Thread: *** Official Flying Stupidity Wagering thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    unrelated note...texas and oklahoma to the SEC?

i understand all the money yadda, yadda, but it just seems wrong...bama/florida, bama/lsu, florida/tennessee, florida/georgia, bama/auburn, etc...the old school SEC rivalries built upon years and years of friday night lights and suitcases of money...oklahoma/flordia? seems wrong and weird, but it's the direction we are headed i guess...
    There are people who’s opinions i trust tell me an olive branch has already been extended to both OSU/Mich and ND to join and make a 20 team super conferance.

The NCAA is dead.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    On principle alone I put 1 unit on Nacho Elvira to win the Euro tour

Nacho!

Comments

JeffDime: Wow Nacho…GL and Good call man

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Throw a line out and the Ppl will bet it!!!

OLYMpicssss

Olympics - Gold Medal Winner
    Fencing Individual Epee Men Winner
    Gergely Siklósi Even 07/24/2021 (05:00 PM) (Pending)

Olympics - Gold Medal Winner
    Canoeing K-1 Slalom Women Winner
    Jessica Fox -180 07/24/2021 (05:00 PM) (Pending)

Olympics - Gold Medal Winner (A-M)
    Women's Handball Winner
    [ Norway +115 07/24/2021 (06:00 PM) (Pending)

hope you well..im still kicking! gd luck. have fun...poo

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

NY Yankees - BOS Red Sox 07/24/2021 (01:05 PM) (Pending)
    Over 9 Runs -117 for the Game

J. Taillon(must start) N. Eovaldi(must start)

Yankees. +158. Action

A's -116. Action

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    unrelated note...texas and oklahoma to the SEC?

i understand all the money yadda, yadda, but it just seems wrong...bama/florida, bama/lsu, florida/tennessee, florida/georgia, bama/auburn, etc...the old school SEC rivalries built upon years and years of friday night lights and suitcases of money...oklahoma/flordia? seems wrong and weird, but it's the direction we are headed i guess...
    There are people who’s opinions i trust tell me an olive branch has already been extended to both OSU/Mich and ND to join and make a 20 team super conferance.

The NCAA is dead.
    You mean the SEC plus Texas, Oklahoma, ND, OSU, Michigan and one other team to make 20?

Not going to happen. OSU and Michigan rule the Big Ten and would just be in the top half of the SEC in terms of influence and money. Can’t speak for the others. The Big Ten might try to expand to 16 but not with ND who has rejected them 3 times already. The Big Ten has the biggest TV contact if any conference. Sure this 20 team super conference would blow that out of the water, but Texas, OSU and Michigan would probably end up getting less of a cut than they do now.

Imagine the CFP with all teams coming from that one super conference and all having played each other already. How boring.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

The NCAA is dead.
    You mean the SEC plus Texas, Oklahoma, ND, OSU, Michigan and one other team to make 20?

Not going to happen. OSU and Michigan rule the Big Ten and would just be in the top half of the SEC in terms of influence and money. Can’t speak for the others. The Big Ten might try to expand to 16 but not with ND who has rejected them 3 times already. The Big Ten has the biggest TV contact if any conference. Sure this 20 team super conference would blow that out of the water, but Texas, OSU and Michigan would probably end up getting less of a cut than they do now.

Imagine the CFP with all teams coming from that one super conference and all having played each other already. How boring.
    This is the direction it’s headed - that’s the entire point.

Get used to a new paradigm in college football. It’s going to be one conference that matters and everyone else as a side show.

That 20 team super conference will be able to negotiate a deal on the level of the NFL. 1/20th of that will dwarf the independent deals that Texas and ND currently have.

Edit: if OSU Mich and ND jump I give it 1 week for Vandy and one other current sec school to get the boot and Clemson and Miami to come in.

Edit2: I’m not saying this is a good thing. “How boring” won’t matter - a billion dollar TV deal will be all that matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've told you guys I hate totals like 6.5 and 7, so I won't go that way today.

I'll go the alternate RHE route.

Pitcher's duel today with Rodon & Woodruff.

White Sox (Rodon) at Milwaukee (Woodruff) - Under 24 RHE -135

Comments

Sanlmar: In

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've told you guys I hate totals like 6.5 and 7, so I won't go that way today.

I'll go the alternate RHE route.

Pitcher's duel today with Rodon & Woodruff.

White Sox (Rodon) at Milwaukee (Woodruff) - Under 24 RHE -135
    Woodruff or Burnes?

Either way both good

Load Metric
    I should know better but objectively it’s down to Lee6 vs Jutanugarn. You are catching three strokes at even money.

