Thread: new poker movie gutshot straight

Load Metric

new poker movie gutshot straight

sorry if this has already been posted i couldn't find anything

A professional poker player falls deep into underworld when he takes an unexpected wager from a mysterious high roller.

will have a watch and hope it is good? but probably not lol Steven Seagal... not a fan

:here is a review of him in the movie

The dead animal on Steven Seagal's head the second time I had to turn it off.

At first I thought it had to be a joke. The widows peak of the hair went down almost between his eyes and was dyed so black it didn't match the rest of his hair.

How the director allowed this to happen is beyond me.

It was a massive distraction, in a horrible way.

To boot, he thought he was acting like Marlon Brando from 'The Godfather!'

What a joke.

He just sucks.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2252552/
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    they actually have some talent in that cast...

also, Frank Mir and Maurice Smith

Load Metric
    was this movie a kickstarter project or something?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    here is the trailer or some scene from the movie ext scene gs?

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I will watch it now and get back to you. I see Vinnie Jones in the first 30 seconds so how bad can it be?

I played poker with Vinnie before. He's a nice guy. Until my VERY drunken friend thought it would be funny to try his hardest into tilting him into a fight and basically telling him he was a piece of shit. I wanted to hide.

Load Metric
    minute five feature 200/400 no limit holdem heaped with one and five dollar chips.

Comments

DRK Star: good catch

sonatine: gods work

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Wow...Tia Carrere. Wayne's World was 22 years ago.

http://www.vice.com/read/steven-seag...amest-guy-ever

About a year ago I wrote a thing about how Johnny Depp just might be the lamest guy on Earth.

For some reason, a lot of people remember that post, and it's frequently brought up to me by fucking geniuses who say things like "Uhhhh, so you think Johnny Depp is the lamest guy on Earth? What about Kim Jong-un? What about the Dark Knight shooter?"

OBVIOUSLY, I did not mean Johnny Depp is LITERALLY the worst person on Earth. Just because he wears dumb hats and is in shitty movies and is, generally, just an all-around unbearably smug turd, I know that doesn't mean he is worse than a dictator or mass murderer. I am not retarded. CLEARLY, if we're looking at and considering every single person in the entire world and being completely and totally literal, Steven Seagal comes out the worst.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Wow...Tia Carrere. Wayne's World was 22 years ago.

http://www.vice.com/read/steven-seag...amest-guy-ever

About a year ago I wrote a thing about how Johnny Depp just might be the lamest guy on Earth.
    Its those damn Tim Burton movies. Was good in "From Hell".
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    sorry if this has already been posted i couldn't find anything

A professional poker player falls deep into underworld when he takes an unexpected wager from a mysterious high roller.

will have a watch and hope it is good? but probably not lol Steven Seagal... not a fan

:here is a review of him in the movie

The dead animal on Steven Seagal's head the second time I had to turn it off.

At first I thought it had to be a joke. The widows peak of the hair went down almost between his eyes and was dyed so black it didn't match the rest of his hair.

How the director allowed this to happen is beyond me.

It was a massive distraction, in a horrible way.

To boot, he thought he was acting like Marlon Brando from 'The Godfather!'

What a joke.

He just sucks.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2252552/

Ummm Steve Seagal is in the movie for 5 minutes tops. Vinnie Jones 3 minutes. Poker for about 2 minutes. Tia Carrere one minute.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have a weird story about Steven Seagal.

In 1996 I was visiting the huge LA radio station KIIS-FM during the evening. The regular staff was gone for the day, and the only employees there were the DJ and a board operator.

Anyway, I was wandering around the KIIS studio and saw a fax coming through. I was too curious to ignore it, hoping I would see some kind of radio/music industry insider stuff. I walked into the office with the fax and read what had arrived. It wasn't anything about radio, or even music, for that matter. It was an 8-page, rambling diatribe about Steven Seagal. The author did not make it clear why he was faxing this to KIIS, aside from the fact that KIIS was a large radio station. However, KIIS was a music station, and did not cover news or celebrity gossip. I assumed that the author had faxed it to every radio and television station he could find.

I kind of wanted to keep the fax and read it in more detail later, but I was afraid they would catch me swiping it, and I would be banned from the station forever. So I went to the board operator and told him that I walked by as a "large fax was coming through" and that perhaps he should read it in case it's important. He went to go take a look, and muttered something about it being "crap", as he threw it in the trash. I asked him if I could have it, and he told me I could. I grabbed it out of the trash and took it home.

I read the whole thing later on, and it was basically a whole story about Steven Seagal being threatened by the mafia. The paper was poorly written, was somewhat confusing, and was overly detailed. The takeaway was that Seagal was involved with the New York Mafia, and that he was being threatened and intimidated by them. After reading the erratic, incoherent ramblings in the fax, I wasn't sure what to think. While the author of a fax appeared to be nuts, it was a highly detailed story, and it would be odd for him to have made up the whole thing in such intricate detail, especially about a B-list star like Seagal.

I eventually threw the fax away and forgot about it.

Then, in 2002, I saw this: http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/13/ny...hollywood.html

Here is a more detailed account of the situation: http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal...gal/index.html

So it turned out that fax was accurate, but everyone in the media ignored it because the author came off as a nutcase.

Load Metric
    As far as the movie is was maybe slightly less horrible than I expected. I expected really horrible though. I wasn't doing gods work though because a few things at the beginning were half entertaining and the second half had the older cop from "The Bridge" and I love that guy.

Thread Information