Thread: What an Insane Video Game Collection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What an Insane Video Game Collection

I saw this earlier and was like damn you have to wonder how much was spent on all this stuff over the years?

Here are a few pictures:

The rest of the pictures (over 50 total) can be viewed here:

http://imgur.com/a/Pcy64

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Best video game I've played, Discs of Tron. Never seen it except in arcades.

Load Metric
    I don't really get collections like this. So you have every game? Great. I'll just play all of the good ones on an emulator and get the same experience for free, instead of paying thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    I don't really get collections like this. So you have every game? Great. I'll just play all of the good ones on an emulator and get the same experience for free, instead of paying thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars.
    Some people have extreme OCD

Comments

ThreeBet: Very obvious by looking at those pics :this

Load Metric
    The most shocking pic was the one proving that hes actually reproduced

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post
    The most shocking pic was the one proving that hes actually reproduced
    lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Most people who have actual OCD just clean their house for 4 hours a day or lock their doors six times. People who are just nerds with too much money buy shit like this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Most people who have actual OCD just clean their house for 4 hours a day or lock their doors six times. People who are just nerds with too much money buy shit like this.
    This is your heaven, fuck stack.

Comments

mwh72: lol

Banned
    Load Metric
    I kind of agree, but emulators are not perfect. There's also something to be said about the experience of having a controller in your hand.

Also, collecting can be fun in its own right.

Load Metric
    This guy is definitely in need of a good blowjob

Comments

lewfather: rofl
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I kind of agree, but emulators are not perfect. There's also something to be said about the experience of having a controller in your hand.

Also, collecting can be fun in its own right.
    I recently posted a picture of my NES, so I get using the real controller. Objectively, the NES controller is actually terrible. But it's still fun to use sometimes.

I play most of my old games on the first generation PSP that I won in a Neverwinpoker.com freeroll. But button layout works very well for NES, SNES, and Genesis.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

I remember when I discovered emulators back in the 28.8 days. It was nesticle and genecyst. One of my most HOLY SHIT moments was finding these. The first game I downloaded was Sonic 3D Blast and it sucked. Still, the games were complete and like 1 mb so you could just download whatever you wanted. I eventually got a gamepad for the pc and it worked awesomely.

Since then, every time I get a new PC, within 1 day I get EVERY nes, snes, genesis, turbo grafx 16 you name it game installed. Then I have like 10,000 games. I never even really play them. I just like having them in case ebola takes out the world. Having all these games makes you realize that 99.99 pct of them are shit. Still, lots of fun to load up some shitty game and just look at it, hear the music and stuff.

I am kinda rambling because you hit a nerd spot in me. I came here to say it's not the same on these new emulators as the old dos ones. \\ I use an xbox 360 controller for my PC and there is a little lag on the controller. If you grew up on Mario games you can def tell the difference. It is so much better to play on the console for this reason. Also, controller shape matters. If I won the powerball I would do the same damn thing.

Side rant: my mom sold our NES and games at a garage sale because 'we never played it anymore'. She was right, but as soon as she told me I KNEW i would want it because it meant so much to me as a kid.

Side rant 2: My big brother is 8 years older than me. When I was like 7 he challenged me to race him up the stairs. If I beat him, he would let me have the nintendo in my room. I fucking snaked him so hard and beat him to the top and he just welched and laughed in my face. I cried.

Thread Information