Thread: BovadaPoker advertises Mypaylinq as Proccesssor-Not!

Load Metric

BovadaPoker advertises Mypaylinq as Proccesssor-Not!

Bovada Poker tells players mypaylinq is a deposit option on their current site well read this:

"Thanks for contacting Bovada Poker Customer Service.

We are glad you contacted us and can definitely assist you.

We have many deposit options available for US players, but the most popular one is credit card. This is the easiest and quickest way to fund your Bovada.LV account and a very high percentage of deposits with credit card are successful.

With regards to MyPaylinQ, at this time that deposit option is not available. We kindly ask that due to the nature of your query, you contact us via phone to discuss your available deposit options.

We do apologize for any inconveniences this issue may have caused."

Mypaylinq only posted that certain states can't make deposits my state of Nevada isn't on that list too damn shady

Bronze
    Load Metric
    umm ok?

so the only possible explanation is that something shady is occurring? i'm sorry but im not following you.....can you elaborate further??

never had issues with bovada....except the whole anon table thingy....

Load Metric
    It's quite simple 1. BovadaPoker site is still advertising MypaylinQ as a payment processor
    2.Bovada.lv has blocked payment transfer for residents of US states Maryland, Washington, New York and Utah.
    3.Today I contacted BovadaPoker and found out all of the States in the USA are banned-Now do you understand MypaylinQ isn't welcome at any USA Poker site.

Load Metric
    "Thanks for contacting Bovada Poker Customer Service.

We are glad you contacted us and can definitely assist you.

We have many deposit options available for US players, but the most popular one is credit card. This is the easiest and quickest way to fund your Bovada.LV account and a very high percentage of deposits with credit card are successful.

With regards to MyPaylinQ, at this time that deposit option is not available. We kindly ask that due to the nature of your query, you contact us via phone to discuss your available deposit options.

We do apologize for any inconveniences this issue may have caused."

Load Metric
    This isn't an uncommon occurence, and if they are working on bringing this option back online they probably aren't going to keep changing their website. Now, if it was 6-months out of dat i would say you have a right to be a little perturbed, but even still they aren't doing anything wrong.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah, you can't really blame Bodog/Bovada for this.

It is very tough to maintain payment processors (especially in all states) for any length of time, due to the DOJ constantly busting these processors and seizing their money.

In general, Bodog has done a great job with payouts, especially post-Black-Friday.

There are a lot of valid criticisms to level against Bodog:

1) Their customer service sucks (especially via email)

2) Their games are anonymous

3) They don't seem to care about bots on their system

4) Their software is terrible and buggy

5) They hate professional poker players, and do whatever they can to make life unpleasant for them

However, one area where Bodog has excelled has been payouts. I have nothing bad to say as far as that area is concerned.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There are a lot of valid criticisms to level against Bodog:

1) Their customer service sucks (especially via email)

However, one area where Bodog has excelled has been payouts. I have nothing bad to say as far as that area is concerned.
    sorry i have to disagree....they have been the only site since CEREUS that actually even had a phone number listed for customer service....ive had nothing but good things to say about their customer service(over the phones)...emails are slow for sure but nothing crazy or unreasonable.

also, while I agree that bodog cashouts have been consistently fast and smooth post BF, i have started to see a lot more complaints the last two months of long delays, etc....not sure if it was an isolated batch of cashouts that got delayed or messed up, but its definitely worth noting that both bodog and merge have gotten slower with cashouts this spring...hopefully it improves

Thread Information