Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Epic Failure/Drama from Ensenada

Banned
    Load Metric

Epic Failure/Drama from Ensenada

I have an interesting story.....

when I first moved here, I met this ex-Marine named 'Tyson' living here who was dealing with a fragmented relationship with his wife in Utah

he was really stressed out about being away from his daughter

the guy did 3 tours in Iraq

anyway, he was desperate to get to back to his kid...I guess there was some dude who was banging his wife and actually taunting him by emailing and posting pics on Facebook while he was was here in Ensenada

he only came here to clear his head (and also because he had a pending felony charge for assault)

ok so here's the twist...

his wife was calling him (and leaving messages on my Google Voice too) because she was broke as fuck and wanted Tyson to send her cash.

One morning about 3 weeks + ago, I walk over to his house to have a beer or two , and he is packing most of his shit in a duffel bag...and these 2 seedy looking Mexicans are waiting for him in a late model Chevy truck

I asked him where he was headed and he just said he was going to 'take care of business'

long story short, the guy fucking VANISHED until we found out what happened yesterday

it was a trip because we were in touch with his mom and his sister and nobody had a clue what happened.....started to think he was dead

>>>

Heard yesterday he got picked up by the Coast Guard off the San Diego coast trying to bring in 20 illegal immigrants from a 30 foot yacht that was bought and paid for by the cartel. Registered in the United States...they needed a white boy to drive the boat....supposedly paying him 10 grand to make the run

oops....bad idea to try to make the trip at 4 AM

in jail now awaiting arraignment on felony charges of attempting to transport illegals

dude is going to lose a lifetime pension from the government for $2700.00 a month if he spends more than 90 days locked up on a felony charge

epic fail

Comments

DirtyB: Morning beer rep

gut: cheesy 80's action movie plotline rep

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Looks like you are getting into people's business.

Quote Originally Posted by mwh72 View Post
    Based on my 15 years worth of experience living in Mexico I've decided to put together an extensive checklist of rules to follow to keep my fellow Americans safe and out of harms way.

#1 Don't deal drugs. Nothing will get you beheaded quicker except maybe being a journalist in Syria.

#2 Try not to kill anybody. This is a good idea no matter what country you happen to be in.

#3 Don't protest and riot while blocking the highway to a major resort town such as Acapulco. This can cause millions in lost tourist dollars and somebody will eventually get tired of this and pay to have you killed.

#4 Mind your own fucking business. As difficult as this may be for some to do, always remember that you are a guest in another country and they don't always play by the same rules.

Kids, if you can follow these simple rules you will have an excellent chance of surviving in Mexcio and having a wonderful vacation/retirement.

Banned
    Load Metric
    you fucking retard Bottomset/Robbie Benson Fan/ Bottomset 319/ Seth etc etc

I'm not getting into anyones business

the above events have zero to do with me other than that fact I hung out with him on several occasions and we were neighbors

we took a trip to La Bufadora and he was a super nice guy and a HERO imo for spending 3 tours in Iraq

you are the dumbest motherfucker on PFA I swear to Christ

stick to the subject matter of the OP and try to pull your nose out of my anus for once

moron

Comments

ToasterOven: tough but fair

Bronze
    Load Metric
    So hanging with an American in Mexico right before he gets picked up for smuggling is not getting on the Federales radar?

Here is a tip: Do not drink and drive anymore in the near future. Guarantee you are being watched now.

Stop poking around in people's business and keep to yourself.

Comments

tyde: let me know when you take your next trip to 'The Caymans' you redneck toilet cleaner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I have an interesting story.....

when I first moved here, I met this ex-Marine named 'Tyson' living here who was dealing with a fragmented relationship with his wife in Utah

he was really stressed out about being away from his daughter

the guy did 3 tours in Iraq

anyway, he was desperate to get to back to his kid...I guess there was some dude who was banging his wife and actually taunting him by emailing and posting pics on Facebook while he was was here in Ensenada

he only came here to clear his head (and also because he had a pending felony charge for assault)

ok so here's the twist...

his wife was calling him (and leaving messages on my Google Voice too) because she was broke as fuck and wanted Tyson to send her cash.

One morning about 3 weeks + ago, I walk over to his house to have a beer or two , and he is packing most of his shit in a duffel bag...and these 2 seedy looking Mexicans are waiting for him in a late model Chevy truck

I asked him where he was headed and he just said he was going to 'take care of business'

long story short, the guy fucking VANISHED until we found out what happened yesterday

it was a trip because we were in touch with his mom and his sister and nobody had a clue what happened.....started to think he was dead

>>>

Heard yesterday he got picked up by the Coast Guard off the San Diego coast trying to bring in 20 illegal immigrants from a 30 foot yacht that was bought and paid for by the cartel. Registered in the United States...they needed a white boy to drive the boat....supposedly paying him 10 grand to make the run

oops....bad idea to try to make the trip at 4 AM

in jail now awaiting arraignment on felony charges of attempting to transport illegals

dude is going to lose a lifetime pension from the government for $2700.00 a month if he spends more than 90 days locked up on a felony charge

epic fail
    He was going to "take care of business"...... I would have thought he was going to murder his wife and the guy she was fucking.

