Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: OK Here is a Legit Mexico Update

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    you know hes likely fat tyde and has no passport
    I'm a minimalist bro. Don't have the means to travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Only Marty can make the shit hole he lives in seem like paradise. It's like being the richest n-word in the ghetto. Please post pictures Marty.

you will never leave the continental United States

Load Metric
    hes trying to deflect his midwest slovenly life tyde

Comments

tyde: very well placed use of the word 'slovenly'....I'm impressed

Load Metric
    Only Marty can make the shit hole he lives in seem like paradise. It's like being the richest n-word in the ghetto. Please post pictures Marty.

you will never leave the continental United States
    Already have lol, multiple times. I guarantee you one thing, you will never get the taste of your uncle's dick out of your mouth....no matter how much you drink.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol muck ficon posts pics of his trashy slut girlfriends ass on PFA straight from White Trash , USA ...

and then tells me how much my life sucks

god what a low rent mongoloid

Load Metric
    i was hoping you two would find common ground cuz he probably knows the above average for his area pizza place and thats hard to find in mexico and youd bond over that but he went uncle shots so thats probably not gonna happen

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    hes trying to deflect his midwest slovenly life tyde

0% chance he has been outside of the United States

ever

Load Metric
    i feel like his parents took him to europe when he was 11ish

Comments

tyde: 11ish gren rep. sublime

Load Metric
    lol muck ficon posts pics of his trashy slut girlfriends ass on PFA straight from White Trash , USA ...

It's sad how jealous you are of normal people....People with a steady income, houses, friends (not internet ones), wives/girlfriends.....You have spent almost 10 years on these forums trying to prove how happy you are. Posting pictures of every bad ass apartment you live in. You are beyond pathetic.... In fact, most people in your position would have committed suicide a long time ago.

Banned
    Load Metric

It's sad how jealous you are of normal people....People with a steady income, houses, friends (not internet ones), wives/girlfriends.....You have spent almost 10 years on these forums trying to prove how happy you are. Posting pictures of every bad ass apartment you live in. You are beyond pathetic.... In fact, most people in your position would have committed suicide a long time ago.

prove you aren't some broke fat fuck with a cunt 'girlfriend' with a smelly vagina

prove you have a real 'job'

post a pic of yourself ...or anything but your smelly slut holding up a PFA sign on her ass

you are just a anonymous loser with no proof of anything

post some screen shots of your passport stamps since apparently you have such 'extensive' overseas travels

LOL

just a white trash middle America punk who has never been anywhere in his shitty life....except maybe Niagra Falls when your 'girlfriend' jerked your acorn off in the kiddie rec room while the adults rode the Maid of the Mist and you fell madly in love

Load Metric
    The thing you are currently doing is amazing and what you just left is shit. Rinse and repeat every 2 months until thrown in jail for something.

Banned
    Load Metric

lol asks his smelly ass white trash slut girlfriend to take a pic with PFA tattooed on her fat ass

sick life you got there bro

because 'normal' people beg their girlfriends to post pics of their ass on poker forums

you are easily the dumbest motherfucker on this site

feel free to post proof of all your worldly travels in the near future

looking forward to all your amazing stories

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: LOL he will make something up like his FOREX trading success

Load Metric

prove you aren't some broke fat fuck with a cunt 'girlfriend' with a smelly vagina

prove you have a real 'job'

post a pic of yourself ...or anything but your smelly slut holding up a PFA sign on her ass

you are just a anonymous loser with no proof of anything

post some screen shots of your passport stamps since apparently you have such 'extensive' overseas travels

LOL

just a white trash middle America punk who has never been anywhere in his shitty life....except maybe Niagra Falls when your 'girlfriend' jerked your acorn off in the kiddie rec room while the adults rode the Maid of the Mist and you fell madly in love
    I have nothing to prove to you lol. Don't need to. I have a steady income, credit, a house, a girlfriend, real life friends, and a life outside these forums. You have none of those. Still waiting for those pics of your new bad ass apartment though.

Banned
    Load Metric

I have nothing to prove to you lol. Don't need to. I have a steady income, credit, a house, a girlfriend, real life friends, and a life outside these forums. You have none of those. Still waiting for those pics of your new bad ass apartment though.

ok carry on posting/trolling anonymously at 5 am (your time) and pretending you have such a rewarding life to an audience of people that consider you to be pretty much a total mongoloid

LOL @ posting your substandard resume' of so called 'accomplishments' having good credit and a skank ass girlfriend ....lol @ having any real friends.....you're obviously a disturbed and angry little boy

proof of your 'life outside the forums' ? sorry never seen anything of the sort you fucking chump

post some proof of your 'successful' life

clown

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: lol

Banned
    Load Metric
    thread had potential until dickless here showed up for his textbook trolling

this idiot didn't post for ages....

until I showed up again to post a couple months ago

welcome back Muck

tell your cheap slut I can smell her stanky ass vagina all the way from Ensenada

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: the guys is such a prick troll

Load Metric

ok carry on posting/trolling anonymously at 5 am (your time) and pretending you have such a rewarding life to an audience of people that consider you to be pretty much a total mongoloid

LOL @ posting your substandard resume' of so called 'accomplishments' having good credit and a skank ass girlfriend ....lol @ having any real friends.....you're obviously a disturbed and angry little boy

proof of your 'life outside the forums' ? sorry never seen anything of the sort you fucking chump

clown
    I would guess that Muck (or anyone else) can just stay silent about their own situation, and we all would assume it is more "successful" than your own.

Load Metric
    Glad you're alive tyde.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: dont listen to this fag, Tyde.

Baron Von Strucker: RBC is a fuck up, no doubt

Load Metric

clown
    Lol. I must be your favorite little boy.....You are all over me all day. Are you ever going to address the rape issues? I mean...your uncle fucked you pretty hard for years and you continue to choose the bottle to deal with it. The funny thing is... you are the little boy. You never emotionally matured past 12 because of the things that happened to you. You can't develop meaningful relationships.. you can't hold a job...you can't deal with life... you are scared of your own shadow... You have proven that time and time again. Enjoy skipping town when you can't pay rent........or "traveling" as you call it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL

Banned
    Load Metric
    its not my fault you're content living in a little one bedroom apartment in Redneck, USA with the first slut that could stomach being with a brain dead little fuck like yourself

maybe you can have her pose for some more pics for the internet

so just out of curiosity.....where exactly have you traveled outside of the U.S. ?

LOL

Thread Information