Thread: Does J-Slizz scam?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Does J-Slizz scam?

I guess he really wants to bet with me on that Cincy game? He sent me a bottom or the screen message but that feature rarely works for me. The problem is I don't really trust anyone. I got as many big faces as this faggot wants to throw down though. He just has to ship to me first or something then I pay back double. I honor my bets. I don't know if sliz will?

He sent me a bottom or the screen message but that feature rarely works for me.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I guess he really wants to bet with me on that Cincy game? He sent me a bottom or the screen message but that feature rarely works for me. The problem is I don't really trust anyone. I got as many big faces as this faggot wants to throw down though. He just has to ship to me first or something then I pay back double. I honor my bets. I don't know if sliz will?

He sent me a bottom or the screen message but that feature rarely works for me.
    Yeah, I would post a bet on the forum, ignore it when the guy accepts even though you are in every single thread every single day, and then act like your messenger app isnt working either.

I will escrow through Druff. I've got Cincinnati -2 for $100. Let me know when to ship and I will do so within a few minutes of seeing the message. Game isnt until Sunday night
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    not bothering for one face. Are you suggesting I'm too broke to accept this? It just seems like a cluster fuck hassle. How much does Druff charge?

and um no I never saw you accept bruh.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    not bothering for one face. Are you suggesting I'm too broke to accept this? It just seems like a cluster fuck hassle. How much does Druff charge?

Yeah, I figured you were just running your cum dumpster

LOL at you saying you never saw me accept, yet you just started a thread acknowledging that you know I want to bet you. Kind contradictory isnt it?
    Last edited by jsearles22; 10-03-2014 at 04:45 AM.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

LOL at you saying you never saw me accept, yet you just started a thread acknowledging that you know I want to bet you. Kind contradictory isnt it?

You sent me a private message that produced this thread in less than a minute faggot. It wouldn't let me respond. Why do you only want one face from me? Why don't you want lots?

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

You sent me a private message that produced this thread in less than a minute faggot. It wouldn't let me respond. Why do you only want one face from me? Why don't you want lots?
    Im a simple man that tries to practice BR management even in his sports betting. $100 is what Id like to bet on this random NFL game. You seemed to like the opposite side and open to a wager. I figured why not save us some juice and have a nice little wager for PFA members to follow? You promptly napped it out. I cant say Im surprised

Load Metric
    I was thinking the same thing... He may be trying to set up a jsep type scam (long con) Defiantly a shady fucker and a bullshit artest. 6k lawn mower and a two acre lawn lol maybe your mom's house and you cut her lawn instead of rent.
    I also find it funny how when J came back his buddy Lanaster left almost at the same time.
    I think it would be fair if Jslimeball ship's druff a penny it should be insta shipped to Vegas1369
    for sure watch you back with this shifty fucker, ship the scamitar

Comments

Muck Ficon: Fucking horrible as usual.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information