What a stiff

Name:  A444A218-2BB3-4981-861F-824B687A5EEC.jpeg
Views: 227
Size:  30.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Another bet on Ari/Cin.

Tyler Mahle is starting to get right. Three straight strong starts. Zach Davies has had two straight good starts. They face each other tonight.

Cincinnati (Mahle) at Arizona (Davies) - Under 9 -120
    0-0 game after 9.

Almost lost. Took 12 innings, and because of that idiotic runner on 2nd shit, this ended up a big sweat. Final score 5-3.

If I lost this, that would have been one of the worst beats I've taken in a long time. Close as it gets.

Load Metric
    Another bet on Ari/Cin.

Tyler Mahle is starting to get right. Three straight strong starts. Zach Davies has had two straight good starts. They face each other tonight.

Cincinnati (Mahle) at Arizona (Davies) - Under 9 -120
    0-0 game after 9.

Almost lost. Took 12 innings, and because of that idiotic runner on 2nd shit, this ended up a big sweat. Final score 5-3.

If I lost this, that would have been one of the worst beats I've taken in a long time. Close as it gets.
    Wow, that was a crazy one. Since your handicap was based on strength of starting pitching, did you consider betting 1st 5 Innings Under 4.5 runs? I saw it at +100 pregame on Fanduel.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Here’s a Jays idea. Modesty forbids expounding on it.

Baltimore Orioles/Toronto Blue Jays over 5 -120 for 1st 5 Innings W

I had a tough time choosing a font that was deserving of such a wager. Bold just doesn’t do it justice.

Everything else is obvious and a question of packaging.

Dodgers W/Giants W/Yankees W/Braves W/Red Sox W

How about a Druff-style Reds F5 -110? Push
    Favorites and streaks - incredible night

Load Metric
    Miles Mikolas 1 strike away from a no hitter feeling like Druff on a bad beat.

Good call on Jays over (I tailed). Good fade on Kikuchi

Today we're back on Jays -1.5 -140.

Comments

Sanlmar: ✅

Load Metric
    GriffyBets twitter

Name:  7600F682-887A-4203-BA75-958D01D64500.jpeg
Views: 213
Size:  123.2 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

This could make me look really foolish but I'm taking under 6 -105 for NHL.

Vasilevsky is god when he wants to be.
    Kuemper is in the starter's net so I can only assume he's good to go.

Load Metric

This could make me look really foolish but I'm taking under 6 -105 for NHL.

Vasilevsky is god when he wants to be.
    Kuemper is in the starter's net so I can only assume he's good to go.
    G2G but rusty? I’m leaning over 6 but I have nothing but a guess. I’ll catch it live. My Ouija board says GIFT but I lack courage. I’ve been off NHL lately.

Half unit day. I’m not confident in this slate. Yesterday was Christmas and I’m not returning my gifts.

I like this Cubs rookie kid. Fuck the wind.

I’m even fading the best team in baseball, NYY (Tampa F5 +.5) Hopefully 0-0 after 5. I have vivid dreams

Name:  12C44804-257A-4D4A-A1B5-0D21F3F5D749.jpeg
Views: 205
Size:  145.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Hard to pick anyone from the top of the market this week. Don’t think anyone stands out at the 10-20 to 1 price point.

I’ve got shares of smith and Zal from a while back in the 30’s which I’m glad to hold.

I got some Cameron Young at 70 which at that number I wish I had more of.

The three players who have been in great form for most of the year who “are ready” to win a US Open are Fitzgerald, Lowry and Niemann. All are priced right
    Added a little Fleetwood and Finau becsuse I hate $$

Load Metric
    Bullpen issues for Jays

Should have went over 6 with San due to rust. Will try again one more time but I think under 6 is the play

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wind blowing out in Cincy today.

Hunter Greene has allowed 15 HR in 60 IP, and Eric Lauer has allowed 11 HR in 61 IP.

Milwaukee (Lauer) at Cincinnati (Greene) - OVER 9.5 -115

Load Metric
    A year ago we perused the Heisman trophy board and uncovered CJ Stroud. Simply put he was one of 5-6 QB who played for a team that could make the playoffs which also had 2 first round (WR and as it turned out another one #3 on the depth chart). He was available widely at 30-1 and the early buyers got as high as 40-1.

