Page 1608 of 1615 FirstFirst ... 6081108150815581598160416051606160716081609161016111612 ... LastLast
Results 32,141 to 32,160 of 32286

Thread: *** Official Flying Stupidity Wagering thread ***

  1. #32141
    TNT simply crushes sports broadcasting

  2. #32142
    Russians canceling bunch of KHL games cause Covid.

    I blame Fauci

    Edit
    They may skip Olympics
    They may even cancel the rest of their season … they only play 56 games as it is. Really, really interesting.


    I’ve been drifting back to CLV (overnight etc). I might want to tighten up my act. I’ve dabbling with some NFL and even my book is locked down on NFL teasers and parlays. Smaller limits. They know and I’m getting increasingly careless.

    I’ve navigated Covid sports really well if I may say so. Stayed away from things. Waited. My money wears a mask.

    This Curry Warriors thing is really interesting but I am running not walking. I refuse to get caught up in NBA.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-12-2022 at 10:33 PM.

  3. #32143
    What is the Curry/Warriors thing you mentioned Salamar?

    Asking because I was going to use my bonus money from Caesars ny on the warriors game tonight.

  4. #32144
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    What is the Curry/Warriors thing you mentioned Salamar?

    Asking because I was going to use my bonus money from Caesars ny on the warriors game tonight.
    He is stone cold and the books were juicing his under 3 prop ridiculously high thus denying anyone any kind of schadenfreude

    Bottom line, I guess even the ploppies have abandoned Curry unlike Simpdog and Druff

    I haven’t read anything nor watched a single minute but I found the betting of interest. Perhaps he should abandon the half court shots until they put in the 4 point line?

     
    Comments
      
      SlowRoll: Nice word

  5. #32145
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    What is the Curry/Warriors thing you mentioned Salamar?

    Asking because I was going to use my bonus money from Caesars ny on the warriors game tonight.
    He is stone cold and the books were juicing his under 3 prop ridiculously high thus denying anyone any kind of schadenfreude

    Bottom line, I guess even the ploppies have abandoned Curry unlike Simpdog and Druff

    I havenít read anything nor watched a single minute but I found the betting of interest. Perhaps he should abandon the half court shots until they put in the 4 point line?
    Thank you for the information and the new word.

  6. #32146
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    What is the Curry/Warriors thing you mentioned Salamar?

    Asking because I was going to use my bonus money from Caesars ny on the warriors game tonight.
    He is stone cold and the books were juicing his under 3 prop ridiculously high thus denying anyone any kind of schadenfreude

    Bottom line, I guess even the ploppies have abandoned Curry unlike Simpdog and Druff

    I havenít read anything nor watched a single minute but I found the betting of interest. Perhaps he should abandon the half court shots until they put in the 4 point line?
    Warriors still 23-15-2 ATS. I'm 0-1 ATS betting them and added some at half (whoops).

    I asked for forgiveness sheesh. Next time I won't grab an extra cookie for you @ GA.


    I still do think Warriors +500 is a good bet. Just have to fade injuries.

  7. #32147
    If you don’t know Schadenfruede then you might not be aware that I consider Simpdog the best in this thread. I dis him cause he has some natural gift that he doesn’t deserve and hasn’t earned.

    Here’s a bonus bet idea. See if Simpdog co-signs

    2 team parlay +124
    1020 Nashville Predators -215 for Game
    1026 Calgary Flames -190 for Game

    These games are regulation. If the chosen team doesn’t win in 60 minutes you lose.


    I can’t do it but these legal books allow nearly everything.

    The moneyline parlay is -130 maybe? If you are nitty

  8. #32148
    Nuggets over Portland I guess is a parlay piece you NBA types might enjoy. Help build your parlay return.

    I know what the kids behind the bleachers do. I just choose to travel the path of righteousness and that doesn’t include NBA.

  9. #32149
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    If you donít know Schadenfruede then you might not be aware that I consider Simpdog the best in this thread. I dis him cause he has some natural gift that he doesnít deserve and hasnít earned.

    Hereís a bonus bet idea. See if Simpdog co-signs

    2 team parlay +124
    1020 Nashville Predators -215 for Game
    1026 Calgary Flames -190 for Game

    These games are regulation. If the chosen team doesnít win in 60 minutes you lose.


    I canít do it but these legal books allow nearly everything.

