any explanation at all for your bet.

    Deign-do something that one considers to be beneath one's dignity.

    "she did not deign to answer the maid's question"

    Lay that word on your kid and he might get into Duke - lol Mulva
    The explanations I gave for my Portland and Utah picks wasn't the entire story. It was just part of the process. I never liked handicapping based upon "X team did Y in the past 5 games", but in some cases that really does make a difference.

    Last year I was a big time OT magnet on my unders, and seemingly only when it was winning. If I'm getting my under blown out by 20 points, it never seems to go to OT.

    Anyway, I survived. Under covered by 7 despite OT. That's how you know it was a good pick.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 14 guests)

  1. handicapme

Similar Threads

  1. Literally Flying Stupidity
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 04:17 PM
  2. flying stupidity is shitting the bed
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:35 PM
  4. Flying Car for Flying Stupidity
    By hotshott74 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 07:34 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 12:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •