Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Floridia State will win the National Championsip thread

Bronze
    Load Metric

Floridia State will win the National Championsip thread

Jamies Winston will also win the Heisman with a couple good games.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Tight thread faggot. Winston has no chance.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  45.0 KB

Comments

tyde: tough but fair green rep

Muck Ficon: :this
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Jamies Winston will also win the Heisman with a couple good games.
    FSU may in fact win the national championship.

There isn't a fucking chance in hell Winston wins that Heisman this year. If Winston threw for 2,500 yards and 25 TD with 0 INT over the last 5 games on the schedule there would still be a absolute zero % chance they give him that award again. In fact he may not get invited back to NY for the ceremony.

Comments

jsearles22: No fucking chance rep

Muck Ficon: Yup

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's def Prescotts to lose ATM IMO and he will have a chance to solidify things as the year goes on. Mariotta prob a close second and has a shot provided they dont fall again. That said, if Oregon and Miss St get beat up between now and the voting I wouldn't rule Winston out even though some will keep him off their ballots prob

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Mariota doesn't get the credit he truly deserves.

Dak Prescott

2014 SEASON
    PASSING
    YDS TD INT CMP% QBR
    1478 14 4 61.5 85.2

RUSHING
    YDS TD YPC
    576 8 5.4

Marcus Mariota
    2014 SEASON
    PASSING
    YDS TD INT CMP% QBR
    1957 19 0 70.2 89.2

RUSHING
    YDS TD YPC
    289 5 5.2

he leads the ncaa in passing efficiency with 193.72 (which believe is a record or just shy of the record if he maintains it) and QBR. has the 1st ( 353) & 2nd (220) longest streaks in conference history for pass attemtps w/out an INT before last game (he didnt throw one then just not sure update stats)
    Name:  B0LFPWFIEAA4TxQ.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  98.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by yaahello View Post

Dak Prescott

2014 SEASON
    PASSING
    YDS TD INT CMP% QBR
    1478 14 4 61.5 85.2

RUSHING
    YDS TD YPC
    576 8 5.4

Marcus Mariota
    2014 SEASON
    PASSING
    YDS TD INT CMP% QBR
    1957 19 0 70.2 89.2

RUSHING
    YDS TD YPC
    289 5 5.2

he leads the ncaa in passing efficiency with 193.72 (which believe is a record or just shy of the record if he maintains it) and QBR. has the 1st ( 353) & 2nd (220) longest streaks in conference history for pass attemtps w/out an INT before last game (he didnt throw one then just not sure update stats)
    Name:  B0LFPWFIEAA4TxQ.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  98.4 KB
    I wouldnt say he doesn't get the credit he deserves. Every NCAA show and website blows him and how nice of a guy he is on top of what he does on the field. He was prob the pre season fav or close to it and would prob still be the front runner if they didn't lose a game.

Prescott #s are impressive though and they just beat #8 #6 and # 2 and had a 20+ point lead before LSU ran like god in the last 4 mins, both other games won by 15 +

Bronze
    Load Metric
    i guess its sorta stupid how its based so much on your team basically not losing. last year his numbers still just as good as any Heisman finalist. gets hurt game before Stanford lose that game n its like he was never in contention. should be interesting see how this plays down. if he has one disadvantage it would be plays in pac12 and no GOD ALL MIGHTY SEC

Load Metric
    Todd, can you make bottomset stick with one account? I know this fucking retard gets drunk and forgets his passwords every night, but this shit is beyond annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    If Mariotta doesn't have enough credits he should take some courses at UNC.

Comments

General Bonkers: very nice

Prodigal son: Ha

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Todd, can you make bottomset stick with one account? I know this fucking retard gets drunk and forgets his passwords every night, but this shit is beyond annoying.

LOL

he has so many accounts because his fucking drunk ass never writes down his password and then forgets it

I'm sure Todd gets plenty of PM's from Bottomtard asking to reset his password from each account he creates and then forgets his password to

we are now approaching in the neighborhood of 20 Bottomset dupes on PFA alone

Comments

Muck Ficon: Well played ric flair gif

Load Metric
    The problem for Marcus is that he's never changed the Oregon gets overrated and then promptly chokes narrative. The media is sick of feeling silly in regards to Oregon and are taking it out on Marcus. They gush over Oregon every year and then feel stupid. They are kind of ignoring that it isn't nearly as good of a team as previously, plus injuries and a significantly worse coach. He's had an excellent year and is the only reason they might not be a 4 loss team.

Comments

yaahello:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i guess its sorta stupid how its based so much on your team basically not losing. last year his numbers still just as good as any Heisman finalist. gets hurt game before Stanford lose that game n its like he was never in contention. should be interesting see how this plays down. if he has one disadvantage it would be plays in pac12 and no GOD ALL MIGHTY SEC
    Thats one thing that sucks about the Heisman, it is supposed to go to the best player and most of time it dont

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    It's def Prescotts to lose ATM IMO and he will have a chance to solidify things as the year goes on. Mariotta prob a close second and has a shot provided they dont fall again. That said, if Oregon and Miss St get beat up between now and the voting I wouldn't rule Winston out even though some will keep him off their ballots prob

Zero Mark. Z.E.R.O. Chance. Print it out and I'll sign it and hang it on the wall.

Load Metric
    Thats one thing that sucks about the Heisman, it is supposed to go to the best player and most of time it dont

It's a glorified popularity contest and everyone is going to argue what "best " means.

Last year I'd have voted for Jordan Lynch. He was a fucking bad ass at NIU, Tebow numbers plus. That said Winston is a way better player and if I were starting a NFL team it wouldn't even be close who I'd want.

Load Metric
    Like 1997. Woodson over Manning. LOL. More like ESPN over the SEC.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Name:  102014-FSO-CFB-JT-Barrett-Ohio-State.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  328.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

BCR: Kid has been unreal. Getting better every week.

Load Metric
    Name:  B0puaSxCYAACDiF.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  69.1 KB

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    The problem for Marcus is that he's never changed the Oregon gets overrated and then promptly chokes narrative. The media is sick of feeling silly in regards to Oregon and are taking it out on Marcus. They gush over Oregon every year and then feel stupid. They are kind of ignoring that it isn't nearly as good of a team as previously, plus injuries and a significantly worse coach. He's had an excellent year and is the only reason they might not be a 4 loss team.
    Dude.. NO WAY.

This is the kind of shit that comes from an out of touch east coaster that simply doesn't know the ducks very well..

Last year the Ducks were 8-0 (with same coach) until they "choked" vs a BCS worthy Stanford team (with Mariota playing on one leg) - Stanford barely lost to Mich St in the Rose Bowl last season. Ducks beat Mich St this year by 20, ok..

Oregon is a huge favorite to win the Pac-12 and make the playoff, book it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

It's a glorified popularity contest and everyone is going to argue what "best " means.

Last year I'd have voted for Jordan Lynch. He was a fucking bad ass at NIU, Tebow numbers plus. That said Winston is a way better player and if I were starting a NFL team it wouldn't even be close who I'd want.
    Im not sold on Winston, not sure his softball windup before he throws will cut it next level. But Phil Rivers they said the same thing but he processes info pretty quick. Would like to see Winstons release times

Thread Information