Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Does J-Slizz scam?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I had all your answers written but fuck that. My questions have fallen on deaf ears for years.

You niggas better hope I'm not Rudolph because if so I'm getting too drunk to fly and fucking the kids.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    is kind of weird why he's covering up his hands.

tattoo(s)?

grubby hands w/ dirty fingernails?

warts/deformity?

race other than caucasian?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i don't give a shit who " stake me bro" is picking. that doesn;t change the fact that this looks like a bad spot for the pats. if you dig deeper, it gets even worse for them.

i guess if you want to make an epic prediction you still have brady and the pats winning ways to back up a win. not to mention not many are giving them much of a shot. i can't bet new england, even w/ that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    i don't give a shit who " stake me bro" is picking. that doesn;t change the fact that this looks like a bad spot for the pats. if you dig deeper, it gets even worse for them.

i guess if you want to make an epic prediction you still have brady and the pats winning ways to back up a win. not to mention not many are giving them much of a shot. i can't bet new england, even w/ that.

Bro literally 100 percent of the the negror I took 1400 off tonight have the bungles and think they are being sharp. Bungee lose by at least 10. Book it or stfu. Blue goose all night. Illuminattty must setting me up for something epeeeec.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Bro literally 100 percent 9f the negror I took 1400 off tonight have the bungles and think they are being sharp. Bungee lose by at least 10. Book it or stfu. ]
    how much does pfa have to put in a plastic bag for you to show us your tits?

Load Metric
    It's ok weiss. You got my rrspect. You started talking after reading a couple posts. Also if by chance you aren't in the know maybe for 2 seconds you were jealous. That's sad because if you just say fuck it you would just come to the oil boom and work less hard than yoy did in Haiti and make bank. If your girl is at all personable she would probably outearn yoy in the service industry. Come in march and leave in October and you could have 60k saved between you while making payments on bills. The poker is softer than my dick in cheese grater to booooot.

You act cool and I got your connections. I don't know anything but I'm one step away from everything.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

how much does pfa have to put in a plastic bag for you to show us your tits?
    wow, if bgc was a black chick that would just explain so much of everything

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

wow, if bgc was a black chick that would just explain so much of everything
    408 could have been sucking them nips by now if he had taken tine's offer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

408 could have been sucking them nips by now if he had taken tine's offer
    Bro, u about to never be invited to Team Pickles.

Load Metric
    slizz you are so lucky you are a broke scammer. You would have gotten blood bathed.

I don't know how you and every Nascar fan and dudes with "Big Johnson" t-shirts missed this one.

Basically if Tom Brady loses this game it's the end of an era. And well there is no way that was happening. Pats are a dynasty and the NFL is a business. Go figure.

P.S. I know that sounded conspiratorial but mostly just meant the Pats would be up. Fear of embarrassment is a hell of a motivator....

Load Metric
    slizz you are so lucky you are a broke scammer. You would have gotten blood bathed.

I don't know how you and every Nascar fan and dudes with "Big Johnson" t-shirts missed this one.

Basically if Tom Brady loses this game it's the end of an era. And well there is no way that was happening. Pats are a dynasty and the NFL is a business. Go figure.

P.S. I know that sounded conspiratorial but mostly just meant the Pats would be up. Fear of embarrassment is a hell of a motivator....

Pretty much this. You have Brady hearing all week that he should be replaced by a Jersey Shore extra, Belichick burning the midnight oil to figure shit out, and Marvin Lewis is still the coach of Cincy. Add Dalton's noodle arm when the weather gets a chill to it, and it was game over. Cincy is better on paper, but it's going to take more than that to drive a stake into Brady/ Belichick. Certainly not a team that's never been known for showing up in big spots.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Pretty much this. You have Brady hearing all week that he should be replaced by a Jersey Shore extra, Belichick burning the midnight oil to figure shit out, and Marvin Lewis is still the coach of Cincy. Add Dalton's noodle arm when the weather gets a chill to it, and it was game over. Cincy is better on paper, but it's going to take more than that to drive a stake into Brady/ Belichick. Certainly not a team that's never been known for showing up in big spots.

