Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Won 2 Season Ticket's for 2015 Chiefs Season

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Won 2 Season Ticket's for 2015 Chiefs Season

Yesterday was my birthday and someone close to me bought me a $5 KC Chiefs scratcher and I won a package. It was one of the tickets that offer 10 packages for a season for 2 people with drinks, food, $500 spending cash, and VIP parking. I was wondering if anyone knew the estimated value of such a thing I am clueless when it comes to stuff like this. I called the lottery and asked about the seats and they thought they would be suites...but it's TBD because the contest just started.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Congrats on winning that. Without knowing the seat location and ticket value price it's hard to say what they are worth.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Lets say there are a standard suite rough idea what the 2 tickets would be worth together I am looking to just sell the ticket don't want to claim it...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Codizzle View Post
    Yesterday was my birthday and someone close to me bought me a $5 KC Chiefs scratcher and I won a package. It was one of the tickets that offer 10 packages for a season for 2 people with drinks, food, $500 spending cash, and VIP parking. I was wondering if anyone knew the estimated value of such a thing I am clueless when it comes to stuff like this. I called the lottery and asked about the seats and they thought they would be suites...but it's TBD because the contest just started.
    Sweet, congrats.

I'm not familiar with ticket prices in KC but good seats would probably be $300+/ea on season tix so the whole package would be upwards of $7500. If it's a suite then it's way, way more than that.

If it's like Seattle you should be able to pick a few games you want to go to & sell the rest for a lot of $. The resale market is insane & seat prices are, most of the time, double the face value.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Lets say there are a standard suite rough idea what the 2 tickets would be worth together I am looking to just sell the ticket don't want to claim it...
    Go on the KC site & see what the resale tix are going for. I would definitely claim the prize & then sell the tickets again thru Ticketmaster resale.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/kansas-c...4&minorcatid=8

Looks like they are not quite as valuable as I thought but they are still worth claiming & selling the games individually.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    They won't be in a suite. The smallest suites are 25 seats and they don't break them up. No one wants to share a suite with random strangers.

Tickets at Arrowhead are actually reasonable. Without knowing where the seats are it's hard to say. Realize you will have to sell under face or people would rather just go through the team.

With that being said, I'm interested. I live less than an hour from the stadiums. Hit me up when you figure it all out.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    They won't be in a suite. The smallest suites are 25 seats and they don't break them up. No one wants to share a suite with random strangers.

Tickets at Arrowhead are actually reasonable. Without knowing where the seats are it's hard to say. Realize you will have to sell under face or people would rather just go through the team.

With that being said, I'm interested. I live less than an hour from the stadiums. Hit me up when you figure it all out.
    A little surprising that there isn't more demand for the tickets that they'd being selling under face value but I see that on Ticketmasters website that this is true. A little shocking after seeing how the fans were reacting on MNF.

It could be a suite though, if the lottery corp bought a whole suite for this promotion & everyone in that suite would be a lottery winner. That would explain how there's food & drink included.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I am moving to Chicago at the end of the month so I kind of just want to part with it and get the cash up front. At first I thought they probably wouldn't be worth more than $2500 but today I did some research and found that more than likely with the free drinks and food that it will probably be a suite. Had a ticketer check this with one of there contacts. http://www.kcchiefs.com/tickets/vip-...ub-suites.html got offered 4k today for the package today

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Yeah just have to hope for the best... Suite would be majority +EV

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

A little surprising that there isn't more demand for the tickets that they'd being selling under face value but I see that on Ticketmasters website that this is true. A little shocking after seeing how the fans were reacting on MNF.

It could be a suite though, if the lottery corp bought a whole suite for this promotion & everyone in that suite would be a lottery winner. That would explain how there's food & drink included.
    Maybe we are disagreeing on semantics. Resale tickets usually are 1.5-2x face value. My thought on this specific package going under face right now for next year is if it's face or higher I'd just buy direct from the team. Why risk dealing with an individual and lottery ticket if I can just go to the Arrowhead box office? Suites aren't sold out for next year.

You're right about the lottery just buying one and splitting it up though. That makes sense
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I am moving to Chicago at the end of the month so I kind of just want to part with it and get the cash up front. At first I thought they probably wouldn't be worth more than $2500 but today I did some research and found that more than likely with the free drinks and food that it will probably be a suite. Had a ticketer check this with one of there contacts. http://www.kcchiefs.com/tickets/vip-...ub-suites.html got offered 4k today for the package today
    According to the website a good seat is $300+/seat so just the seats are worth at least $4500 factoring it a season ticket discount. It's probably a suite which would be worth considerably more & then throw in the food & drink, parking, etc. I'd ask more.

If this is family or someone you know & like you might give a deal but I'd make sure they knew you were doing them a favor & not the other way around. Wouldn't even consider it for anybody else.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Yeah makes sense 22 I think if you buy a suite package anyways you get the VIP parking perk and the food and drinks so you might as well go threw the Chiefs at least I have a little equity on the side I don't have a suite with those perks to drive up the equity. You thing is no one has came forward to claim a package yet so maybe they will release the details after the first ticket comes forward?

Load Metric
    According to the website a good seat is $300+/seat so just the seats are worth at least $4500 factoring it a season ticket discount. It's probably a suite which would be worth considerably more & then throw in the food & drink, parking, etc. I'd ask more.

If this is family or someone you know & like you might give a deal but I'd make sure they knew you were doing them a favor & not the other way around. Wouldn't even consider it for anybody else.
    Say full retail is $7000. What would you realistically expect in cash in October 2014 for 2015 season tickets?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    But my question I have is if it is a suite how much would be a fair price for them. It just sucks gets them will have to sit with old dirty lotto winners wearing there Sundays best :/

Comments

Hockey Guy: old dirty lottery winner rep.

Load Metric

Maybe we are disagreeing on semantics. Resale tickets usually are 1.5-2x face value. My thought on this specific package going under face right now for next year is if it's face or higher I'd just buy direct from the team. Why risk dealing with an individual and lottery ticket if I can just go to the Arrowhead box office? Suites aren't sold out for next year.

You're right about the lottery just buying one and splitting it up though. That makes sense
    I was just on the website I linked & can get great seats, 50 yrd line half way up the bottom bowl, for the Seahawks Nov 16th for under face value($252). Some are asking up to 2X over but some are under so you were right about them selling under face value.

A little shocking to me. $4500-$5000 might be a good asking price & $4000 for friends or family. I thought there would be more demand in KC.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Lame I was hoping upwards of 8500 oh well maybe I will luck out and they will get a killer suite.

Load Metric
    they dont have suites? didn't they just do a story on the owners suite that is 6 bedrooms and 3 stories or some shit? Im sure they have some dope ass corporate suites
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Codizzle, it's jsizzle. Do you play poker in KC?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I used to play at Ameristar often but haven't played much latley. For some reason never ventured out to Hollywood.

Thread Information