Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cab ride

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

cab ride

Currently in back of las vegas taxi with ethiopian or better driver. He's bumping country music so loud that I barely hear the drais nightclub advertisement. You have to be fucking kidding me right now.

Load Metric
    You will have to try harder if you want to prove you are not black.

Comments

son of lockman: lol

WillieMcFML:

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Definitely NSFW:

Name:  510px-Circumcised_penis_edit.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  35.8 KB

Comments

OSA: solid dick imo

Dan Druff: spolier tags needed, i had to add them

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    not reposting dick
    Druff is online and allowing the dick. Based on all the fags perusing this forum, I can't say I'm surprised
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Whatever you do DO not mention TI. Those guys are super sensitive to any pirate references.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The better question is if he took the freeway from the airport, and whether you realized you were being fleeced.

Comments

jsearles22: Doesnt have any thump behind his rules

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The better question is if he took the freeway from the airport, and whether you realized you were being fleeced.
    I thought they were supposed to have some long haul initiative to stop that bullshit. Guys asking you wanna go the fast way or the slow way? The cheap way dickhead.

Load Metric
    you dancing at the rhino or crazy horse?

Comments

BCR: More making it rain bags of dirty money incoming

Load Metric
    Until they allow UBERLYFTSIDECAR, this is what will happen
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Are you in town for the Life Is Beautiful festival or the Bellagio tournament? I pretty much paid 180 bucks for Life Is Beautiful tickets to see Outkast.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Whatever you do DO not mention TI. Those guys are super sensitive to any pirate references.
    Coulda been somali but he was Americanized enough to be g'd up.

Yeah I'm the perfect one to run that shit on. I didn't pay attention but I told him I come down monthly when he asked how often I come. I figured that's their way of asking if you want the long or short way. That cabbie was annoying as fuck though. Are white cab drivers unable to assess a situation as far as knowing who wants to be bombarded with drivel and who doesnt? Going on and on that pai go is your best bet and that soon it would surpass "texas" poker. Also how Asian dealers will kick you off the table if you aren't fast ebough and how soon all blackjack and roulette will be digital so you don't have rude dealers. I just waneed to tell this clown that if I was a dealer I wouldn't want him anywhere near me either. He accused me and my party of not being in the "vegas spirit" and that we needed to perk up. How does one not realize that we were all friendly people and when we stopped answering him it was time for him to shut the fuck up.

Also thank you for Lorena Bobbiting that post but it was too late unfortunately. The fucker got me good looking at dick on my phone sitting by a good looking Asian. It was one of those deals where I know she saw but she poker faced it to a point but she gave off tells. So I just tried to pretend it didn't happen and threw on earphones til she cashed out 15 minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    you dancing at the rhino or crazy horse?
    Well aren't you cute.

I'm at Little D's.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Are you in town for the Life Is Beautiful festival or the Bellagio tournament? I pretty much paid 180 bucks for Life Is Beautiful tickets to see Outkast.
    Ironically I was heading to the bellagio listening to american country countdown with akon when I made this thread. As far as I know only tourney going on is at the wynn. Which I will be playing tomorrow and this weekend but that's not why I came Also had no idea about the concert. I think I'd have to have the right friend group here to enjoy something like that.

So would you niggas freak if I told you a black chick that is atleast a 9/10 is still staying in my "suite"...

with her boyfriend who is my friend. They told me they were leaving getting their own room ever since we got here. I like my privacy and yes it is basically two rooms in one bUT I'm a private person... I'm also a very nice person... but seriously they are each gambling fives of thousands a day... fucking Sheboons... and it's not like I need him as my personal roller anymore either... found a head shop a few minutes walk from my room.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 10-23-2014 at 01:53 AM.

Load Metric
    Buddy just sent me these two texts that I copied and pasted. And I sent back the third one.

Naw...we will stay out of your hair and get a room. I wanna do some loud sexing like you see on national geographic so it works out.

No monkey jokes either lol

Oh because she's black?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Buddy just sent me these two texts that I copied and pasted. And I sent back the third one.

Naw...we will stay out of your hair and get a room. I wanna do some loud sexing like you see on national geographic so it works out.

Oh because she's black?
    Name:  pickles.PNG
Views: 436
Size:  71.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I thought they were supposed to have some long haul initiative to stop that bullshit. Guys asking you wanna go the fast way or the slow way? The cheap way dickhead.
    About 15 years ago, one of my friends and his buddy took a cab from the airport to Treasure Island.

They already knew about the freeway trick, and told the guy they didn't want him to take the freeway. He muttered "ok" and then took the freeway anyway.

When they objected, he told them that it's "faster" and the way he always goes.

They were afraid to further argue, thinking he might kick them out of the cab on the side of the road.

They took his license info down and called in a complaint.

The city of Las Vegas sent them affidavits about the situation, including a "photo lineup" to identify the driver. It was actually tough for them to identify him, as it had been a few weeks and the guys all looked so alike.

Anyway, apparently they got it right. They received a letter in the mail that he was judged guilty and fined $250.

Load Metric

About 15 years ago, one of my friends and his buddy took a cab from the airport to Treasure Island.

They already knew about the freeway trick, and told the guy they didn't want him to take the freeway. He muttered "ok" and then took the freeway anyway.

They were afraid to further argue, thinking he might kick them out of the cab on the side of the road.

The city of Las Vegas sent them affidavits about the situation, including a "photo lineup" to identify the driver. It was actually tough for them to identify him, as it had been a few weeks and the guys all looked so alike.

Anyway, apparently they got it right. They received a letter in the mail that he was judged guilty and fined $250.
    Ok but why? Don't cabbies live off tips? Why would he object? What cut if any of the fare do cabbies get?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

Oh because she's black?
    Name:  pickles.PNG
Views: 436
Size:  71.4 KB

Bro when sonny green reps your post it is the surest sign of a fail that exists on the internet

Silver
    Load Metric
    BGC..So would you niggas freak if I told you a black chick that is atleast a 9/10 is still staying in my "suite"...

with her boyfriend who is my friend. They told me they were leaving getting their own room ever since we got here

Black Jews....Some guys have all the luck.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post
    BGC..So would you niggas freak if I told you a black chick that is atleast a 9/10 is still staying in my "suite"...

with her boyfriend who is my friend. They told me they were leaving getting their own room ever since we got here

Black Jews....Some guys have all the luck.

He's not yooish.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Ok but why? Don't cabbies live off tips? Why would he object? What cut if any of the fare do cabbies get?
    They often work for themselves, and pay the company they're associated with some kind of monthly fee (and sometimes vehicle rental charges).

Load Metric

They often work for themselves, and pay the company they're associated with some kind of monthly fee (and sometimes vehicle rental charges).
    I never knew that. I've only needed one cab ride since the one from airport so far though.

Thread Information