Page 1464 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 4649641364141414541460146114621463146414651466146714681474 ... LastLast
Results 29,261 to 29,280 of 29722

Thread: *** Official Flying Stupidity Wagering thread ***

  1. #29261
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6647
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,855
    Blog Entries
    2
    Ok next sweat coming back from the dead is the Pelicans, who have recovered half of the 18 point halftime deficit, and are down 99-90 after 3.

    I really deserve one of these. Come on now.

  2. #29262
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6647
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,855
    Blog Entries
    2
    Wow, Pelicans come back from 18 down, take the lead with 22 seconds left, and then not only give up that 1-point lead, but they make a pointless foul with less than a second remaining, so my +1 I had on 2/3 of my bet also lost.

    I'm falling on the wrong side of every single one of these down to the wire close ones. I haven't picked particularly well lately (few blowout wins, several blowout losses), but boy have I run awful on the close games in the past 4 weeks.

  3. #29263
    Time to get a new calculator!

  4. #29264
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6647
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,855
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Time to get a new calculator!
    Funny.

    Okay, here are two 1982 VisiCalc picks:

    MLB
    Phiadelphia (Nola) at Toronto (Kay) - Over 10 -105

    NBA
    Milwaukee vs. Miami - Over 234.5

  5. #29265
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6647
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,855
    Blog Entries
    2
    Wow. Amazing how bad I am running. 180 points after 3 quarters in this Miami game, just need 55 to cover, which is easy with two high scoring teams.

    Nope.

    Scoring dies and pick is going to lose.

    In the meantime, somehow this shit Toronto pitcher shut out the Phillies for 4 innings, and now various relivers are doing the same, so that over isn't going to hit.

    Very ugly run for me.

  6. #29266
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    815
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    1,453
    Put 600 on Spieth Live at +450 at the Byron Nelson.

    Few reasons. He shots 6 under today, even with two bogeys and putting terribly. He is 3 back and Burns is now a made man, so the odds are I believe spot on. Burns is for sure the most likely winner, but I can’t take him at these odds. At this course people will be attacking. Burns won’t be able to just make pars and win this thing. Don’t think Spieth is thinking about next week at all. He finished with the eagle. He needs to get off to a better start than yesterday. Crowd will get behind him if he can start making a move. It’s in Texas. I am happy making this bet and letting the cards fall where they may.

    Not to mention Spieth closed at 10 or 9 to 1 originally. Given his position now, I think +450 is a good price.

  7. #29267
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6647
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,855
    Blog Entries
    2
    I think I need Nicky Pipes to fade me again.

  8. #29268
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Wow. Amazing how bad I am running. 180 points after 3 quarters in this Miami game, just need 55 to cover, which is easy with two high scoring teams.

    Nope.

    Scoring dies and pick is going to lose.

    In the meantime, somehow this shit Toronto pitcher shut out the Phillies for 4 innings, and now various relivers are doing the same, so that over isn't going to hit.

    Very ugly run for me.

    Maybe use your bad beat posts for another game. I had under in this game and it was a 19 pt game after 3 and the live line was 235.5... So basically a coin flip

  9. #29269
    Padres -140 tomorrow and some over 7.5? insurance in case Cards right handed bats Arenado and Goldscmidt go deep against a good lefty. Ryan Weathers son of former big leaguer David is confident and will go after these guys. Padres score some runs against Kim.

     
    Comments
      
      shoeshine box: sd/over 5-3 bang

  10. #29270
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    815
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    1,453
    NASCAR- Kyle Larson +500 Not a penny less too much can go wrong in nascar to take anything less Has had bad luck at the end of a few dominant races Today let's buck that trend

  11. #29271
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    2184
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8,703
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    NASCAR- Kyle Larson +500 Not a penny less too much can go wrong in nascar to take anything less Has had bad luck at the end of a few dominant races Today let's buck that trend

    By the powers vested in me by PFA I declare this the Sunday thread bet.

     
    Comments
      
      JeffDime: Dominant Car…Tits crossed.

  12. #29272
    Gold JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    815
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Put 600 on Spieth Live at +450 at the Byron Nelson.

    Few reasons. He shots 6 under today, even with two bogeys and putting terribly. He is 3 back and Burns is now a made man, so the odds are I believe spot on. Burns is for sure the most likely winner, but I canít take him at these odds. At this course people will be attacking. Burns wonít be able to just make pars and win this thing. Donít think Spieth is thinking about next week at all. He finished with the eagle. He needs to get off to a better start than yesterday. Crowd will get behind him if he can start making a move. Itís in Texas. I am happy making this bet and letting the cards fall where they may.

    Not to mention Spieth closed at 10 or 9 to 1 originally. Given his position now, I think +450 is a good price.
    I apologize for any money lost in this one. I fired at a suckerís pin. No excuses. I blew this one. Letís go Larson.

  13. #29273
    The overnight NBA line was Warriors -5.5 at one point. Almost bet Grizz at this number forgot and woke up ready to bet the dog. One of my places had -3 -105 while most were at 3.5. So here we are we bet a missile BAdGuy style on Curry and the Dubs. Padres tonight price is better than opener go get it. Sweeping the Cards gloomy windy night in SD for this time of year.

  14. #29274
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    2184
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8,703
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Put 600 on Spieth Live at +450 at the Byron Nelson.

    Few reasons. He shots 6 under today, even with two bogeys and putting terribly. He is 3 back and Burns is now a made man, so the odds are I believe spot on. Burns is for sure the most likely winner, but I canít take him at these odds. At this course people will be attacking. Burns wonít be able to just make pars and win this thing. Donít think Spieth is thinking about next week at all. He finished with the eagle. He needs to get off to a better start than yesterday. Crowd will get behind him if he can start making a move. Itís in Texas. I am happy making this bet and letting the cards fall where they may.

    Not to mention Spieth closed at 10 or 9 to 1 originally. Given his position now, I think +450 is a good price.
    I apologize for any money lost in this one. I fired at a suckerís pin. No excuses. I blew this one. Letís go Larson.

    Right church wrong pew

  15. #29275
    Still on Tampa for series.

    Game 1 Tampa -125.

  16. #29276
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Still on Tampa for series.

    Game 1 Tampa -125.

    Thank you sir jumping on both now

  17. #29277
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    Padres -140 tomorrow and some over 7.5? insurance in case Cards right handed bats Arenado and Goldscmidt go deep against a good lefty. Ryan Weathers son of former big leaguer David is confident and will go after these guys. Padres score some runs against Kim.
    Live over is golden right now in my opinion. The ball looking like its carrying in Petco, Cards bullpen is overworked. Lets go Pads crooked number in 1st

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: Taking the time ... in real time

  18. #29278
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    Padres -140 tomorrow and some over 7.5? insurance in case Cards right handed bats Arenado and Goldscmidt go deep against a good lefty. Ryan Weathers son of former big leaguer David is confident and will go after these guys. Padres score some runs against Kim.
    Live over is golden right now in my opinion. The ball looking like its carrying in Petco, Cards bullpen is overworked. Lets go Pads crooked number in 1st
    In the tale of the tape this was the game of the day.

    Cards went from +115 ó> -107. I think the move was overdone but thatís what makes a horse race.

    I snap blind bet your over because I respect your work here. Thank you. I am also a fan of money.

    Name:  0CE8BA0C-9D3E-4B9B-A4C7-B84E764CF2F8.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  77.4 KB

     
    Comments
      
      shoeshine box: ooopss. SD 5-3.. one of us had to Win.

  19. #29279
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post

    Live over is golden right now in my opinion. The ball looking like its carrying in Petco, Cards bullpen is overworked. Lets go Pads crooked number in 1st
    In the tale of the tape this was the game of the day.

    Cards went from +115 ó> -107. I think the move was overdone but thatís what makes a horse race.

    I snap blind bet your over because I respect your work here. Thank you. I am also a fan of money.

    Name:  0CE8BA0C-9D3E-4B9B-A4C7-B84E764CF2F8.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  77.4 KB


    Kim looked very good the first time thru this rag tag lineup the Padres put out there. The 3run homer is a great boost for an over 7.5 and 8.5. Not sure who's getting but it's coming for us San.

  20. #29280
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    MLB Weekend Series Plays:

    Already on Cleveland -135

    TB RAYS -125

    Red Sox -135

    Aís +110

    Considering: Miami +317

    In hockey, looking at:
    Wash Caps +142
    FL Panthers +137

    Any other NHL Series to consider?
    Laid the Pipe this weekend in MLB, very disappointed in the Indians! Has a 1-0 series lead and then fell apart!

    In NHL I took Caps and Panthers, also Penguins. So far leading by a game in one and down a game in 1, Panthers just took a lead but still in first period so tbd.

    Will chimp into MLB series Monday and Tuesday

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: Both NHL & MLB looking good

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 13 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Literally Flying Stupidity
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 03:17 PM
  2. flying stupidity is shitting the bed
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 09:35 PM
  4. Flying Car for Flying Stupidity
    By hotshott74 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:34 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 11:34 AM

Tags for this Thread