    The moneyline parlay is -130 maybe? If you are nitty
    Definitely not the best.

    Calgary isn't the best at home although to be fair Ottawa has played like once in the past month. I had a similar idea of Nash/Carolina although it was -135 for the parlay.

    Montreal has lost 3 pucklines in a row and Allen got injured (or faked injury to avoid embarrassment) last night. 5.5 or -1.5 Hawks. The choice is yours.

    Redwings +100 at home. Purely a Rona bet.

  10. #32150
    Calgary Markstrom vs Ott Murray ?

    Mercy

  11. #32151
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Calgary Markstrom vs Ott Murray ?

    Mercy
    So far that's what it says. Markstrom is "likely" and Murray is locked.

    Who is this Jon Gillies joker for the Devils?

    Jersey can score too....I think adding the over 5.5 is reasonable here too

  12. #32152
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Calgary Markstrom vs Ott Murray ?

    Mercy
    So far that's what it says. Markstrom is "likely" and Murray is locked.

    Who is this Jon Gillies joker for the Devils?

    Jersey can score too....I think adding the over 5.5 is reasonable here too
    Winnepeg TT over

  13. #32153
    My nba instincts are telling me Bucks, Grizzlies, and Nuggets cover. That's my gut, Ja is hot and I'd fade warriors until Steph starts playing like himself.

  14. #32154
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Calgary Markstrom vs Ott Murray ?

    Mercy
    So far that's what it says. Markstrom is "likely" and Murray is locked.

    Who is this Jon Gillies joker for the Devils?

    Jersey can score too....I think adding the over 5.5 is reasonable here too
    Markstrom has not been so good lately. Yikes.

  15. #32155
    HFOWVOOL parlay +738

    Tampa Bay Lightning -237 for Game
    Boston Bruins -252 for Game
    New York Islanders -204 for Game
    Nashville Predators -345 for Game
    Chicago Blackhawks -235 for Game
    St. Louis Blues -185 for Game

    *Home Favorites Off a Win Vs Opponent Off a Loss. Been running about 75% this year.

    My idea of fun might not be yours

     
    Comments
      
      Sandwich: no explanation needed

  16. #32156
    Bloodied & beaten.

  17. #32157
    Quote Originally Posted by matos View Post
    My nba instincts are telling me Bucks, Grizzlies, and Nuggets cover. That's my gut, Ja is hot and I'd fade warriors until Steph starts playing like himself.
    Nice plays, we on our way to 3-0. Bucks up 39 at half shows how much a guy averaging 7,7,and 7 means to this team. Draymond brings defensive intensity every minute of every game.
    Defending Champs are going to be there in the end. Deep talented team with a stone cold assassin leading them.

  18. #32158
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    HFOWVOOL parlay +738

    Tampa Bay Lightning -237 for Game
    Boston Bruins -252 for Game
    New York Islanders -204 for Game
    Nashville Predators -345 for Game
    Chicago Blackhawks -235 for Game
    St. Louis Blues -185 for Game

    *Home Favorites Off a Win Vs Opponent Off a Loss. Been running about 75% this year.
    83.3% of these six games hit (Predators the only loss). That's -500 odds. Maybe you are on to something here, San.

  19. #32159
    San, I appreciate the play last night. Although I didn't use it, I also avoided betting the warriors / bucks over, which would have lost.

  20. #32160
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    San, I appreciate the play last night. Although I didn't use it, I also avoided betting the warriors / bucks over, which would have lost.
    I felt a little sheepish cause yesterday was a bloody massacre in hockey. People still talking about it.

    I did Memphis/Dallas teaser to participate in both streaks - Warriors fail and Memphis run. One good and one bad. Free burger if I win. (violating NBA teaser and teaser cross zero rules)

    Chicago Bulls pk -110
    Memphis Grizzlies +2 -105


    Did you take Avalanche -625 vs Coyotes now that it has fallen from -650 Simp? You’ve been at it longer than me. Is this a hockey record?

    I grabbed Avs 1st period PL -125 before the latest goalie news.

    I’m sitting on one of those rubber donuts today. So much profit went bye bye.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 17 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Literally Flying Stupidity
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 03:17 PM
  2. flying stupidity is shitting the bed
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 09:35 PM
  4. Flying Car for Flying Stupidity
    By hotshott74 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:34 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:34 AM

Tags for this Thread