Thread: More Pokerstars squeezing

Load Metric

More Pokerstars squeezing

Just gone to do my weekly cash out on Stars and noticed something was amiss with the numbers.

I always check what the live rate is before cashing out so I know the exact amount the cashier should be giving me.

In this instance it was $2000 and was fully expecting to see the amount of £1242.93. But instead it came up as £1211.90

I honestly thought it must be a mistake as its almost always spot on, and if it isn't, then the max swing is around 5c tops. Was about to email them their mistake but checked on 2p2, and there it was.... A thread started by Stars informing us that they'll be skimming from us in future on all our cash outs - and presume cash ons.

But not only that, the cheeky fucker reckons we should be thankful for their competitive rates..

Fucking sick. Genuinely feel like i've been robbed........ Surely the ridiculous amounts in rake we pay should afford us a free service to move OUR money about?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...rates-1484001/
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    My rage has subsided..

Created a GBP account and moved the necessary amount of Dollars over and was allowed to cash out that amount without facing any fees..

But this is still a huge money grab from poker players that don't have the option to convert their US dollars to the currency of the country they reside in.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pokerstars is becoming a bunch of greedy pigs with these new owners who are going to nickel and dime cuts everywhere to retrieve their money back quicker. They realize that they control the market and making some changes at the expense of the players here and there likely won't have people jumping ship.

The thing is games on Stars are tougher then a lot of smaller sites anyways with all the grinders taking advantage of things like the VIP program which is why they are eliminating things in that too such as taking away a $5200 WCOOP/SCOOP seat next year for the Supernova Elite players that they gave them over the years in the SNE program.

Thread Information