Comments

ToasterOven: me too
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    gee what a huge shocker

Muck is showing up to troll

like clockwork

Comments

Muck Ficon: Not trolling

LLL: Not trolling

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    So hanging with an American in Mexico right before he gets picked up for smuggling is not getting on the Federales radar?

Here is a tip: Do not drink and drive anymore in the near future. Guarantee you are being watched now.

lol since your past posts recently about me being a 'fugitive' all failed miserably...

now you're resorting to implying/suggesting I'm actually 'collaborating' with an immigrant smuggler....or had foreknowledge of his intentions

how about you just stick to unclogging toilets Bottomturd

as I said, for ONCE stick to the subject matter of the OP and get off my dick

it will probably be very difficult for you since you have had a deep rooted obsession for me for as long as I can remember

my God what a horrible white trash inbred you are

please lose the password to 'Seth' already and start a new lame dupe

Bronze
    Load Metric

lol since your past posts recently about me being a 'fugitive' all failed miserably

now you are resorting to implying/suggesting I'm actually 'collaborating' with an immigrant smuggler....or had foreknowledge of his intentions

it will probably be very difficult for you since you have had a deep rooted obsession for me for as long as I can remember

I understand you have wet brain now after a month long bender, but let me explain. You were hanging out with a human smuggler, your words. They are going to research him. The locals are going to say you were the gringo that hung out with. Whether you knew anything about, and I doubt you did, it is not the point.

My point was you wet brained derelict is not to drink and drive because they might pull you over to ask questions on how you knew this guy, and given your history you will most likely be shitfaced. After your video driving shitfaced last week, and prior DUIs do you really think you are just some upstanding citizen. Fuck.

Comments

ToasterOven: facepalm

Banned
    Load Metric
    Bottomset is the classic 'ugly American' with these deluded and ignorant preconceived notions about what overseas travel is all about

he also buys into this illusion that Mexico is 'dangerous'.....trust me it's not

There are several Americans where I live now....mostly ex-pats.....definitely some characters

I just hang out and BBQ and listen to music and play poker on Stars and drink tequila.....I never go downtown to scope out hookers or go to seedy nightclubs....I don't do drugs (other than smoking herb of course)

Bottomset is implying that I'm out there sticking my neck out and being some loudmouth gringo mixing it up with dangerous people and putting myself in compromising positions....nothing could be further from the truth

On a side note....I have a buddy I haven't seen for 27 years coming down this weekend and we are chartering a boat to do some deep sea fishing. Obv I will get pics and video

enjoy your shitty weekend in Bumfuck, Nowhere Bottomtard

you have clearly never been anywhere interesting in your entire life

I may have to make a custom video shoot just bashing your ignorant redneck ass

Comments

bukowski72: Wasn't your neigbor in Rosarito because he thought your loudmouth gringo ass was hitting on his wife?

Load Metric
    Dummy, the Mexicans don't give a fuck about some boat caught in San Diego. They don't care what US Customs/Immigration do in the USA.

Banned
    Load Metric

lol since your past posts recently about me being a 'fugitive' all failed miserably

now you are resorting to implying/suggesting I'm actually 'collaborating' with an immigrant smuggler....or had foreknowledge of his intentions

I understand you have wet brain now after a month long bender, but let me explain. You were hanging out with a human smuggler, your words. They are going to research him. The locals are going to say you were the gringo that hung out with. Whether you knew anything about, and I doubt you did, it is not the point.

My point was you wet brained derelict is not to drink and drive because they might pull you over to ask questions on how you knew this guy, and given your history you will most likely be shitfaced. After your video driving shitfaced last week, and prior DUIs do you really think you are just some upstanding citizen. Fuck.

hey moron

if you get pulled over for driving drunk in Mexico, you buy the cops off for maybe 500 pesos and they turn you on your way...they aren't going to ruin your life

incidentally I just turned 50 a week ago, and I've a had a grand total of ONE convicted DUI in my life when I was 17 years old riding my Kawasaki KZ650 after way too many pitchers of beer

maybe I need to remind you that all my charges in Oregon were dismissed and I have a civil suit pending against the city of Podunk, Oregon

stop making these false claims about my alleged 'criminal' history you inbred douche

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Bottomset is the classic 'ugly American' with these deluded and ignorant preconceived notions about what overseas travel is all about

he also buys into this illusion that Mexico is 'dangerous'.....trust me it's not

There are several Americans where I live now....mostly ex-pats.....definitely some characters

I just hang out and BBQ and listen to music and play poker on Stars and drink tequila.....I never go downtown to scope out hookers or go to seedy nightclubs....I don't do drugs (other than smoking herb of course)

Bottomset is implying that I'm out there sticking my neck out and being some loudmouth gringo mixing it up with dangerous people and putting myself in compromising positions....nothing could be further from the truth

