Page 795 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 2956957457857917927937947957967977987998058458951295 ... LastLast
Results 15,881 to 15,900 of 26068

Thread: *** Official Flying Stupidity Wagering thread ***

  1. #15881
    I have an account with a local guy and his site currently allows parlays on the same event, first half and game.
    For example I can parlay the first half over if a World Cup game with the over for the full game.
    It seems like all other parlays on the same event are restricted.

    Can someone tell me the best way to exploit this?

  2. #15882
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    I have an account with a local guy and his site currently allows parlays on the same event, first half and game.
    For example I can parlay the first half over if a World Cup game with the over for the full game.
    It seems like all other parlays on the same event are restricted.

    Can someone tell me the best way to exploit this?
    Since no the book offers this that I know of I'd like to hear what the likes of Daly says on the matter

  3. #15883
    Dodgers -170 v Cubs

    Kershaw (1-4, 2.94) has the third-worst money-line units in the majors this year at -$1038 if you bet $100 on each of his starts

    Kris Bryant is on DL and Rizzo looks like his back is still fucked up.

    Cubs are gonna make Kershaw look like an All Star. I have old Billions episodes queued up as a precaution.

    It’s an ugly choice

  4. #15884
    Indians -166

    Bauer has been really nasty lately.

  5. #15885
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5570
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Been away from baseball handicapping for awhile due to the WSOP.

    Here's one today:

    White Sox (Rodon) +113 at Texas (Colon)

    NOTES: LOL 45 year olds

  6. #15886
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1943
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,968
    Iíve taken a big step back on wagering because There just isnít a prop market for baseball anymore. I woke up and Looked at a bunch of shit this morning for MLB. Have some credit at a book so I figured maybe Iíd fire it. Ended up liking a bunch of stuff but decided to hold off and not degen the credit off on shit.

    Seriously would have gone 0-7

    I donít know how you guys can bet on this sport. You have to be good to beat MLB and if you can do it my hat is fucking off.

  7. #15887
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1943
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,968
    Starting to feel a little bit better about my Tigers under 67.5 wins bet.

    12 days ago I would have sold it for pennies on the dollar

  8. #15888
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5570
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Super last minute pick which nobody will have time to bet:

    San Francisco (Holland) at Arizona (Godley) - Under 8 +105

  9. #15889
    Residential Neighborhood badguy23's Avatar
    Reputation
    598
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Super last minute pick which nobody will have time to bet:

    San Francisco (Holland) at Arizona (Godley) - Under 8 +105
    Thank the Lord..


  10. #15890
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5570
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Okay, let's try another under. Yesterday was a spectacular failure.

    Atlanta (Anibal Sanchez) at Yankees (Loaisiga) - Under 9.5 -120

  11. #15891
    I’m gonna indulge myself with a Druff-like remorse post

    The two worst pitchers for ROI today. Cubs Hendricks & Todgers Kershaw

    Tigers Fulmer was about +185 vs Hendricks. 2-0 Tigers. Ughhhhh

  12. #15892
    Well boys between little league playoffs, which if you have never coached let me tell you, it takes up every waking moment and keeps me up at night and the lacking anything to bet on I have been frustratingly quiet on here. I have a 7 and 0 over a week ago, oddly the only betting day in a month, and since then nothing to pull the trigger on. BUT good news I arrived in Miaimi and have front row tickets (only 50 each and club access) with my boy to see the marlins game tonight. I donít really care about either team so will root home team and NL team. My boy gets a hat. Should be fun.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: Sounds nice
      
      GambleBotsChafedPenis: Hat For The Kid Rep

  13. #15893
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5570
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Angels (Heany) at Seattle (LeBlanc) - under 8.5 +100

  14. #15894
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Iíve taken a big step back on wagering because There just isnít a prop market for baseball anymore. I woke up and Looked at a bunch of shit this morning for MLB. Have some credit at a book so I figured maybe Iíd fire it. Ended up liking a bunch of stuff but decided to hold off and not degen the credit off on shit.

    Seriously would have gone 0-7

    I donít know how you guys can bet on this sport. You have to be good to beat MLB and if you can do it my hat is fucking off.
    You realize that most of us do the former without the latter.

  15. #15895
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1943
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,968
    I think I mentioned it here so Iíll comment on it here. The Masters sent out e-mails today to what hopefully seems to be the folks who didnít get tickets........

    I still havenít gotten a e-mail yet.

    Fingers ducking crossed

  16. #15896
    T CITY FTW BOOK IT NOW
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  17. #15897
    Late on Boston. But oddly enough 7 picks today. Had 7 the other week andnotherwise diddly.
    Philly
    Bos
    Cubs
    Mil
    Seattle
    Clev
    Dodgers

    Oakland game might be interesting as well.
    Last edited by Charham; 07-04-2018 at 10:24 AM.

  18. #15898
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    Well boys between little league playoffs, which if you have never coached let me tell you, it takes up every waking moment and keeps me up at night and the lacking anything to bet on I have been frustratingly quiet on here. I have a 7 and 0 over a week ago, oddly the only betting day in a month, and since then nothing to pull the trigger on. BUT good news I arrived in Miaimi and have front row tickets (only 50 each and club access) with my boy to see the marlins game tonight. I donít really care about either team so will root home team and NL team. My boy gets a hat. Should be fun.
    Game was a lot of fun. Stadium was empty. No wonder I got front row so cheap. Stadium is beautiful. One of the nicest I have been in. My son got three balls. Fans that were there were pretty crazy so that made it entertaining.

  19. #15899
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    Late on Boston. But oddly enough 7 picks today. Had 7 the other week andnotherwise diddly.
    Philly
    Bos
    Cubs
    Mil
    Seattle
    Clev
    Dodgers

    Oakland game might be interesting as well.
    Ok 6 and 1. 7 and 0 the other day. Nothing today. Very strange baseball season. Hope for more action after all star break.

  20. #15900
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5570
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Trapper John MD line alert.

    SF is only -125 against the Cardinals despite the facts that:

    - Luke Weaver has been awful lately

    - Johnny Cueto has an 0.84 ERA

    - Giants are at home


    BUT

    Cueto is coming off of a long-term injury, and Vegas keeps lowering the price for SF, even though most people are firing on it.

    I strongly considered firing on St. Louis, but Weaver has been such a trainwreck recently, I'm going to stay away.

    But definitely not taking the Giants.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Literally Flying Stupidity
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 03:17 PM
  2. flying stupidity is shitting the bed
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 09:35 PM
  4. Flying Car for Flying Stupidity
    By hotshott74 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:34 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:34 AM

Tags for this Thread