Load Metric

Afghan sniper ricochets a bullet of a Marine's helmet

This dude is lucky as fuck to be alive.

Comments

Sanlmar: Huge green rep

Bronze
    Load Metric
    gets hit like 4 times
    Last edited by yaahello; 10-19-2014 at 10:09 PM. Reason: crazy how bullets hitting all around him kicking up dust, cant imagine what thats like

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

Just saw Lone Survivor last night.

The best of our best fighting bravely & heroically for ........ oh fuckit, I got nothin

Why should we be any better at targeting ISIS than we were at targeting the Taliban and al-Qaeda?

The US-led coalition spent $1 trillion and deployed one million soldiers and civilians over thirteen years. For what?

Fortunately, Krypt and my kids will pay for all this - not me. Someone has to pay for the Trillions in Obama Wall Street bailouts too.

Oh their taxes won't be higher. Not really. The printing presses will be dusted off and money will be created in a fashion that will rival Argentina's inflation rate.

Think I am kidding? In the early 1980s, mortgage interest rates brushed the stratospheric highs of 18 percent and even 19 percent.

Yeah, that'll never happen. Don't worry we got this under control.

Here's a novel idea. The Afghanis want our help? Let them pay these marines the kind of money they deserve as mercenaries.

Let those assholes borrow the money and pay our military what they are worth.

Seeing young idealistic kids risk their lives for nothing fucking tilts me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

Just saw Lone Survivor last night.

The best of our best fighting bravely & heroically for ........ oh fuckit, I got nothin

Why should we be any better at targeting ISIS than we were at targeting the Taliban and al-Qaeda?

The US-led coalition spent $1 trillion and deployed one million soldiers and civilians over thirteen years. For what?

Fortunately, Krypt and my kids will pay for all this - not me. Someone has to pay for the Trillions in Obama Wall Street bailouts too.

Oh their taxes won't be higher. Not really. The printing presses will be dusted off and money will be created in a fashion that will rival Argentina's inflation rate.

Think I am kidding? In the early 1980s, mortgage interest rates brushed the stratospheric highs of 18 percent and even 19 percent.

Yeah, that'll never happen. Don't worry we got this under control.

Here's a novel idea. The Afghanis want our help? Let them pay these marines the kind of money they deserve as mercenaries.

Let those assholes borrow the money and pay our military what they are worth.

Seeing young idealistic kids risk their lives for nothing fucking tilts me
    While I agree with almost everything in this post I don't undersatnd how anybody can write
    Obama Wall Street bailouts.
    Shit hit the fan in early Oct 2008 & the bailout plan was in place before the election Obama won over a month later in November 2008 & Obama didn't even take office until January 2009.

I also don't subscribe to calling it "Bush's bailout" because they all had a chance to stop this travesty & just let it happen.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information