Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trannypiece Theater

Load Metric

Trannypiece Theater

Tomorrow night's episode of Fatal Encounters on ID network focuses on the murder of Gwen Araujo.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Gwen_Araujo

If nothing else the reenactments should be pretty funny.

Check your local listings for showtimes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Tomorrow night's episode of Fatal Encounters on ID network focuses on the murder of Gwen Araujo.

Interesting. Had never heard of this murder.

The guys who did it got off too easy. The ones that actually killed her should have been charged with first degree murder, and the others should have been tried as accessories.

The whole matter of her lying about her gender shouldn't have played into it. The lying was obviously wrong, but there's no way that excuses murder as a response, nor should it lessen the punishment.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The guys who did it got off too easy. The ones that actually killed her should have been charged with first degree murder, and the others should have been tried as accessories.

The whole matter of her lying about her gender shouldn't have played into it. The lying was obviously wrong, but there's no way that excuses murder as a response, nor should it lessen the punishment.
    I have some legal background and I think the 2nd degree charge is appropriate. 1st degree murder is reserved for a premeditated crime, typically involving malice aforethought. This situation could easily be described as a crime of passion. I know I would be pretty passionate if I just found out, in front of my buddies, that the dime piece I had been boning in the ass was actually a dude.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I have some legal background and I think the 2nd degree charge is appropriate. 1st degree murder is reserved for a premeditated crime, typically involving malice aforethought. This situation could easily be described as a crime of passion. I know I would be pretty passionate if I just found out, in front of my buddies, that the dime piece I had been boning in the ass was actually a dude.
    right or wrong, legal jargon is about as lame as political jargon. Crime of passion? I think they all are. Is there a crime of indifference?

Its like labeling things "hate crimes". I don't think there are many love or like crimes out there.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Crime of passion? I think they all are. Is there a crime of indifference?

I don't think there are many love or like crimes out there.
    False dichotomy. Crime of passion describes the motive. It's murdering someone purely out of anger or some other strong emotion, usually impulsively. There are other, less emotional motives for murdering people such as money.

I do agree, however, that motives shouldn't have any bearing on severity of punishment.

Load Metric
    LLL your consistent failure to proselytize on behalf of The Cockettes makes me despair for the species FIX THAT DAWG

Load Metric
    Also this thread is now about Duran Duran

SO STRENGTHY

Load Metric
    I'll proselytize for Duran Duran all day!

Load Metric
    UH OHHHHHHHHH

Load Metric
    That's great. I don't recall having seen it before.

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    UH OHHHHHHHHH

Load Metric

Load Metric
    This story was fucking huge here. Apparently Gwen was blowing the shit out of some cholos on the regular, and then shit got too real for them. Sad story, but these dickgirls gotta know the game.

Load Metric
    A sad story for him.

Let this be a lesson to all other trannys out there, let people know that you are packing a cock so that you don't suffer the same fate as this guy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    This story was fucking huge here. Apparently Gwen was blowing the shit out of some cholos on the regular, and then shit got too real for them. Sad story, but these dickgirls gotta know the game.
    Problem is these dickgirls don't want guys who want them because they are dickgirls. They want straight guys. When Carmen spent those few days with me she told me a story about having sex with a guy who was a random hook up. Told him that she was on her period and he did her in the butt and to this day is probably clueless that he had sex with a genetic male.

For the most part they will snare a guy and then reveal immediately before getting physical. This is the correct play but I guess it's just as risky.

Load Metric

"T" minus 30 minutes for east coast folks.

Banned
    Load Metric

YALL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Problem is these dickgirls don't want guys who want them because they are dickgirls. They want straight guys. When Carmen spent those few days with me she told me a story about having sex with a guy who was a random hook up. Told him that she was on her period and he did her in the butt and to this day is probably clueless that he had sex with a genetic male.

For the most part they will snare a guy and then reveal immediately before getting physical. This is the correct play but I guess it's just as risky.
    You have to admit that it's really shitty to lie about this, though.

I still feel those guys got off too easily because murder is murder, but tricking someone about your gender in order to have sex with them is really bad.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

YALL
    Christ that fucker sounds just like Simon Le Bon! Belongs in the covers thread as well IMO.

Load Metric

You have to admit that it's really shitty to lie about this, though.

I still feel those guys got off too easily because murder is murder, but tricking someone about your gender in order to have sex with them is really bad.
    Of course it is. That just seems to be the way it is based on the experiences that I've had. These people want to feel like women and having a "chaser" or cock hound fucking them isn't as gratifying.

I also think that anyone who gets violent over something like this has serious issues.

Load Metric
    Airs again on Saturday 5/12 at 4pm.
    Hella depressing. As expected the recreations are pretty amusing.

Thread Information