Page 1584 of 1612 FirstFirst ... 58410841484153415741580158115821583158415851586158715881594 ... LastLast
Results 31,661 to 31,680 of 32226

Thread: *** Official Flying Stupidity Wagering thread ***

  1. #31661
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Not really following College Football a lot. Just not enough time.


    I was aware every damn dollar in America was on Ohio State. However, the line stood firm at 7/7. The books held firm despite their huge ass exposure. I have always felt Harbaugh was kind of a fraud but I still took Mich +7. on the fishy as fuck line last night. This is simple stuff that even I can understand.

    Ohio 13 - 14 Mich @ the half.

    I could post all night and I thought I did enough. Daly AWOL again, huh?
    You did fine. You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink.

    FWIW I teased Oh St. with Oregon, so just need them to win.

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: Keeping our thread alive on a ventilator rep

  2. #31662
    Oh wow. I lied. I teased Michigan cause I don’t trust myself with football and I’m a nit.

    Fuck it I’ll give you my card.

    I did do Calgary (edit: again I am misremembering my bets) and I got in front of the goalies by gambling the Sabres bum Dell would be in net. The hockey is unit and will scale more on confirmations.

    The Notre Dame/Ohio teaser was early in the week. Maybe I middle.

    Feel free to hate. I don’t wanna lose money if I can avoid it.

    Name:  203D706D-FF76-4640-9015-0690169B8A7F.jpeg
Views: 100
Size:  317.8 KB

  3. #31663
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Not really following College Football a lot. Just not enough time.


    I was aware every damn dollar in America was on Ohio State. However, the line stood firm at 7/7. The books held firm despite their huge ass exposure. I have always felt Harbaugh was kind of a fraud but I still took Mich +7. on the fishy as fuck line last night. This is simple stuff that even I can understand.

    Ohio 13 - 14 Mich @ the half.

    I could post all night and I thought I did enough. Daly AWOL again, huh?
    You did fine. You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink.

    FWIW I teased Oh St. with Oregon, so just need them to win.
    Sanlmar: Keeping our thread alive on a ventilator rep

    Name:  242831-George-R-R-Martin-Quote-What-is-dead-may-never-die-but-rises-again.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  839.5 KB

  4. #31664
    Speaking of rising again

    I forgot all about fading the rich Jesus kids @ Liberty this year. Damn.

  5. #31665
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Speaking of rising again

    I forgot all about fading the rich Jesus kids @ Liberty this year. Damn.
    I have army +3.5. Liberty was actually threatening to make it a game but fumbled and TO on 1st and G, so should be alright.

    Edit: Never mind. Fumble got reversed. Time to sweat.

  6. #31666
    So we are setting up for a potential final 4 of Georgia, Michigan, Cincinnati and ND.

    Why in the world do they want to expand the playoffs to 12 teams when they cant even get 2 worthy teams?

  7. #31667
    The books definitely take a side sometimes. It’s not all 11:10 and balanced action. The overwhelming money was on Ohio and yet the books were quite comfortable keeping the line steady.

    Really is fascinating how it works out. Brings out the conspiratard in us all.

  8. #31668
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The books definitely take a side sometimes. It’s not all 11:10 and balanced action. The overwhelming money was on Ohio and yet the books were quite comfortable keeping the line steady.

    Really is fascinating how it works out. Brings out the conspiratard in us all.
    The line went from -8 down to -7 and even closed at -6.5 at some books. That means some serious money was dropped by sharps on Michigan in the last day. The books knew that was going to happen. They were ok with the public pounding Ohio St -7.5 and -8 all week.

    Sometimes (mainly in NFL) the sharps and public are on the same Side and the books still refuse to move. But given the late line move I dont think that is what happened this game.

    I think this was a typical public taking the favorite all week and then sharps pounding the dog the last day.

  9. #31669
    Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Reputation
    795
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,434
    I get bored and do these sometimes
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

  10. #31670
    The Alabama game is in OT right now, but even if Alabama wins I still endorse this post.

    Can we just give the Heisman to the Georgia defense?

    Do we really have to choose between 2 guys that fell flat on the biggest stage when the stakes were highest?

  11. #31671
    I dont know how it is going to work out, but that Aurburn coach not going for 2 and trying to win in 1st OT was retarded.

  12. #31672
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    1099
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    1,961
    We all know how dangerous it is to mess around in the pit.

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1465006304808767489

  13. #31673
    In case anyone was curious, yes I had Colts +3. So so sick.

  14. #31674
    I have searched repeatedly to no avail- who gave the South Carolina and UAB season over picks? Great picks- SC wrapped it up in early November, and UAB had to win as a 13 point favorite which it did easily.

    Thanks. I'll put a $50 bounty on you in the donkament or $50 to the prize pool in your honor, your choice.

  15. #31675
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post
    I have searched repeatedly to no avail- who gave the South Carolina and UAB season over picks? Great picks- SC wrapped it up in early November, and UAB had to win as a 13 point favorite which it did easily.

    Thanks. I'll put a $50 bounty on you in the donkament or $50 to the prize pool in your honor, your choice.
    Sounds like Daly.

    I took the Uab pick, but not the S Carolina.

  16. #31676
    I have Vikings +4.

    They are down 8 halfway through the 4th Q and have 1st and Goal at the 6 yd line. They have been getting absolutely nothing all game out of the running game and their starting RB had to be carted out of the game, but have been doing decent in the passing game. So they decide to run the ball up the middle on 1st and 2nd down and got stuffed both times. And they wasted 1:30 off the clock on top.

    That was always going to happen, so they basically just gave up 2 downs for nothing. And of course they didnt convert on 3rd and 4th down when they finally got serious and decided to actually go into the end zone, and that is that. I mean, it is one thing if Cook is there and you are cooking in the run game, but neither of those were true in this case, so WTF are they even doing?

    A good team/coach uses all 4 downs passing trying to get in the end zone. I don't know what the logic is just giving away 2 downs for nothing like that.
    Last edited by Kalam; 11-28-2021 at 04:23 PM.

  17. #31677
    Detroit +10 at lakers.

    Levron very well could be very worried Stewart is looking for revenge and be even more hesitant to go in the paint.

  18. #31678
    Also Ravens -3. This bet is a purely chasing the days losses bet, which normally lose. So. Here. We. Go.

  19. #31679
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    I get bored and do these sometimes

    REPEAT AFTER ME: STICK TO MIX MASTING AT SEEDY CLUBS!!!!!

  20. #31680
    Ravens completely dominating half but only up 6-0, and Browns are driving right before the half, and Ravens will be lucky if they only get a FG. Gonna be one of those games. Ravens will probably end up down 2 and win by 1 on a last second FG.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 25 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 25 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Literally Flying Stupidity
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 03:17 PM
  2. flying stupidity is shitting the bed
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 09:35 PM
  4. Flying Car for Flying Stupidity
    By hotshott74 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:34 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:34 AM

Tags for this Thread