We had two legitimate cracks to put the nail in the coffin and land a mid five figure prize in the final two weeks of the season. Final week of the season a win over Michigan would have sent him from -250 to -99999 to win the award but Michigan wouldn’t have it. It was widely speculated that stroud was still the favorite over eventual winner over Eventual winner Bryce young but Alabama would have to lose in the iron bowl. Late in the 4Q auburn RB Tank Bigsby could have gone down in bounds after picking up a first down which would have allowed them to run out the clock…… stroud was -400 on the love line at Draftkings……. And the rest was a disaster which saw Bama win the game and my +4000 bet go up in flames.

Close doesn’t pay……. But I stand by the play.

This season I have another conviction play. I’d say it’s not as strong as last years but I like it enough to bet it strong.

*** dinner time be back later tonight to finish ***

Load Metric
    Sheffler seems to be the best value of the big names in contention at +750. This is what I have seen but he has left a lot of strokes out there and he performed best out of those in the worst part of the draw. The wind really died down this afternoon and the projected cut even moved from +4 to close at +3. Rahm/Morikawa/Rory all had a much easier golf course this afternoon.

Considering he was 14-1 or 15-1 before the tournament, plus +750 is I think an acceptable price. That being said, the board is full of great players all stacked together closely. So this is thin. But I’m not forcing it. I like his chances.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wind blowing out in Cincy today.

Hunter Greene has allowed 15 HR in 60 IP, and Eric Lauer has allowed 11 HR in 61 IP.

Milwaukee (Lauer) at Cincinnati (Greene) - OVER 9.5 -115
    As predicted, game had 6 HR.

However most were solo, and I lose. Final score 5-4. Awful.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Sheffler seems to be the best value of the big names in contention at +750. This is what I have seen but he has left a lot of strokes out there and he performed best out of those in the worst part of the draw. The wind really died down this afternoon and the projected cut even moved from +4 to close at +3. Rahm/Morikawa/Rory all had a much easier golf course this afternoon.

Considering he was 14-1 or 15-1 before the tournament, plus +750 is I think an acceptable price. That being said, the board is full of great players all stacked together closely. So this is thin. But I’m not forcing it. I like his chances.
    Can’t say I disagree.

I bet one of Burns or Fitz will be there Sunday afternoon as well.

I was able to attend Thursday - my first major - great time.

Name:  73CB0A78-021A-48CD-8270-9DA0DF4F941C.jpeg
Views: 178
Size:  4.56 MB

Name:  68346B01-F14C-4904-94DB-DAF30A821668.jpeg
Views: 155
Size:  2.00 MB

Name:  72B1D9B9-C07B-4521-BB42-C5AF5E6A3055.jpeg
Views: 154
Size:  1.94 MB

Name:  0F64A819-35DA-4A47-A6BF-D40553C0A120.jpeg
Views: 160
Size:  1.79 MB

Comments

JeffDime:

Load Metric
    A year ago we perused the Heisman trophy board and uncovered CJ Stroud. Simply put he was one of 5-6 QB who played for a team that could make the playoffs which also had 2 first round (WR and as it turned out another one #3 on the depth chart). He was available widely at 30-1 and the early buyers got as high as 40-1.

We had two legitimate cracks to put the nail in the coffin and land a mid five figure prize in the final two weeks of the season. Final week of the season a win over Michigan would have sent him from -250 to -99999 to win the award but Michigan wouldn’t have it. It was widely speculated that stroud was still the favorite over eventual winner over Eventual winner Bryce young but Alabama would have to lose in the iron bowl. Late in the 4Q auburn RB Tank Bigsby could have gone down in bounds after picking up a first down which would have allowed them to run out the clock…… stroud was -400 on the love line at Draftkings……. And the rest was a disaster which saw Bama win the game and my +4000 bet go up in flames.

This season I have another conviction play. I’d say it’s not as strong as last years but I like it enough to bet it strong.

