Page 879 of 880 FirstFirst ... 379779829869875876877878879880 LastLast
Results 17,561 to 17,580 of 17590

Thread: *** Official Flying Stupidity Wagering thread ***

  1. #17561
    Vegas/Chicago hung the 7 Simp.

    Mild regrets about passing. You were no help.

    Now I sound like Druff

  2. #17562
    Not a bad price. May not last

    Embiid rest today.. look up the rest yourself

    MOBILE - BASKETBALL - NBA - 502 PHILADELPHIA 76ERS/DETROIT PISTONS UNDER 220Ĺ -111 FOR GAME

  3. #17563
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4133
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,352
    Blog Entries
    2
    Coming up in about 10 minutes:

    Denver at Charlotte- Under 218.5

    More shortly

  4. #17564
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4133
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,352
    Blog Entries
    2
    Toronto at Brooklyn - Under 221.5 (last minute)

  5. #17565
    Raptors -6.5 live bet

    Druff your under looks good

  6. #17566
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Raptors -6.5 live bet

    Druff your under looks good
    Digging deeper here

    Raptors -3.5 double original bet.

  7. #17567
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4133
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,352
    Blog Entries
    2
    Pointless foul with 1 second left beats my Denver under.

    218 total becomes 220 thanks to that.

    That's running pretty bad.

    Toronto under will win if no OT.

  8. #17568
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4133
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28,352
    Blog Entries
    2
    The runbad fairy also tried to beat me in the Toronto game, as it got sent to OT.

    But somehow I still won by double digits.

    Still disappointing that I'm now 7-9-1 instead of 8-8-1, which I would have been if that stupid pointless foul hadn't taken place in the Denver game.

  9. #17569
    Joanna Jedrzejczyk +250

    T CITY -110 GOGOGO
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  10. #17570
    Shocking to see Vegas get it right on the Brian Ortega v Max Holloway fight, I was hoping T city was a dog just so I could get extra value, but I'll take it...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  11. #17571
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Shocking to see Vegas get it right on the Brian Ortega v Max Holloway fight, I was hoping T city was a dog just so I could get extra value, but I'll take it...
    TCity WAS a dog all the way up until a day or so ago.
    @CursedDiamonds on twitter

  12. #17572
    heads up boys with the holidays and bowls here...there will be guys who are gonna be cutting out so be wary if you see a line that you think that's too good to be true...

    here's what I got off the top of my head:
    will grier (QB WVU -- SKIPPING BOWL)
    landry cajuste (OL WVU - one of the best in the big 12 -- SKIPPING BOWL)
    ed oliver (DT HOU -- SKIPPING BOWL)
    Justin Herbert (QB ORE -- believe he is going to be playing even though as of now he's projected as the first or second QB off the board)

  13. #17573
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Chicago v Vegas over 6


    Boston v Tampa Bay
    TB Puck line
    TB ML

    What do you think Puckheads?

    Partitioned some funds for hockey. See what happens. Boston is hurtin and Goalie Rask is a shell of himself

    MOBILE - HOCKEY - NHL - 12 TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING -163 FOR GAME

    Should have bet leafs when down 4-1. They are insane.

    And I guess any time Sparks is in for Leafs take the over. He is awful
    Bruins 6
    Leafs 1
    3rd 12:07

    Did this when 4-0 before start 3rd. See if youíre onto something

    MOBILE - TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS AT BOSTON BRUINS MAPLE LEAFS TOTAL MATCH (1.5) OVER 1.5 +235

  14. #17574
    Wow

    6-2

    Thanks Simp!

  15. #17575
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1348
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,707
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    heads up boys with the holidays and bowls here...there will be guys who are gonna be cutting out so be wary if you see a line that you think that's too good to be true...

    here's what I got off the top of my head:
    will grier (QB WVU -- SKIPPING BOWL)
    landry cajuste (OL WVU - one of the best in the big 12 -- SKIPPING BOWL)
    ed oliver (DT HOU -- SKIPPING BOWL)
    Justin Herbert (QB ORE -- believe he is going to be playing even though as of now he's projected as the first or second QB off the board)
    Wish I would have had the scoop on Grier. That was a big line movement.

  16. #17576
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    heads up boys with the holidays and bowls here...there will be guys who are gonna be cutting out so be wary if you see a line that you think that's too good to be true...

    here's what I got off the top of my head:
    will grier (QB WVU -- SKIPPING BOWL)
    landry cajuste (OL WVU - one of the best in the big 12 -- SKIPPING BOWL)
    ed oliver (DT HOU -- SKIPPING BOWL)
    Justin Herbert (QB ORE -- believe he is going to be playing even though as of now he's projected as the first or second QB off the board)
    Wish I would have had the scoop on Grier. That was a big line movement.
    didn't even see it...how much was it? guessing he's worth a TD at bare ass minimum...

  17. #17577
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1348
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,707
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

    Wish I would have had the scoop on Grier. That was a big line movement.
    didn't even see it...how much was it? guessing he's worth a TD at bare ass minimum...
    7 down to 2

  18. #17578
    3 point discount live

    MOBILE - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS SIDE PATRIOTS -6.0 -110

  19. #17579
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    3 point discount live

    MOBILE - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS SIDE PATRIOTS -6.0 -110
    Text Bill and let him know itís ok to turn up the defense now.

    Up or on. Iíll let you decide that.

  20. #17580
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    3 point discount live

    MOBILE - NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS SIDE PATRIOTS -6.0 -110
    Text Bill and let him know itís ok to turn up the defense now.

    Up or on. Iíll let you decide that.
    Bill has seen several iterations of NFL play since he started in Ď75

    He has adjusted very well to the ďzero defenseĒ version that is so hep today.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Literally Flying Stupidity
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 04:17 PM
  2. flying stupidity is shitting the bed
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 05:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:35 PM
  4. Flying Car for Flying Stupidity
    By hotshott74 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 07:34 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 12:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •