Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: OK Here is a Legit Mexico Update

Banned
    Load Metric

OK Here is a Legit Mexico Update

I think I mentioned in my last update that my condo in Rosarito was totally infested with roaches and other various vermin....which is probably why my rent was only 500 a month for a place with such a spectacular view

After almost 3 months my decision to break the lease and bounce was crystal clear. My dog almost died and the roach problem was too much to deal with, so I started shopping other options further south....specifically Ensenada

Took a nice drive down to preview the area and a few rental prospects and liked it immediately. I moved into a small studio with this amazing custom tile floor......probably should have found a bigger unit, but for some odd reason the tile floor was intoxicating and I decided to pull the trigger leaving Rosarito

After a couple weeks I realized it was way too small and another place was vacant which is literally 50 yards from the beach with a fantastic open air fire pit. I told the owner I wanted to move and got the deal locked up

The biggest problem with the move has been the internet here in Ensenada. I live literally right on the coastline and there is only one (ISP) 'Telnor' and they fucking suck. It's only a 5 meg connection and my Skype is useless now....it took them 9 days to come out and hook me up. (hence the rumors of my death because of excessive internet absence)

Ok with that said...

Best move I ever made was leaving Rosa and coming down a little further south. There are some fantastic places to eat here and the beaches are much cleaner. My dog is doing great again looking healthy and feeling good. I have been fishing and hiking a ton with a nice daily routine

There is crazy halibut and clam fishing right off the beach here. I caught a huge 8 pound halibut 4 days ago and BBQ'd that fucker right on my firepit with some rice and salad

I also have a new satellite TV package with a company called 'Sky'.....about 400 channels with music and HD for less than 25 bucks a month....my internet/tv/phone package has been slashed in half since coming here. Glad I packed my Pioneer 3 ways and my receiver because they offer a ton of music channels. My new house has brick floors and cement walls and the acoustics are off the hook.

no drama, no trouble here. Its right next to a Catholic youth academy....no cartel...not the 'danger' so quickly associated with Mexico via stereotypes.

been eating like a king and sleeping like a baby.....nice and tan and swimming every day in some big ass surf. In a few months the surf right out in front of me is gonna be 8-10 feet....but the bottom is all sand ...no coral to fuck you up. I can't wait to start boogie boarding again. still looking for some good fins. In the interim....its great for body surfing and taking my dog out for the afternoon

sorry for the 9+ day absence.....blame Telnor for not having their shit together to properly install my internet within a few days. I am just now coming off a long Tequila bender because there was nothing else better to do than to get fucked up and smoke schwag brick weed passing the time hemorrhaging cash because I couldn't even reach my own clients, let alone friends or family. was a good time to take a break and enjoy some Baja sun

charted a 22 footer next weekend....heading about 25-30 miles off the coast to look for some AHI with a buddy coming down from Victorville

that about sums it up

life is good

pics to come

Comments

chinamaniac: Pioneer 3 way REP

RichardBrodiesCombover.: honestly, don't bother us with more shitty pictures. TIA

Gordman: what a dumbass

son of lockman: give you some pos here. but f#ck you and your 9 days rest from this place. you were sucking in your depression. ''shy'' is indeed better than my ''dish'' here however.
    Last edited by tyde; 10-02-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Load Metric
    did you overcook the halibut bro

Banned
    Load Metric
    to clarify....the clams here are as big as abalone's

I found 6 of them last Saturday.....you just have to stroll the coast during low tide

there are a lot of locals that pay their bills just walking the Ensenada coastline and gathering up literally hundreds of them in buckets

every morning when I get up about 7 or 8 am at high tide...there are a ton of fisherman standing waist deep throwing their lures out 40-50 yards

no danger of sharks really...but stingrays and jellyfish are a real threat on this coastline

so far so good

Load Metric
    i feel like that might have happened

Load Metric
    how overpriced is the shopping down there you know its overpriced bro

Load Metric
    your clam game excluded

Load Metric
    you hanging out with any weird dudes yet

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    did you overcook the halibut bro
    cleaned it up nice and just wrapped some small fillets with tin foil...came out perfectly

served with rice and a nice salad with avocado, green peppers and some Teriyaki sauce on the side

to answer your question: Halibut is tricky to cook on a bbq.....but it came out beautifully

we had some baked potatoes with chopped green onions too

meal was a huge success

Load Metric
    like you get the bootleg copy of ride along outside a gas station from an illegal guatemalan your neighbor brings over the beers and weird mexican chips youre crewed up arent you mart and youre keeping them hidden from us

Load Metric
    are the mexicans racist against other mexicans or the native indians they got running around there

Load Metric
    also bottom line me what would it cost to get a picture of you with a snorkel on spear fishing

Banned
    Load Metric
    mwh

do you approve ?

Comments

mwh72: It's ok for cheap stuff. Just get Jimador bro.

Load Metric
    cuz hes a member of our fantasy league i can answer for him no the casadores rip off is not ok james

Comments

mwh72: correct answer

Banned
    Load Metric
    are the mexicans racist against other mexicans or the native indians they got running around there

I think all the preconceived notions about Mexico being 'dangerous' are bullshit

granted, I'm on the Baja coast which really doesn't pose a legit danger to gringos unless you are out trying to bang sluts in El Centro or trying to score drugs

however, I think it would be a very bad idea to try to drive through Central Mexico under ANY circumstances unless you have a machine gun

but the Baja coast is pretty chill

I'm stoked I left Rosarito for Ensenada..its really nice here and very safe

Load Metric
    bro if you dont know the mexicans are racist against central americans you aint even a mexican yet bro

Load Metric
    are you even assimilating properly bro

Load Metric
    Only Marty can make the shit hole he lives in seem like paradise. It's like being the richest n-word in the ghetto. Please post pictures Marty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    bro this packers fan is talking shit for no reason

Load Metric
    bro this packers fan is talking shit for no reason
    I'm surprised you managed to get that whole sentence in one post. Normally it takes you 10 posts to complete a thought. Well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    you know hes likely fat tyde and has no passport

Thread Information