Thread: Homeland

Load Metric

Homeland

I mean I'm trying so hard Homeland but your episode last night was 45 minutes long so what the fuck.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Should be like 35 minutes of F. Murray Abraham and Saul discussing some nefarious Jewtasic surveillance and drone strike strategy, then 5 minutes of Quinn cutting fools down on their orders, and the last 5 minutes should close with Nazanin Boniadi disrobing from full Hajib and praying nude facing Mecca each episode. Everything else in the show is expendable.

Load Metric
    lol a grown man watching homeland

Load Metric
    OMG MY GROSS GINGER CHILD SEND ME BACK TO PAKISTAN

Load Metric
    real talk was that baby supposed to be retarded or was the only ginger baby on the market retarded or what?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    feel like he was the biggest bull in the yard and was like no give me this terrible project i will own it and then his head swayed precariously

Load Metric
    and again not that you idiots deserve it youre the worst was the best show in a long time catch ur fx on demand

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    real talk was that baby supposed to be retarded or was the only ginger baby on the market retarded or what?
    Lol definitely wondered if it had downs and if i'd missed a plot point from last season.

Load Metric
    I'm usually against the drowning of infants in bathtubs but in the case of Jsearles ginger terrorist baby I was okay with it.

Kudos to Homeland writers for watching the fat girl episode of Louie and absorbing it.

Comments

El Gallo: LOL!

Load Metric
    The show sucks without Brody

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    LOL no. The show has sucked from season 2.5 to the end of 3 because of Brody.

Nothing wrong with Damian Lewis but he should have been blown up at the end of season one. I hate-watched season three and am not sure why I'm back...but I am. I have kind of liked the start of season 4.

Load Metric
    Im always going to watch the show because there are no other adult espionage dramas in production.

Its just unfortunate that this one .... lacks dignity.

Load Metric
    KID NEEDS HIS ESPIONAGE DRAMAS

Load Metric
    im literally watching the UK 1991 House of Cards series because it stars the second lead from the Tinker Tailer BBC series.

Load Metric
    with spectacular results may i add.

Comments

lol wow: to play the king has always been a goat outlier

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    LOL no. The show has sucked from season 2.5 to the end of 3 because of Brody.

Nothing wrong with Damian Lewis but he should have been blown up at the end of season one. I hate-watched season three and am not sure why I'm back...but I am. I have kind of liked the start of season 4.
    Lol yes. The only good story line was the whole thing with brody involved. If this show started with this storyline it wouldnt have seen a 2nd season. Its just impossible to top the way it started. Did they drag out the storyline with Brody too long? Yes but thats because without him (and I dont mean the actor I mean the Brody storyline) They have nothing.

Thread Information