I from what LPGA I’ve watched Lee6 is/was a major winner waiting to happen.

Give me Lee6 +100 because why the fuck not
    This would be a real close tournament if it weren’t for Lee6. The last tournament was a runaway and Hatoaka didn’t have to play Sunday. This week they’ll play and I’ll be routing for you to get this home. She did what she had to do. Nullifying the three bogeys by making birdie on 3/4 Par 5s and picking up three more strokes to keep a 6 stroke lead.

I had a look at this one and was surprised going into moving day sites had Jutanugarn around +350 and Lydia I saw anywhere from +2200-+2500. Given the fact that some top players (World Number 1 &2) had struggled around par for the opening two rounds. It was almost as if the books were enticing bets against Lee6. It seemed possible she could shoot par or just over it and the pack would tighten. Didn’t happen…No surprise you were all over it.

Lydia had another clean card but didn’t make up any ground on Lee6. I may try and get some money down on her for the olympics if I can find a good number. Most places have it off right now. I just can’t imagine the original odds of Nelly +700 and J Ko +1000 hold after how they performed this week, particularly J Ko. What I like about Lydia now is she isn’t dropping shots. Her cards seem to be pretty steady. Pars and Birdies. Seems to be trending like she did after coming second at the ANA. Her popularity is going to have an effect on her odds so the journey for value begins.

We knew we were lucky for J Ko to hang on a few weeks ago but she has totally hit the skids this week. She made the cut(short field event) but now sits 4th to last. I don’t think I would bet her at +2000 for the Olympics forget about +1000.

Comments

Daly: -800 overnight. “Wish I had more”

Load Metric
    Saturdays chalk F5 parlay that pays

Nationals -235

Giants -265

Should be close to even money

Load Metric
    I personally believe more people lose more money betting weather as a rule. Ploppies think they are the only ones with weather data.

Having said that, this noob submits the following. Saturdays are tough. Just sharing my action and I am self aware enough to know I start feeling good and play looser & spew some back.

Pirates (Will Crowe 1-5, 6.12 ERA) v Giants (Gausman possible NL Cy Young candidate)
    Crowes peripherals like xFip all support that he is a bum. He is prone to the long ball and the Giants lineup is versatile and can mix and match so well. Wind blowing out briskly

Name:  8AA71292-E9CE-4453-B0D4-22F41E3526F4.jpeg
Views: 175
Size:  302.2 KB

Giants team total over 2½ -121 for 1st 5 L
    Giants team total over 4½ -122 for Game L
    Giants -1½ -130 for Game
    L

Not gonna dwell on this. You got your hobbies and I got mine. Mine just pays better than yours. This isn’t a “Bellinger is out” story. He of the .160avg.
    [B]Dodgers team total under 5½ -138 for Game W

Stupid Blue Jays. Spider tack Ryu today. Betting them demands disposable income. Three outcome team finds matching weather.

Name:  498450D9-C0D8-40F8-870D-0412B60A0802.jpeg
Views: 166
Size:  298.1 KB

Blue Jays -½ +105 for 1st 5 Innings W
    Blue Jays team total over 4½ -102 for Game
    W

A’s Bassit v Mariners (Gilbert 2.00era 0.778whip last 3)
    I like the low mileage kid at home v a pretty good Bassitt
    Seattle Mariners +105 for 1st 5 Innings W

I like this one a lot. Orioles Matt Harvey - they gotta push this bum out there cause it’s that kind of year. Mix in some weather and boom

Name:  2E3257AF-4595-4313-8960-6F5F065E54BA.jpeg
Views: 169
Size:  309.0 KB

Nationals team total over 5½ -120 for Game L

Bum fight. Phillies Velasquez 8.78 1.875 last 3
    Trash bullpen
    Braves team total over 4½ -127 for Game W
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-25-2021 at 10:12 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Issue at BetAnySports with account balances. Check your accounts

Comments

Sanlmar: I’m good. Good luck

Load Metric
    BOL prop juice is so bad. Lucky for them they are not subject to law enforcement.

Some day I’m gonna run some math on their futures hold. Too lazy atm.

I see Druff bought his RHE on Betanysports. Always the thrifty shopper.

BOL’s live odds service is far better or worse depending on your perspective than just a few years ago. Much tougher. They go OTB when others stay in for the gamble.

I remember cleaning their clock when position players pitched and all kinds of other early days live stuff. They were so much fun. Nostalgia. We were learning together - BOL & I
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-24-2021 at 11:47 AM.

