View Poll Results: What should Druff do regarding Micon/DD moving forward.

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Continue balls to the wall destroying Micon/DD at every opportunity.

2 6.45%
  • Just concentrate on growing PFA through good radio and quality forum content.

13 41.94%
  • A little bit of both until Donkdown is officially Donkdown

16 51.61%

Thread: What should Druff do about Micon/Donkdown Moving Forward

Load Metric

What should Druff do about Micon/Donkdown Moving Forward

I personally think he needs to move on. Donkdown is a ghost town and I say let Micon fail on his own.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    The Scotty Clark Poker Show Debut
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-sco...ker-show-pilot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I personally think he needs to move on. Donkdown is a ghost town and I say let Micon fail on his own.
    agreed, I gave my opinion in the micon is a scumbag thread. Druffs best course of action is to move on, stay relevant to the poker community with a great radio show and stop focusing on the MIcon issue. New users dont give a fuck, current ones are bored of it and a small minority of loyalists to either side enjoy it. I dont think druff is capable of leaving the issue alone entirely but a good start would be to only post on the issue in one thread and a couple times per week.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    agreed, I gave my opinion in the micon is a scumbag thread. Druffs best course of action is to move on, stay relevant to the poker community with a great radio show and stop focusing on the MIcon issue. New users dont give a fuck, current ones are bored of it and a small minority of loyalists to either side enjoy it. I dont think druff is capable of leaving the issue alone entirely but a good start would be to only post on the issue in one thread and a couple times per week.
    I agree...leave the guy alone unless he does something REALLY fucked up.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    *cant breathe*

you guys are delusional if you think druff will move on and let the micon situation die

its just not in his make up, and tbh, he is starting to lose me as a fan, as he just comes across a spiteful crybaby

i cant believe he spent hours on his show crying about how micon fucked him over

new listeners dont give a fuck about all the drama...he is preaching to the converted, instead of appealing to new listeners

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

*cant breathe*

you guys are delusional if you think druff will move on and let the micon situation die

its just not in his make up, and tbh, he is starting to lose me as a fan, as he just comes across a spiteful crybaby

i cant believe he spent hours on his show crying about how micon fucked him over

new listeners dont give a fuck about all the drama...he is preaching to the converted, instead of appealing to new listeners
    *giggles*

i love this guy

Load Metric

*cant breathe*

nobody said they think he will, dip shit, we are just stating we wish he would.

giggles.

Load Metric

*cant breathe*

No. The reason people like Micon do shit like this is because 90% of people will just let it go. It's nice to see somebody being held accountable for their unscrupulous behavior imo. Maybe if more people were like Druff these people would think twice before fucking somebody over.

That being said, I hope in the future it is not the topic that dominates radio and the forum and tbh I dont think it will be.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Load Metric
    The radio show is what will get new PFA forum members. Get that going, get the RSS feed working. Finalize the logo and replace the placeholder logo. First impressions make a difference. Lock up stupid threads so they stop making page 1. Freerolls with prizes will generate Class D members, your Class A members will come from Radio and good articles. That is the way to get the site tweeted/reposted/mentioned on air, etc. leading to a larger audience.

Then win another bracelet obv.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie72 View Post

*cant breathe*

No. The reason people like Micon do shit like this is because 90% of people will just let it go. It's nice to see somebody being held accountable for their unscrupulous behavior imo. Maybe if more people were like Druff these people would think twice before fucking somebody over.

That being said, I hope it is not the topic that dominates radio and the forum and tbh I dont think it will be.
    *shaking head *

you sir are an idiot

radio was dominated by talk about micon/dd, not to mentuon all the fuckin threads

Load Metric
    It's kind of hard to move on from the topic when some dumb motherfucker makes a thread about it every two days.

Load Metric

That being said, I hope it is not the topic that dominates radio and the forum and tbh I dont think it will be.
    *shaking head *

you sir are an idiot

radio was dominated by talk about micon/dd, not to mentuon all the fuckin threads
    Your listening comprehension skills are lacking. It was stated multiple times by both Druff and Drexel that they do not intend to have Micon be a regular topic once they have answered the listeners questions about the situation.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

*giggling*
    Load Metric

*shaking head *

you sir are an idiot

Your listening comprehension skills are lacking. It was stated multiple times by both Druff and Drexel that they do not intend to have Micon be a regular topic once they have answered the listeners questions about the situation.
    unfortunately, i heard all the whining, and there was no one to ''low house'' druff

i want content, be it on radio or the forum

if i want drama, i might as well have stayed married, ok

Load Metric
    DESTROY MICON/DONKDOWN and build site.

Load Metric

Drama is what creates content in these forums. If you want to avoid drama, avoid internet forums, imo.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Drama is what creates content in these forums. If you want to avoid drama, avoid internet forums, imo.
    its only entertaining for members who know all the back stories

its of no interest to new members, which is what druff should focus on

ok

Thread Information