Thread: indie queen -parker posey: from quirky pretty girl to meh

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

indie queen -parker posey: from quirky pretty girl to meh

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I dig her

I dig Elton John too

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    now

Gold
    Load Metric
    She doesn't seem like the worst coke head to hang with though
    Last edited by unchainedghost; 10-22-2014 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Her nostrils are hoovers

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    She doesn't seem like the worst coke head to hang with though
    she's still prolly very cool and crazy. the 20 years has taken away that glow she once had

Load Metric
    welp, im going to take a nap, wake up, make some coffee, and dump a lot of really awkward gay fiction into this thread.

Comments

DirtyB: Calling your shot, Babe Ruth style.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Starting a thread to dump on Parker Posey's looks most likely makes you a huge asshole. Or, more accurately, starting a thread to dump on Parker Posey's looks is merely a sign that you are a huge asshole.

Load Metric
    she looks exactly like she "should" now, and has aged well. Not sure the point of the thread......people get older?

Comments

Hockey Guy: :This

Load Metric
    PP topped out at a 6, anything higher alcohol has to be involved, closing time, etc. Would bang her if there was money in it for me, otherwise GTFO.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    "Come on Rae, it's time," Braeburn opened tired green eyes to find that there was in fact no light peeking through his window and a only hint of gold twinkled along the grey-blue horizon.
    "Wha...." Braeburn mumbled out some sort of question and Mac laughed, folding his arms over his chest.
    "We have to start early for harvest if we even wanna try and finish," He grinned down at the half asleep man,
    "I thought even we didn't get up this early, this should be illegal," He threw the covers off and slid out of bed, stretching out the kinks in his back as he stood up.
    "Little chilly?" The deep tone sent vibrations down his back as Braeburn quickly moved away.
    "What?" Braeburn frowned. Mac smiled and raised an eyebrow, nodding his head towards Rae's chest. He looked down and immediately flushed, he hadn't worn a shirt to bed, which he didn't care about Mac seeing after years together but the fact that his nipples had chosen to stand firmly in the cold air mortified him.
    "Hey cus, keep your eyes to yaself," He dug into his suitcase to find an appropriate shirt for the day of working as McIntosh laughed,
    "I'll meet ya downstairs, mah sister is making breakfast,"
    "Am I the last person to get up?"
    "Eeyup," Braeburn groaned- I'm sure they'll think greatly of my working attitude- he thought vehemently to himself.
    He pulled on a t-shirt and swapped out his cotton pyjama pants for worn jeans before he grabbed his hat and head downstairs.
    "G'morning cousin!" Apple Bloom bounded down the stairs in her own working clothes and quickly threw herself into a chair. The table was laden with plates of bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes and several jugs of no doubt apple juice.
    "Smells great, Jack, bet it tastes even better," Applejack looked up from her spot at the stove and smiled, offering a modest wave of the hand,
    "Oh hush, it's tha least I could do for ya'll," He pulled a chair out and sat next to Apple Bloom who had slipped a piece of bacon into her mouth already, sparing him a cheeky grin around the mouthful.
    She lifted her hand from under the table and revealed several rashers, offering him one. He tried nonchalantly to grab it and take a bite but before he could eat a second mouthful Gran slapped both of their hands down with her cane,
    "I seen ya, wait for Applejack you two," Mac and Jack laughed while Brae and Bloom spared each other another knowing grin, AB sliding another rasher into his hand beneath the table.

"Okay everyone, time to get working," Applejack and Gran moved to start cleaning the plates and the other three went outside, hats and shoes were pulled onto their person as they started the days work.
    Throughout the day there was little time for chatting, the small talk they managed was during short breaks and if they were working on trees near each other. Bloom spent most of her time helping near Braeburn, trying to get in as much time together as possible, he was so much closer to the apples here than in his own family.
    The sun was beating down on them and no hat could protect from the intense heat making sweat drench his shirt. He finally gave up and pulled off the uncomfortably sticky cloth and chucked it down near a barrel of apples he had just finished. A familiar red shirt was flopped down on top of his and he looked over towards the shirtless Mac,
    "Just the kind of weather we need huh?" Braeburn grinned over at him and Mac laughed in response,
    "Hey boys, we heard you could use a hand?" The trio looked over and found the other 5 girls in Applejacks troupe in their ideas of farming attire,
    "Eeyup," Almost all the girls smiled at the notion of helping,
    "Oh look," Rarity laughed nervously, "Mud," She began to wander off towards some trees and Braeburn returned to his own.

"Ah!" Rainbow Dash let out a large, relieved sigh, downing two cups of cider as everyone sat around, sweaty and tired.
    "I'm so glad ya'll made the time to come help,"
    "If you wouldn't mind, I could come help tomorrow?" Fluttershy looked up timidly from under her lashes,
    "That'd be great Fluttershy," She first smiled at Braeburn but then his gut began to fall and chest tighten as she moved her smile to McIntosh, a faint blush colouring her cheeks as she let her cupid hair fall over her eyes. The knowing look from the girls around just confirmed it.
    Fluttershy liked Big Mac.
    He looked over at his friend who gave Fluttershy a smile and then returned to his drink, was he nervous, playing it off? Did he like her back?
    It wasn't his business anyway,
    "I'll go do the resta the chores and then head inside, see you gals later," They sent him off with smiles and goodbyes, but to his disappointment, Mac did not follow.

