Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 103

Thread: big dick is a big pussy

  1. #21
    Gold LLL's Avatar
    Reputation
    203
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Karen Ave.
    Posts
    2,355
    What's up, Bootsy?
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

  2. #22
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    495
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    very busy day today, I will address your op later Tony.
    Seems like we have a beef, which I'm willing to squash since this is all for lulz anyways.

    lol interwebz

  3. #23
    Zod miserable at Disneyland now packed with mutts (Druff can ip check) but I saw this post waiting in 1hr line for mr toads. Big dick lose 2k betting premier league game last season and ship ASAP by bank wire.

    GS

     
    Comments
      
      tony bagadonuts: #kneel

  4. #24
    Gold Bootsy Collins's Avatar
    Reputation
    161
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,422
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    What's up, Bootsy?
    Just got back home from another LA Kings victory.

    You're another guy that I wouldn't mind bumping to in Vegas.

     
    Comments
      
      tony bagadonuts: my nigga
      
      LLL: Right on.

  5. #25
    Gold Bootsy Collins's Avatar
    Reputation
    161
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Zod miserable at Disneyland now packed with mutts (Druff can ip check) but I saw this post waiting in 1hr line for mr toads. Big dick lose 2k betting premier league game last season and ship ASAP by bank wire.

    GS
    Mr. Gerson. Long time no talk my friend.

  6. #26
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6465
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,249
    Blog Entries
    2
    I don't know much about big dick personally, but I do know that he is a good NL cash player and has made a lot of money doing it. I know this because we used to play at the same table sometimes and I looked up his results on PTR.

  7. #27
    Big Dick lets the tomatoes fly if you are talking nonsense. Plenty on this board get and deserve Big Dick tomatoes.

     
    Comments
      
      big dick: big dick tomatoe rep

  8. #28
    Gold Bootsy Collins's Avatar
    Reputation
    161
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't know much about big dick personally, but I do know that he is a good NL cash player and has made a lot of money doing it. I know this because we used to play at the same table sometimes and I looked up his results on PTR.
    You and I are polar opposites of each other. However you and I have a very similar background and a very similar upbringing. I'm sure we will eventually cross paths at Bellagio or Commerce even though I only play there 1-2 times a year there.

  9. #29
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6465
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,249
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't know much about big dick personally, but I do know that he is a good NL cash player and has made a lot of money doing it. I know this because we used to play at the same table sometimes and I looked up his results on PTR.
    You and I are polar opposites of each other. However you and I have a very similar background and a very similar upbringing. I'm sure we will eventually cross paths at Bellagio or Commerce even though I only play there 1-2 times a year there.
    Are you a Jew?

  10. #30
    Gold Bootsy Collins's Avatar
    Reputation
    161
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,422
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Big Dick lets the tomatoes fly if you are talking nonsense. Plenty on this board get and deserve Big Dick tomatoes.
    You and I have never had any direct interaction. However you do seem intelligent and I find myself agreeing with you on several topics.

     
    Comments
      
      ToasterOven: docking party?

  11. #31
    Gold Bootsy Collins's Avatar
    Reputation
    161
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

    You and I are polar opposites of each other. However you and I have a very similar background and a very similar upbringing. I'm sure we will eventually cross paths at Bellagio or Commerce even though I only play there 1-2 times a year there.
    Are you a Jew?
    Catholic. Drexel can vouch that I am not Jewish.

  12. #32
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1229
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Big Dick lets the tomatoes fly if you are talking nonsense. Plenty on this board get and deserve Big Dick tomatoes.
    You and I have never had any direct interaction. However you do seem intelligent and I find myself agreeing with you on several topics.
    Do me next
     
    you fucking POS
     
    (_) ..
    ∫\ \___( _)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  13. #33
    Gold Bootsy Collins's Avatar
    Reputation
    161
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

    You and I have never had any direct interaction. However you do seem intelligent and I find myself agreeing with you on several topics.
    Do me next
     
    you fucking POS
     
     
    You really use the spoiler tag wayyyy to much.
     
    What you are doing with spoilers is what Sonny is doing to the Takei gif


     
    *giggling*

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't know much about big dick personally, but I do know that he is a good NL cash player and has made a lot of money doing it. I know this because we used to play at the same table sometimes and I looked up his results on PTR.
    big dick is a beast at shorthanded cash NL

    he does write on chat boards like his fingers are too fat for the keyboard

    and tonybagodonuts is a boring fag
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

    ...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

  15. #35
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1398
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,805
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't know much about big dick personally, but I do know that he is a good NL cash player and has made a lot of money doing it. I know this because we used to play at the same table sometimes and I looked up his results on PTR.
    big dick is a beast at shorthanded cash NL

    he does write on chat boards like his fingers are too fat for the keyboard

    and tonybagodonuts is a boring fag
    This part I don't get.

    Hitler loved dogs.

    No wat'm sayin?

    How much you been drinking?

  16. #36
    Diamond Hockey Guy's Avatar
    Reputation
    1229
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Do me next
     
    you fucking POS
     
     
    You really use the spoiler tag wayyyy to much.
     
    What you are doing with spoilers is what Sonny is doing to the Takei gif


     
    *giggling*
    Come on. To be fair, I go thru spurts of using the spoilers & then don't use them for weeks on end so that sonny comparison really hurts me to my core.

    & by "hurts me to my core" I obviously mean I don't give a fuck.

    <<insert takei gif here>>
    (_) ..
    ∫\ \___( _)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

  17. #37
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1271
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,976
    I'm a fan of big dick

    (first time I've uttered those words before)

     
    Comments
      
      big dick: likes big dick rep
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

  18. #38
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    495
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    and tonybagodonuts is a boring fag
    What an ugly thing to say...does this mean we're not friends anymore?

    If I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.

  19. #39
    To be fair, Anal Hershiser ruined the Takei gif long before Sonny.

     
    Comments
      
      simpdog: rip a.hersh

  20. #40
    I thought it was pretty cool how the original OP resulted in big dick potentially turning into a bit of a cult hero.

    Drexel actually deigned to drop in and post about the last honest man snap shipping what was owed.

    Druff posting he has played with him.

    Corrigan & others have played with him or know of him.

    limitles had the best line in the thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    big dick is a beast at shorthanded cash NL
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Hitler loved dogs.

    No wat'm sayin?
    Yeah, limitles, I get it.

    limitles is god. A line that coulda been written by Sonatine. High praise.

    I propose we encourage big dick to cohost. Davidee & big dick together would be a pretty good mix of personalities. He doesn't have to give his life story. I just have a hunch he would bring a little edge to the game.

    big dick might play the role of the bouncer if some unworthy caller turns up.

    Big dick, ever catch Druff's radio show?
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-27-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pussy of the Month
    By limitles in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-29-2017, 05:53 AM
  2. Do you like stinky pussy?
    By The_PHA in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 07:57 PM
  3. Check out this pussy
    By Vwls in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 04:10 PM
  4. Can't seem to get pussy? Why not fuck a chicken?
    By BuSTMeANuT in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 01:33 PM
  5. No pussy for 2 years
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 05:47 AM

Tags for this Thread