On a side note....I have a buddy I haven't seen for 27 years coming down this weekend and we are chartering a boat to do some deep sea fishing. Obv I will get pics and video

The 10 days in Australia I am spending first week in November is nowhere near the overseas paradise you are experiencing 50 miles south of San Diego. I am going to find the cheapest booze possible down under and line up the bottles on my bathtub ledge and call it a winning vacation when I puke all over the floor.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    He was going to "take care of business"...... I would have thought he was going to murder his wife and the guy she was fucking.

since for once you aren't trolling, I want to respond to your post...

that's exactly what he was planning was going back to Utah and murdering this guy

I think that's what drove him to make such a desperate move to hook up with these seedy locals obv connected to the Cartel

heard the whole story last night.....he was offered 10 grand from these characters he met the night before and bought it hook line and sinker

the guy in Utah banging his wife was taunting him by sending pics kissing his wife and hugging his daughter

I tried to get him to take a step back and re-evaluate his situation, but he was furious and wanted to fuck this guy up

I think thats what motivated him to make such a stupid and impulsive play like trying to run a boat from Mexico to San Diego in the middle of the night

he was a popular guy here and everybody that knew him is pretty bummed out that he made such a reckless move that looks like it just cost him a lifetime pension

Banned
    Load Metric

The 10 days in Australia I am spending first week in November is nowhere near the overseas paradise you are experiencing 50 miles south of San Diego. I am going to find the cheapest booze possible down under and line up the bottles on my bathtub ledge and call it a winning vacation when I puke all over the floor.

wow you're (allegedly) taking a vacation in Australia for a whole 10 days lol

congratulations asshole

I lived in Sydney for over 8 months and I have permanent dual citizenship in Australia

Warm Regards

Comments

bukowski72: You only moved to Aus because you had fucked up with some drug dealers and were on the run, 30 yrs later doing the same fail

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Bottomset is the classic 'ugly American'
    I know we are in a non-combat pact but I think you driving around especially during the day when you live next to a large school planning on bribing you way out of and accident or a police stop is the definition of being the classic 'ugly American." Outside of that keep on keeping on.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    Bottomset is the classic 'ugly American'
    I know we are in a non-combat pact but I think you driving around especially during the day when you live next to a large school planning on bribing you way out of and accident or a police stop is the definition of being the classic 'ugly American." Outside of that keep on keeping on.

you just have no clue

I'm guessing you have never been out of the continental United States in your entire life

let alone been to Mexico

your perception of the way the world works outside of U.S. borders is misguided and ignorant

I would strongly suggest you take a trip overseas someday before you die in front of your PC in Buttfuck, USA believing you have any kind of grasp whatsoever on life in general

Comments

bukowski72: You should get all the way down to Brazil so you can run over your daughter while you are drunk driving and kill the deformed gene line.

Gold
    Load Metric
    How long do American smugglers get in jail?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

you just have no clue

I'm guessing you have never been out of the continental United States in your entire life

let alone been to Mexico

your perception of the way the world works outside of U.S. borders is misguided and ignorant

I would strongly suggest you take a trip overseas someday before you die in front of your PC in Buttfuck, USA believing you have any kind of grasp whatsoever on life in general
    I know of at least one person like Tyde(my best friend from age 6 or 7) and this guy is

like a small Pitbull Terrior. He's 5'5 at best, has a heart of gold and he's basically fearless.

He could walk into a private SS socializer back then and would end up owning the room.

He's uber friendly and smart, likes people(wtf) but again fearless.

Believing everyone you meet in Mexico is an assassin means you've got stinking thinking.

Load Metric
    He needed 10K to take care of dude banging his old lady. Was he going to hire a hit man? A Louisville Slugger doesn't cost 10 grand. This situation called for an ass kicking and not a killing. Maybe judge will take it easy on him because of his military history. 10K, that's less than 4 months worth of his pension, a terrible waste for him.

Do you feel safe living in Mexico? What ever happened your nut case neighbor and his dogs?
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

since for once you aren't trolling, I want to respond to your post...

that's exactly what he was planning was going back to Utah and murdering this guy

I think that's what drove him to make such a desperate move to hook up with these seedy locals obv connected to the Cartel

heard the whole story last night.....he was offered 10 grand from these characters he met the night before and bought it hook line and sinker

the guy in Utah banging his wife was taunting him by sending pics kissing his wife and hugging his daughter

I tried to get him to take a step back and re-evaluate his situation, but he was furious and wanted to fuck this guy up

I think thats what motivated him to make such a stupid and impulsive play like trying to run a boat from Mexico to San Diego in the middle of the night

he was a popular guy here and everybody that knew him is pretty bummed out that he made such a reckless move that looks like it just cost him a lifetime pension
    That's just fucked up. Fucking with anyone's wife is a bad idea. Throw in the fact that this guy did 3 tours in Iraq, and probably saw/did some fucked up shit.... and that's a recipe for disaster. That pile of shit in Utah should be grateful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information