He twisted the knobs of the shower and immediately jumping away from the cold stream, waiting for it to turn hot. Steam began to rise and the glass fogged, the hum and spray of the shower helping to ease Braeburn's aching muscles. He let his head fall under the stream and sighed contentedly, as much as he wished he could just stay there, everyone else had a big day and needed the water. He spent another few minutes scrubbing at the dirt and picking up several leaves he didn't know the origin of.
    The pop of the pipes shutting off as he twisted the handles once more left a silence in the tiled room, steam still swirling in front of his eyes. He towelled his hair and dried himself, tying the towel around his waist as he head into his bedroom.
    "You should probably start taking your clothes in with you," He spun around and clutched at his towel as he eyed off Big Mac.
    "What are you doing?" Braeburn sighed. The other man was sitting on the floor, head leaning back on the bed with an arm slung over his eyes,
    "What's up with you Rae?" The tone in his voice made Braeburn pause,
    "What do you mean?"
    "You've been weird ever since you got here, has something happened?" He moved towards his suitcase,
    "Nope, I'm fine cus,"
    "I don't like being related to you." Braeburn could have sworn he felt his heart burst, and not of joy,
    "Wh....What?" He internally cursed himself at the sound of his voice wavering. McIntosh moved his arm away, looking at Braeburn,
    "I love you."

It felt like everything had just stopped, like the entire world paused just to listen in on this moment,
    "You shouldn't joke around like that cus," Mac's arm snapped out and pulled Braeburn towards him. Before Brae could move, Mac placed a gentle kiss on his bugle beneath the towel.
    He let out a slight gasp,
    "McIntosh what are ya'll-" The towel was pulled from his hips and he cried out as Mac grasped Brae's behind, holding him in place.
    "I want you," Another kiss against his hardening member,
    "I need you," A lick along the length of the tightening shaft,
    "I love you Braeburn," His whisper was turned to sounds of moaning and sucking as Mac popped the head of his cock inside his mouth.
    Braeburn moaned, hands immediately diving to tangle into hair, pulling it from its ponytail as his fingers entwined within it.
    He knew how wrong it was but he couldn't stop his hips from thrusting forwards, trying to push himself deeper into the hot slickness of his cousins mouth.
    Mac ran his tongue across his slit, pulling a throaty moan out of Braeburns mouth,
    "They.. will... hear... us-nnnn!" His words turned to intangible sounds of pleasure.
    "Then you're gonna have to learn to control yourself," He clapped a hand over his mouth as Mac pushed his throbbing member deep into his mouth, nearing the base before he bobbed back up and then down once more, creating a heated rhythm. Braeburn met his mouth with the bucking of his hips, trying to control his noises as well as movements. He met McIntosh's eyes as he moved one hand upwards, pushing a finger against Braeburns lips and releasing his manhood, "Suck," He commanded, Brae complied, moaning and lapping at the calloused finger until it was pulled away. He shot his friend a confused look before he used that finger and pushed it against Brae's tight, puckered hole. Eyes wide, Brae gasped, "Wait what are you- UNNG!" Mac slipped the digit into his entrance, fucking him with his mouth and finger simultaneously.
    He began to slow each tempo, pacing himself and preparing Brae but soon the man could no longer handle the strenuous speed and moved his own hips to spur Mac on. With a slight smile upwards, McIntosh pushed in another digit and sped up the pace. He could feel Brae tightening as his hand practically tore at Mac's hair. A third finger sent Brae spiralling.
    "Oh Celestia...Mac you have to....Ugh...stop...or I'm gonna...." His hips were bucking wildly, met with pleasure and ecstasy on each end he could feel himself falling over the edge.
    He captured Mac's eyes once more as he was thrown over the precipice, fingers digging into his cheek as his hand attempted to cover the loud moans of his finish. With one last shove into his ass, Mac pulled his fingers away as he swallowed the large gulps of white that were flowing from his cock. With a wet pop he released his member, the last pearly drops falling onto macs chest.
    Mac sat back, breath slightly shortened and Brae fell to his knees, head lowered,
    "Why..." He could barely whisper the word.
    "Because I had to show you how much I love you," Mac cupped Braeburns burning cheeks as he lifted his face to his own, planting a sweet kiss against his lips. Brae could taste himself on Mac and it only aroused him further. They pulled apart and Brae smiled slightly,
    "I guess you're gonna need a shower now, huh cus?" Mac grinned in response.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    PP topped out at a 6, anything higher alcohol has to be involved, closing time, etc. Would bang her if there was money in it for me, otherwise GTFO.

yer hand said the same thing about yer dick.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

yer hand said the same thing about yer dick.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: not funny or clever, even by accident

Hockey Guy: No. It's funny.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    sonatina is taking this motherfucker to the next level.

Load Metric
    *curtsey*

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    if somebody told me parker posey would turn into a 10 years younger version of mark wahlberg i would have lol'ed

Name:  Mark+Wahlberg+and+Jennifer+Aniston+(Steel+Dragon).jpg
Views: 656
Size:  211.6 KB

Thread Information