Thread: *** Official Flying Stupidity Wagering thread ***

  1. #23061
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3480
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,556
    Load Metric
    14393501
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    and then they took our golf

    The 3rd largest annual event in Vegas was officially cancelled too
    WIN THE PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP - ALL ACTION
    Ticket# Date Placed Amount
    137532080 Mar 09
    09:26 PM [74010] HIDEKI MATSUYAMA +2700
    100
    To Win 2700


    Three more just like it.

    I feel like I got corona in the ass
    You’re still in the 1stQ but brutal.

    At least we have our Druff Biden +500 bets. Although I wish I could hedge Corona with him. Legit

  2. #23062
    Diamond lol wow's Avatar
    Reputation
    898
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,764
    Load Metric
    14393501
    if it helps i bet knicks ingame last night -1.5 and literally 20 minutes later they cancelled the season so i feel this is kind of on me

  3. #23063
    Platinum
    Reputation
    631
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,892
    Load Metric
    14393501
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    We're down to what Nascar and darts?
    copa libertadores...fucking south americans don't give a shit about your coronavirus...

  4. #23064
    Platinum
    Reputation
    631
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,892
    Load Metric
    14393501
    mark around april 13th on your calendar...

    nba will reevaluate their season then...could be an opportunity...

    if any of you guys see anything pop up on twitter please post it here, but im looking for any word on whether teams will be practicing during this layoff...im gonna guess they might towards the end of this period, which will might mitigate this angle a little, but you never know...

    we could have another blindly fire on all Q1 unders the first game back...I still think that it might be a viable angle...might not work as well as the post-all star break one, but still...these guys aren't going to be in game shape and will probably be a little rusty even with a couple of practices...these guys are huge creatures of habit...their routine is going to be all sorts of fucked up so I would expect a little deterioration of performance...

  5. #23065

  6. #23066
    Platinum
    Reputation
    631
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,892
    Load Metric
    14393501
    masters postponed...no timetable given for a future date...

    fuck this sucks...

    EDIT: gonna fucking miss this...if you live in the north or anywhere it gets cold in the winter you know fucking spring is here when you hear this song...fuck...


     
    Comments
      
      BCR: Bastards.
    Last edited by GambleBotsChafedPenis; 03-13-2020 at 06:34 AM.

  7. #23067
    Diamond TheXFactor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1157
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,486
    Load Metric
    14393501
    Horse racing is still going on.

    Nascar and IndyCar are still racing.

    And of course we still have Darts.



  8. #23068
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    2347
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,277
    Load Metric
    14393501
    Lolz - these guys must be trolling people. Not a chance in hell anyone pays back the money - I’m not ever sure they “should”


    PropSwap, for its part, is hoping good will will prevail.

    “We are calling upon our community of sellers to return the profits collected from their college basketball sales this year, and help make the buyers on PropSwap whole,” the company said, in a statement, adding that it will offer rewards for doing so.

  9. #23069
    Plutonium simpdog's Avatar
    Reputation
    1871
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,039
    Load Metric
    14393501
    Nascar is DD now too.

    Literally nothing to watch now other than 800 channels of cable and infinite amounts of streaming video.

  10. #23070
    Platinum
    Reputation
    631
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,892
    Load Metric
    14393501
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Lolz - these guys must be trolling people. Not a chance in hell anyone pays back the money - I’m not ever sure they “should”


    PropSwap, for its part, is hoping good will will prevail.

    “We are calling upon our community of sellers to return the profits collected from their college basketball sales this year, and help make the buyers on PropSwap whole,” the company said, in a statement, adding that it will offer rewards for doing so.
    working on little sleep but it sounds like a 'tough shit' case...I mean I get you bought a ticket and you didn't have the chance for your team's games to play out...but I mean it wasn't a lock you were gonna win anyway...at least you can return that ticket for a refund...

  11. #23071
    Platinum
    Reputation
    631
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,892
    Load Metric
    14393501
    in my quest to find any sports ive happened on a channel way down the dial that is playing cricket...

    the Pakistanis are still playing cricket...at least they were as of today...

    so we got that...

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: Love it. Better than NBA too.

  12. #23072
    All Sorts of Sports gut's Avatar
    Reputation
    632
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,097
    Load Metric
    14393501
    My DFS shakes are getting rough

  13. #23073
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    2347
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9,277
    Load Metric
    14393501
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Lolz - these guys must be trolling people. Not a chance in hell anyone pays back the money - I’m not ever sure they “should”


    PropSwap, for its part, is hoping good will will prevail.

    “We are calling upon our community of sellers to return the profits collected from their college basketball sales this year, and help make the buyers on PropSwap whole,” the company said, in a statement, adding that it will offer rewards for doing so.
    working on little sleep but it sounds like a 'tough shit' case...I mean I get you bought a ticket and you didn't have the chance for your team's games to play out...but I mean it wasn't a lock you were gonna win anyway...at least you can return that ticket for a refund...

    Name:  DB326BF4-C204-4032-B152-F7698B86F3F4.png
Views: 301
Size:  240.0 KB


  14. #23074
    Platinum
    Reputation
    631
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,892
    Load Metric
    14393501
    aight it looks like the turks and the serbs have also said, 'fuck you' to the coronavirus...

    we also have the Mexicans, Russians (LOL), and guessing irish (super rugby?) fighting the good fight...

    Name:  bet2.PNG
Views: 319
Size:  5.8 KB

    Name:  bet.PNG
Views: 280
Size:  56.4 KB

  15. #23075
    Diamond
    Reputation
    471
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,863
    Load Metric
    14393501
    HOF sportscenter showing "cricket players look for ball in stands" as highlights yesterday

  16. #23076
    Platinum Krypt's Avatar
    Reputation
    663
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    4,180
    Load Metric
    14393501
    who tf watches sportscenter anymore? this aint 2004, MORON.

     
    Comments
      
      thesidedish: men
      
      SPIT this: people with no lives

  17. #23077
    Gold SPIT this's Avatar
    Reputation
    346
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,755
    Load Metric
    14393501
    Who do you like in Nebraska Class A Championship?

    Also, Covid resume date over/under is May 4th. Which side do we like?

    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 6.34.39 PM.png
Views: 254
Size:  87.4 KB

  18. #23078
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3480
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,556
    Load Metric
    14393501
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    who tf watches sportscenter anymore? this aint 2004, MORON.
    Scott Van Pelt is an original. I won’t shut him off if he’s there after a game.

    Otherwise, this post is correct

  19. #23079
    Platinum
    Reputation
    631
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,892
    Load Metric
    14393501
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    who tf watches sportscenter anymore? this aint 2004, MORON.
    Scott Van Pelt is an original. I won’t shut him off if he’s there after a game.

    Otherwise, this post is correct
    SVP is the fucking GOAT...he started yammering about sports gambling before it was "accepted"...

    bad beats on Tuesday during football season is must watch...

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: must see tv

  20. #23080
    Diamond
    Reputation
    471
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,863
    Load Metric
    14393501
    nets 175/1 (KD) to win it was the bet yesterday, damn

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 25 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 25 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Literally Flying Stupidity
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 03:17 PM
  2. flying stupidity is shitting the bed
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 09:35 PM
  4. Flying Car for Flying Stupidity
    By hotshott74 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:34 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:34 AM

Tags for this Thread