Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Does J-Slizz scam?

Load Metric
    Nice pic. I never pegged you for a sand n-word. Makes sense now with that weird obsessiin you had with that eastern europian poker player avatar.

Thats not enough money to post to change the color of my skin. Ill take posting a Lincoln and be able to show my hand as white any day. Not cause im rscist, but because its much easier

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: literally don't know the avatar? are you talking about Hilton laborda? he literally wore a Brazilian flag. here's some green. maybe it will calm you.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

No. I mean if Druff doesn't charge juice then I would feel I owe him a favor... all for something I really don't want to do.

You really couldnt sound oike more of a snivveling bitvh so early in the morning. Does druff chsrge juice? If nkt youdd feel like you owe him a favor? And the old ohhh only 100? Why not 25k? Like you dont know slizz works for a oiving like a normal human and isnt making 250k a year and even moreso who the fuck do you think you are

I have no interest in betting for that. I'm sure he can find someone else. My offer was 562. And no I had no clue he works for a living. I don't know him from Adam's off ox. Is he famous here? What was his old screen name? It seems to me he is trying to set up a pay for picks tout service.

I suppose if some of Captain Listhp's loyal followers ponied up the other 462 I'd still do it.

Load Metric
    Is j fag really weiss trying to run hot with one screen name to set up a service? Why is he taking this so personally? And how on earth is everybody falling for the shirt rolled up when it was only supposed to be j fag that fell for it.

The old me would be stone convinced that someone like weiss knows my color. I'm really not so certain though. Maybe he is simple after all? Hard to imagine but just maybe... I guess.

Load Metric

Cool

You really couldnt sound oike more of a snivveling bitvh so early in the morning. Does druff chsrge juice? If nkt youdd feel like you owe him a favor? And the old ohhh only 100? Why not 25k? Like you dont know slizz works for a oiving like a normal human and isnt making 250k a year and even moreso who the fuck do you think you are

I have no interest in betting for that. I'm sure he can find someone else. My offer was 562. And no I had no clue he works for a living. I don't know him from Adam's off ox. Is he famous here? What was his old screen name? It seems to me he is trying to set up a pay for picks tout service.

I suppose if some of Captain Listhp's loyal followers ponied up the other 462 I'd still do it.
    Before this thread I wouldve thought that was a cunning reply to this, but youve outted yourself as another simpleton by playing dumb excuses to why you wont bet him. Any normal secure person would just say no
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Props for using Walgreens instead of CVs though. Love Walgreens.

Load Metric
    lol I was just proving to clown that I could cover whatever bet. Did you guys really take that as bragging? Where I'm from I'm one of the poorest people I know.

I was just trying to show that I wasn't dead broke. Sorry that others are offended. And honestly it was mostly all ones and fives in the bags. Look for yourself. I'm just really bad at saving but its much much harder for me to spend cash then punch in a card number so this helps.

I could easily be broke in a few months having to spend all these ones and fives but I really doubt it because everyone makes money here and there is always more money to be made.

Try to thhhmile You guys could have like real physical ailments. I have severe eye problems along with other things but I power through. So can you two!

Name:  sheboon 010.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  1.82 MB

Load Metric

Before this thread I wouldve thought that was a cunning reply to this, but youve outted yourself as another simpleton by playing dumb excuses to why you wont bet him. Any normal secure person would just say no

u think u got me all figured out but you just don't. Not on this anyway. Good day.

Load Metric
    britney griner's clit I don't care that you're really Edward n-wordhands, you cool in my book

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: thanks. g pass granted

Load Metric
    Youre not the only baller. Just while reading this thread look what Ive made.

Name:  image1 (1).JPG
Views: 244
Size:  75.5 KB

FWIW I slipped when I was done and had to flush the G DUB along with the cherry tomatoes(although I think I was gonna throw them out anyway)

Name:  image2 (1).JPG
Views: 236
Size:  71.3 KB

Load Metric
    Why do you have a few grand in grocery bags?

Load Metric
    Why do you not have a few grand in grocery bags is the real question

Load Metric
    Plz from now on only bump this thread if you want to help "j-sears and no buck" own me.

When you all are going about your day remember that,

You can't judge a man by the color of his hands, but by the content of his Walgreens bag.

Load Metric
    and yes I was trying to bait you. I actually took a picture of cash, plus had a cartoon message to accompany it.

I suppose if Druff comes in and says this is something he wants to do, and I absolutely won't owe him a favor, and he doesn't charge juice I will do it. I can't really imagine this is that interesting to the community when we still have the EnsenNADA posting.
    You're worried about oweing Druff a favor but you pm me asking all kinds of questions about the deep web and even though I dont know you I was nice enough to answer them for you and in return for my free info I didnt even get a Thanks or anything back.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    and yes I was trying to bait you. I actually took a picture of cash, plus had a cartoon message to accompany it.

I suppose if Druff comes in and says this is something he wants to do, and I absolutely won't owe him a favor, and he doesn't charge juice I will do it. I can't really imagine this is that interesting to the community when we still have the EnsenNADA posting.
    You're worried about oweing Druff a favor but you pm me asking all kinds of questions about the deep web and even though I dont know you I was nice enough to answer them for you and in return for my free info I didnt even get a Thanks or anything back.
    What's deep web? I only know spud, charlette's, and world wide

Load Metric

My bad confused you with another loser

Load Metric

My bad confused you with another loser
    It's not your fault. No hard feelings man.

Load Metric
    Sheboon do you use banks or just keep all your money in cash?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Sheboon do you use banks or just keep all your money in cash?
    Credit union techniggaly.

I have a card and if someone tells me how to send to druff I will do it now. You guys are just 462 short.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If I escrow his money, I get to ask him for anything in return on the day of his daughter's wedding.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If I escrow his money, I get to ask him for anything in return on the day of his daughter's wedding.
    Just as long as you don't bring the freak that circumsizes for a living if it's a boy.

Certainly team douche can come up with 462 dollars? Or maybe a decent person is of the opinion that Brady and n.e. are done.

Thread Information