Thread: Lesbians sue sperm bank because they didn't want a black baby

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Lesbians sue sperm bank because they didn't want a black baby

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-s-sperm.html

Lots of lulz in this situation.

Basically, there was a mixup at the sperm bank. They were given a black sperm sample instead of the one they ordered -- sperm from a blond haired, blue-eyed man.

Now, I can understand why they're pissed. It is understandable that you want a baby of your own race, and the sperm bank should have been careful to deliver as promised. I don't fault them for suing the sperm bank for this screwup.

However, rather than just being straightforward about the situation -- that they are white, preferred a white baby, and paid for the sperm of a white man -- the lawsuit is full of LOL "damages".

These include:

- They can't get the half-black child a haircut in their white bread town because nobody knows how to style black people's hair. So they have to drive to a black neighborhood where they are "not welcomed".

- The child won't be accepted in their small, racist town. But somehow this bigoted town would otherwise have otherwise accepted a lesbian couple with a kid just fine.

- The butch one has a racist family, so this is also causing her family not to accept the kid.

This might be the first time ever that someone is being sued because an action is causing the plaintiff's family to be racist.

Load Metric
    I grew up in a tiny small farming town about an hour north of here, population under 1,000. My father has two older daughters from a previous marriage before he met my mother (They were 13 years apart in age). One of my half sisters is a lesbian. About 5 years ago they (her gf) adopted a black baby boy. This is literally the first black person to live in that town probably since slavery. Its a small NW Missouri farming community. The understanding has always kind of been that people there are racist, but I dont know if thats actually true or if its just some odd perception because no minorities live there..?

Anyways, I saw a lot of parallels to this story obviously. But all I can say from my personal experience and what I've been told by my sister is that everyone has been amazing. They've had no issues whatsoever. So I think its pretty unfair to say how they feel a town will treat them.

With all of that being said, I literally see no way in 2014 how this sperm bank wont be ponying up a large amount of money. Im sure they have insurance. This is essentially medical malpractice is it not?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-s-sperm.html

Lots of lulz in this situation.

Basically, there was a mixup at the sperm bank. They were given a black sperm sample instead of the one they ordered -- sperm from a blond haired, blue-eyed man.

Now, I can understand why they're pissed. It is understandable that you want a baby of your own race, and the sperm bank should have been careful to deliver as promised. I don't fault them for suing the sperm bank for this screwup.

However, rather than just being straightforward about the situation -- that they are white, preferred a white baby, and paid for the sperm of a white man -- the lawsuit is full of LOL "damages".

These include:

- They can't get the half-black child a haircut in their white bread town because nobody knows how to style black people's hair. So they have to drive to a black neighborhood where they are "not welcomed".

- The child won't be accepted in their small, racist town. But somehow this bigoted town would otherwise have otherwise accepted a lesbian couple with a kid just fine.

- The butch one has a racist family, so this is also causing her family not to accept the kid.

This might be the first time ever that someone is being sued because an action is causing the plaintiff's family to be racist.
    They are suing now that the kid is like 3 or 4 years old?

What about when they first realized the error and before they became attached to the little niglet?

Sounds like it's just a money grab situation now.

I hope the carpet munchers don't receive a dime.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Load Metric
    There is no way there was a mixup. Somebody at the bank did this on purpose.

LOL

Imagine their surprise(horror) when the little bastard popped out.

Gives the phrase "our new n-word" a whole new meaning.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    There is no way there was a mixup. Somebody at the bank did this on purpose.

LOL

Imagine their surprise(horror) when the little bastard popped out.

Gives the phrase "our new n-word" a whole new meaning.
    This just crossed my mind but now I cant believe it hasnt been mentioned. What are the odds that the lesbian was getting pounded by a 12 inch n-word dick the entire time? Does the sperm bank keep detailed records? Could it be proven that its not actually their fault? Wouldnt that be a twist, lol!

*Edit- just read the article and realized the sperm bank already admitted fault.....
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    LULZ...I live in Uniontown.

Load Metric
    The lesbians are being represented by Tim Misny? Game over.

He'll make them pay.

Name:  LasVegas-Contest.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  19.6 KB

Thread Information