Thread: going to adopt a dog from California

Load Metric

going to adopt a dog from California

we recently read this article about a dog rescue society called Thank dog I am out and Wings of Rescue and felt we would be a good match to adopt one of these guys. we already have a Labrador and she loves it when we have our frends dogs stay at our house while they are on holidays, so hopefully we can find a good match.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...ians-1.2788464

Wings of Rescue I like this! http://www.wingsofrescue.org
    Thank Dog Im out http://www.thankdogiamout.com

Comments

tony bagadonuts: dog lover rep
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Why wouldn't you just adopt a dog from where you live? Vancouver?

edit: okay I see they are bringing these dogs to Canada for adoption but that will leave 120 dogs potentially being put down here in Canada.

BTW I've adopted a little dog that showed up on my doorstep that was abandoned in -30 weather in 2012 & a cat who took up residence in my wife backyard flower bed last month.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: come on now....really is it even posable to fuck a owl??

zealanddonk: Joke still paying dividends
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

edit: okay I see they are bringing these dogs to Canada for adoption but that will leave 120 dogs potentially being put down here in Canada.

BTW I've adopted a little dog that showed up on my doorstep that was abandoned in -30 weather in 2012 & a cat who took up residence in my wife backyard flower bed last month.
    Agreed about adopting a dog here the difference is that in my area they do not put down stray or abandoned dogs they keep them till they are adopted. My wife and children pretty much make the decisions regarding this kind of thing i just write the cheques, and at the end of the day.... you know if they are happy so am I.
    I will post updates with the outcome.

Comments

big dick: solid id rep you twice if I could
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

Agreed about adopting a dog here the difference is that in my area they do not put down stray or abandoned dogs they keep them till they are adopted. My wife and children pretty much make the decisions regarding this kind of thing i just write the cheques, and at the end of the day.... you know if they are happy so am I.
    In 2014 I picture Baron paying via cheque + cash only. No advanced debit/credit cards for him they're too far ahead technology wise.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: ya i still write cheques lol

Load Metric
    Baron Von Strucker: come on now....really is it even posable to fuck a owl??

Chaps has a very long thin penis.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

I don't know how to rep anyone but you sound like a good dad so +1 to you.

Thread Information