Load Metric
    Saturdays chalk F5 parlay that pays

Nationals -235

Giants -265

Should be close to even money
    In

I did the full game version last night for +108
    Nats bullpen is a legit worry. Not sure what I was thinking at the time

+216 parlay
    Baseball - 914 Boston Red Sox -171 for Game
    Baseball - 910 San Francisco Giants -240 for Game
    Baseball - 925 Washington Nationals -245 for 1st 5 Innings

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    BOL prop juice is so bad. Lucky for them they are not subject to law enforcement.

BOL’s live odds service is far better or worse depending on your perspective than just a few years ago. Much tougher. They go OTB when others stay in for the gamble.

I remember cleaning their clock when position players pitched and all kinds of other early days live stuff. They were so much fun. Nostalgia. We were learning together - BOL & I
    Funny timing. I had a bunch o money on BOL and I had been waiting for BTC to stabilize a bit. I just sent in the withdrawal request and it was in my wallet inside of 5 min. I must say I really really like BOL..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Issue at BetAnySports with account balances. Check your accounts

This bet any sports good then?

Never used this one

Load Metric

Funny timing. I had a bunch o money on BOL and I had been waiting for BTC to stabilize a bit. I just sent in the withdrawal request and it was in my wallet inside of 5 min. I must say I really really like BOL..
    I have been a complete shill for BOL for years. I give them action every day. They are an essential element in my dashboard.

Their customer service has treated me super. I have NEVER been upset in the least. Payouts are a dream.

They are skewing more & more retail. But there IS more retail than ever. It’s just an observation and a little disappointing if you are serious

Example. They were once known for being amongst the first with overnight lines. Not so much any more. There are more attractive options. 5Dimes will hammer out lines and derivatives overnight like men. BOL slowly drifting in Bovada Bookmaker territory

Load Metric

San, when you made the comment on other videos for me to make, my plan has been to cover the lines on the Jersey Apps. Particularly, how disgraceful the baseball moneylines are on Bet MGM/My Borgata. The Borgata itself mainly keeps the same lines at the ticket window, although the app is all handled by a third party who paid to use the MGM/Borgata brand.

I think most of us know that MGM has been notorious for having 20 cent baseball lines for some time. Even before the apps came around, sitting at the Bellagio looking at the board and knowing that you could save tons of money in juice by betting at Caesers, but sometimes swallowing it anyway.

Well now they have really taken it a bridge too far. It’s tough to make Betonline look so dam good. But when you see these lines, they are truly sickening. Breaking to 25 cents sometimes -130/+105. Sometimes at the Borgata I can’t help myself and tell someone they can take the Jitney to Harrahs and bet 10 cent lines with William Hill and save a ton. Most of them don’t give a shit, and I guess that is why they can get away this garbage in the first place.

They literally could not be any worse if they tried.

Name:  3BCEACFB-4670-436A-B3A3-120E99BAD504.png
Views: 169
Size:  198.9 KB
    Name:  E684CC93-658D-4CE0-9246-F22D8D946701.png
Views: 159
Size:  196.7 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: Thx for the effort on this post

Load Metric
    Just wait for NFL.

I posted something about my own state above. I am literally writing my Senator pleading with them to reject legalization.

I’ll be trading DeFi overnight or building ships in a bottle come January if they do. The sun is setting on the Golden Age

I have an image of you as being PFA’s Bill “KrackMan” Krackomberger flying around the country and betting professionally. He was in that Showtime thing about Vegas Dave and all that.

Not the appearance just the street smart ways of the biz.

You don’t have to do videos unless you want to build something there. I liked the one I saw of you and it could work. I literally don’t have a single guy on YouTube I follow. It’s all pump and affiliates and newsletters.

I wish you weren’t so dedicated to golf. I respect it but I just can’t.

One issue I take is the presentation. You accumulate a portfolio every tournament. I have no sense of the total units invested and where/how. A simple running list at the end of each post would go a long way. As it is I just see names added every day and I have zero sense of how they fit into your portfolio of bets.

Comments

JeffDime: Thanks Rep
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-24-2021 at 12:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Just wanted to add one point to show the scumbaggery a little more from my above post. You will notice the Phillies are -125/+105 while two other games are -130/+105. This is for 2 main reasons

1. Sportsbetting is legal in Philadelphia so they need to be more competitive on Phillies games in particular.

2. There will be more knowledgeable bettors in Atlantic City from the Philadelphia area. They figure they will probably alienate too many if they stretch it from a 20 cent spread to a 25 cent spread.

It’s no accident that is the one game they decide to keep like that.

Comments

Sanlmar: Insight rep

Thread Information