It's nice when things work out and go exactly the way I think. If only I had the discipline to only fire when I got that feeling.

I have a small sack on under 46 tonight. Hopefully that clock keeps ticking tonight like I think it will. Unfortunately I just read that the crew that refs tonights game calls the most penaltys in the NFL and also the over is now 13-2 in prime time games so far this year.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

It's nice when things work out and go exactly the way I think. If only I had the discipline to only fire when I got that feeling.

I have a small sack on under 46 tonight. Hopefully that clock keeps ticking tonight like I think it will. Unfortunately I just read that the crew that refs tonights game calls the most penaltys in the NFL and also the over is now 13-2 in prime time games so far this year.
    I thought you said your entire roll was going on NE if the line went to +3, which it did?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I thought you said your entire roll was going on NE if the line went to +3, which it did?

Hyperbole.

All u gotta say is nh and I won't end zone dance and u come in with that shit. Your little fag comments meant to own people backfire at a staggering rate.

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22
    Im putting in a bet on Detroit to win the series. More importantly today I am riding Mizzou Tiger Max Scherzer. Put that roll on Detroit bitches
    I'm just going to assume you have the first one factored into your totals from the other thread.

Also, it seems you advocated putting a betters roll on Scherzer in Game 1 so you have no place to trash talk because you either didn't do it yourself or you did & you're broke.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Im putting in a bet on Detroit to win the series. More importantly today I am riding Mizzou Tiger Max Scherzer. Put that roll on Detroit bitches
    I'm just going to assume you have the first one factored into your totals from the other thread.

Also, it seems you advocated putting a betters roll on Scherzer in Game 1 so you have no place to trash talk because you either didn't do it yourself or you did & you're broke.

Do you pronounce the second word in your screen name like the word guy or like the word gay?

#boom roasted
    #$acks on $acks

Load Metric
    Do you pronounce the second word in your screen name like the word guy or like the word gay?

#boom roasted
    #$acks on $acks
    Seriously, you make the absolute dumbest posts on this board. Of course I realize that is your intent so carry on.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Hockey Guy;300309]

Seriously, you make the absolute dumbest posts on this board. Of course I realize that is your intent so carry on.

Oh shit dog, since you prefaced your diatribe with the word seriously, I will be forced to take that to heart.

#boomroasted
    #$ackson$acks

Load Metric

Theres a huge difference between advocating someone to do something in a joking manner and saying you are going to do it yourself. I said "Put that roll on Detroit bitches". I apologize if anyone really thought I meant they should put everything they had on Detroit. Earlier in the thread I advocated for people to beg, borrow, steal or mortgage their house to put in a bet. In no way did I mean I wanted them to do any of those things either. Do you understand Hockey Guy that not everything someone says in jest is meant to be taken seriously?

The difference is if I say Im doing something, then you can take that at face value. If I would have said Im betting my entire roll on Detroit, you would have a valid point. But I didnt say that. However, SheBoon did say he was doing that. His exact words were "N.E. +3 and I'm all in.". NE went to -3, so I was merely questioning why he wasnt "all-in". To come into the thread today and bemoan the fact he didnt wager more just made me giggle. The sandn-word has stacks of cash in plastic bags for gods sake. If his read is fire on -3, then he should have fired. And Im not even hung up on the fact he didnt fire his entire roll, which all in implies, but for him to not even have made a sizeable wager is hilarious. I outlined at the beginning of my sports betting thread that it takes stones to put your shit out there like I am. These little fucking douchetards can sit on the sidelines and be little faggots and throw stones but then when push comes to shove they arent even putting their money in. Its funny

Comments

Hockey Guy: I already quoted it word for word. You didn't have to quote it again yourself. Fuck, I even bolded it.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Brittney Griner's Clit;300310]

Oh shit dog, since you prefaced your diatribe with the word seriously, I will be forced to take that to heart.

#boomroasted
    #$ackson$acks
    Fuck, you don't even know how to simply quote a post without fucking it up you little yappy mutt.
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  5.3 KB

Go start an e-feud with somebody that gives a fuck about you & your stupid online persona.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Thread Information