Name:  2C14EBD1-1C34-4084-A24A-3DC948D3E477.jpeg
Views: 341
Size:  125.2 KB

William Anderson Jr +4000 Edge Alabama

Name:  BEFE7505-8097-44B0-BB34-AECCA107F7FB.jpeg
Views: 360
Size:  94.8 KB

“BuT HeS a DeFeNSIVe PlAyEr”

Let’s start off by saying it would be a absolute certainty that if he came out this year he would have gone #1 and it wouldn’t have been one of these last minute draft day surprises. He absolutely destroyed teams last year. Led the nation with 17.5 sacks. He finished fifth place in the Hiesman last year when his QB won the award. There were many saying he should have at the min been invited to NY. Yes Hutchinson EDGE Michigan finished second for the award ahead of Anderson last year. There were many who felt it was a nod to the overall Michigan year as a whole and that it was Anderson who was the best defensive player in the game.

It’s been parroted many times over the past few years that if the best defensive player X in any given year has zero chance to win the award then WTF are we even bothering….. the voting has caught up to this concept and put two very worth players in the top 5.

“Anderson was so dominant in Alabama’s spring game in April against a makeshift offensive front limited by injuries that head coach Nick Saban had to bench him at one point to give Heisman-winning quarterback Bryce Young time to throw.”

Baring a plane crash Alabama is going to win the SEC this year and be a playoff team. The QB already has the award and and you may already know it’s historically next to impossible to win the award twice.

Now you have the best most dominant player in the country returning to the best most dominant team in the country with the most influential coach in the country with top top media members with their noses so far up said coaches ass.

There is a lot of chemistry at play here - but I’m calling for the first defensive Heisman Trophy since Charles Woodson.

Edit: he was fifth in last years voting…….. but he was #3 if you only counted first place votes.
    Last edited by Daly; 06-17-2022 at 07:19 PM.

Load Metric

Let’s start off by saying it would be a absolute certainty that if he came out this year he would have gone #1 and it wouldn’t have been one of these last minute draft day surprises. He absolutely destroyed teams last year. Led the nation with 17.5 sacks. He finished fifth place in the Hiesman last year when his QB won the award. There were many saying he should have at the min been invited to NY. Yes Hutchinson EDGE Michigan finished second for the award ahead of Anderson last year. There were many who felt it was a nod to the overall Michigan year as a whole and that it was Anderson who was the best defensive player in the game.

It’s been parroted many times over the past few years that if the best defensive player X in any given year has zero chance to win the award then WTF are we even bothering….. the voting has caught up to this concept and put two very worth players in the top 5.

“Anderson was so dominant in Alabama’s spring game in April against a makeshift offensive front limited by injuries that head coach Nick Saban had to bench him at one point to give Heisman-winning quarterback Bryce Young time to throw.”

Baring a plane crash Alabama is going to win the SEC this year and be a playoff team. The QB already has the award and and you may already know it’s historically next to impossible to win the award twice.

Now you have the best most dominant player in the country returning to the best most dominant team in the country with the most influential coach in the country with top top media members with their noses so far up said coaches ass.

There is a lot of chemistry at play here - but I’m calling for the first defensive Heisman Trophy since Charles Woodson.

Edit: he was fifth in last years voting…….. but he was #3 if you only counted first place votes.
    If I wanted to bet you that an offensive player would win, what odds would you offer?

No way this dude wins heisman.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

If I wanted to bet you that an offensive player would win, what odds would you offer?

No way this dude wins heisman.
    Few different ways to calculate this. The lazy way is to say he’s going off as +3500 - +4000. Plus you have the equity of any other player potentially winning the award. Plus you got Vig.

Back of the envelope

Offensive Player -4300
    Defensive Player +3700
    Other +9999

Edit: If you were wiling to post in part I’d give you 2500/100 to keep it sweet
    Last edited by Daly; 06-18-2022 at 05:59 AM.

Load Metric
    NASCAR sprint series been brutal. Best car in front doesn’t matter they just wreck them second to last lap. Truck series less variables. Shorter races and with the dirt race no passing on pit road.

Ben Rhodes +550 Clean Harbor 150.

Dominated last dirt race. +550 good enough price.

Load Metric
    Simp

Name:  0C83EDB3-4F33-41F9-A6EF-3F6D373538B9.jpeg
Views: 145
Size:  370.0 KB

Open or closed? Is there a web cam?

Lean under 4.5 F5

Gonna be a hell of a game.

Dodgers Urias under strikeouts if you wanna hate. Congrats BCR. Indians don’t strike out.

Under 6.5 hockey if you got it. I hear it’s avail. Not for me. Sad face
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-18-2022 at 09:58 AM.

Thread Information