Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 103

Thread: big dick is a big pussy

  1. #61
    Banned
    Reputation
    835
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    this thread?

    i just, i cant

  2. #62
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    674
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    3,672
    I like big dick

     
    Comments
      
      big dick: likes big dick rep

  3. #63
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1556
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    15,171
    Lots of low hanging fruit to pick at but it's getting very schoolyardish........

    so why not start a good joke thread?

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Go stare down a few of your black neighbors tough guy.

    Im calling bullshit that this clown can beat cash games. I understand alot of the internet kids are socially awkward, but you just have the worst come backs. I cant even take you seriously. Go ahead get the last word I know it will be something stupid but ill let it go.

    Let this be an example of not to fuck with made niggas like Jimmy and Tony or someone like myself thats much wittier and smarter then you will eat you for breakfast.

    lmao. you are as dumb as a rock shadyj - that is just funny

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: :this
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

    ...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

  5. #65
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1349
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,172
    tbh id be schocked if he had the majority of his teeth.

     
    Comments
      
      son of lockman: big dick da man. he makes muchsas

  6. #66
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    511
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    very busy day today, I will address your op later Tony.

  7. #67
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    538
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,949
    Blog Entries
    4
    from subjective line to nutbagger's sig file, this is good read......+ four pages of big dick retorts is worth the price of admission.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  8. #68
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1349
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I thought it was pretty cool how the original OP resulted in big dick potentially turning into a bit of a cult hero.

    Drexel actually deigned to drop in and post about the last honest man snap shipping what was owed.

    Druff posting he has played with him.

    Corrigan & others have played with him or know of him.

    limitles had the best line in the thread:



    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Hitler loved dogs.

    No wat'm sayin?
    Yeah, limitles, I get it.

    limitles is god. A line that coulda been written by Sonatine. High praise.

    I propose we encourage big dick to cohost. Davidee & big dick together would be a pretty good mix of personalities. He doesn't have to give his life story. I just have a hunch he would bring a little edge to the game.

    big dick might play the role of the bouncer if some unworthy caller turns up.

    Big dick, ever catch Druff's radio show?
    I have not but I might be intrested in this just for the lol. can you curse while on air?

  9. #69
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1556
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    15,171
    No, but cussing and peeing into an empty milk jug are allowed?

  10. #70
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    511
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I thought it was pretty cool how the original OP resulted in big dick potentially turning into a bit of a cult hero.

    Drexel actually deigned to drop in and post about the last honest man snap shipping what was owed.

    Druff posting he has played with him.

    Corrigan & others have played with him or know of him.

    limitles had the best line in the thread:





    Yeah, limitles, I get it.

    limitles is god. A line that coulda been written by Sonatine. High praise.

    I propose we encourage big dick to cohost. Davidee & big dick together would be a pretty good mix of personalities. He doesn't have to give his life story. I just have a hunch he would bring a little edge to the game.

    big dick might play the role of the bouncer if some unworthy caller turns up.

    Big dick, ever catch Druff's radio show?
    I have not but I might be intrested in this just for the lol. can you curse while on air?
    Any chance of a Variety No Sobriety show tonight since Druff is off? I'll call in and maybe Big Dick will too and we can hash out our differences.

     
    Comments
      
      ShadyJ: Hes a 12 yr old tranny he wont call in

  11. #71
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1349
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,172
    haha actually Tony I changed my mind about the show , not really intrested on being on there.

     
    Comments
      
      1marley1: do the show, pussy
      
      ShadyJ: What a faggot u are

  12. #72
    Banned
    Reputation
    1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TRUMP 2020
    Posts
    6,515
    big dick is GOD


    /thread

  13. #73
    big dick is good people. I believe he's actually a lawyer from SD and had a name on DD Something Dave, not Action Dave but something. I can't quite remember..

     
    Comments
      
      ShadyJ: The fact u vouch for him is enough said rep
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"


    IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

  14. #74
    Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Reputation
    795
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,435
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    big dick is good people. I believe he's actually a lawyer from SD and had a name on DD Something Dave, not Action Dave but something. I can't quite remember..

    I think you're thinkin of Rum Dick. May he RIP. We miss you, Dave.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post


    Im calling bullshit that this clown can beat cash games. I understand alot of the internet kids are socially awkward, but you just have the worst come backs. I cant even take you seriously. Go ahead get the last word I know it will be something stupid but ill let it go.

    Let this be an example of not to fuck with made niggas like Jimmy and Tony or someone like myself thats much wittier and smarter then you will eat you for breakfast.

    lmao. you are as dumb as a rock shadyj - that is just funny
    Did the baby get her feelings hurt? Im sorry its ok for fags to call people fags ok. Feel better now?

     
    Comments
      
      big dick: toothless and ruthless

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Go stare down a few of your black neighbors tough guy.

    Im calling bullshit that this clown can beat cash games. I understand alot of the internet kids are socially awkward, but you just have the worst come backs. I cant even take you seriously. Go ahead get the last word I know it will be something stupid but ill let it go.

    Let this be an example of not to fuck with made niggas like Jimmy and Tony or someone like myself thats much wittier and smarter then you will eat you for breakfast.
    Smarter "than" you.

     
    Comments
      
      Baron Von Strucker: Noose
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

  17. #77
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    862
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post


    Im calling bullshit that this clown can beat cash games. I understand alot of the internet kids are socially awkward, but you just have the worst come backs. I cant even take you seriously. Go ahead get the last word I know it will be something stupid but ill let it go.

    Let this be an example of not to fuck with made niggas like Jimmy and Tony or someone like myself thats much wittier and smarter then you will eat you for breakfast.
    Smarter "than" you.
    Think there were some betting involving those words, I could be wrong

  18. #78
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1556
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    15,171
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    haha actually Tony I changed my mind about the show , not really intrested on being on there.


    Getting smaller the further this goes......

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post


    Im calling bullshit that this clown can beat cash games. I understand alot of the internet kids are socially awkward, but you just have the worst come backs. I cant even take you seriously. Go ahead get the last word I know it will be something stupid but ill let it go.

    Let this be an example of not to fuck with made niggas like Jimmy and Tony or someone like myself thats much wittier and smarter then you will eat you for breakfast.
    Smarter "than" you.
    Youve been sweating me since I said Mountain Dew was worse for you then weed. If you really have an issue I live really close to Stallis maybe we can meet up.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

    Smarter "than" you.
    Youve been sweating me since I said Mountain Dew was worse for you then weed. If you really have an issue I live really close to Stallis maybe we can meet up.

    Nice meltdown.

    Also, you are an idiot. Deal with it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pussy of the Month
    By limitles in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-29-2017, 05:53 AM
  2. Do you like stinky pussy?
    By The_PHA in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 07:57 PM
  3. Check out this pussy
    By Vwls in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 04:10 PM
  4. Can't seem to get pussy? Why not fuck a chicken?
    By BuSTMeANuT in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 01:33 PM
  5. No pussy for 2 years
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 05:47 AM

Tags for this Thread