Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report: Dinner with DJ Chaps' in-laws

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    You clearly don't understand how high druff has the timer set on the settings to drive up the "Users Browsing This Forum" count. Unless, that is, you believe that there are hundreds of "guests" browsing this site right now. I'm guessing 30 minutes, which means that when you close the page, you're still listed as on your last page for 30 minutes if I have it right. This isn't the first time I've seen you hang your hat on some sick burns regarding this. It's reaching an almost Martin Skerricko level, which is a pathetic all its own.

"Hey bro, you clearly don't understand.....there's a very slim chance I might tho, so, BUUURRRNNNNNNNN"

n1 stenchjockey nh gg and wp
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    You clearly don't understand how high druff has the timer set on the settings to drive up the "Users Browsing This Forum" count. Unless, that is, you believe that there are hundreds of "guests" browsing this site right now. I'm guessing 30 minutes, which means that when you close the page, you're still listed as on your last page for 30 minutes if I have it right. This isn't the first time I've seen you hang your hat on some sick burns regarding this. It's reaching an almost Martin Skerricko level, which is a pathetic all its own.

"Hey bro, you clearly don't understand.....there's a very slim chance I might tho, so, BUUURRRNNNNNNNN"

So you really are as stupid as you come off. I actually thought you weren't. O well. Keep on keepin on, you're playing great kid.

Comments

sonatine: its not an act

Load Metric
    LEAVE DISK JOCKEY CHAPS ALONE

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Chaps, when they come at you just remember that the tag team duo Earthquake and Typhoon literally have pictures of Sonatine on their fridge to remind themselves what can happen if they let themselves go.

Load Metric
    P.S.

Is being compared to an owl an insult in Canada? Here in eww ess AYYYE it is a supreme compliment. I know you dont subscribe to my "The Elite are doing this" talking posts based on your posts bashing me over the years but it is undeniable that the owl can be found basically any and everywhere that is important. Way more so than every other animal combined. You can find an owl on the money and in the layout of The District of Colombia. Point me to a billionaire and I will point you to an owl nearby. There is a different celebrity every day getting an owl tatted on his body. Getting away from that if you asked some God fearing church going hillbilly in bib overalls with no shirt 20 miles out of Norman Oklahoma what came to mind when he heard the word owl he would tell you wisdom. I was traumatized as a boy when I watched an owl swoop down and pluck a rabbit and tear it to shreds. Owls are straight up killers. You will never find an owl hunched over road kill like a gay ass vulture, the same way you'd never find one piling on in a thread like this like the long list of approval scavengers that apparently forgot they weren't pretty, female, or in high school.

Only one letter difference but its gotta be better to be a (fake) owl fucker than an owly fucker. These guys are the worst. Don't let it get to you.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 08-20-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    P.S.

Is being compared to an owl an insult in Canada? Here in eww ess AYYYE it is a supreme compliment. I know you dont subscribe to my "The Elite are doing this" talking posts based on your posts bashing me over the years but it is undeniable that the owl can be found basically any and everywhere that is important. Way more so than every other animal combined. You can find an owl on the money and in the layout of The District of Colombia. Point me to a billionaire and I will point you to an owl nearby. There is a different celebrity every day getting an owl tatted on his body. Getting away from that if you asked some God fearing church going hillbilly in bib overalls with no shirt 20 miles out of Norman Oklahoma what came to mind when he heard the word owl he would tell you wisdom. I was traumatized as a boy when I watched an owl swoop down and pluck a rabbit and tear it to shreds. Owls are straight up killers. You will never find an owl hunched over road kill like a gay ass vulture, the same way you'd never find one piling on in a thread like this like the long list of approval scavengers that apparently forgot they weren't pretty, female, or in high school.

Only one letter difference but its gotta be better to be a (fake) owl fucker than an owly fucker. These guys are the worst. Don't let it get to you.
    I believe M Sont has something more like this in mind about DJ

http://hellomrmag.com/the-complete-gay-ecosystem/

Owl

Nerdus pennatus noctua

Rarely seen in public much less the “scene,” Owls are the elusive, introverted, and often exclusively nocturnal subspecies of gay man, deriving most of their Vitamin D from radiation emanating out their computer monitors. While some Owls spend their evenings hooking up on Grindr, many others are busy coding an entirely new and superior hook-up app that will soon be available across all mobile OS platforms. To win an Owl’s heart, know all your X-Men gay storylines (explicit, implied, and meta-), comment on their gay Harry Potter slash-fiction, or order a print of their explicit, computer-generated artwork in which iconic male comic book characters are depicted having anal sex.

Natural habitats: Online: Reddit, Twitter, Buzzfeed.
    IRL: Comic-Con, cosplay events, Neil Gaiman book signings, Joss Whedon conventions.
    Special skills: Coding, Dr. Who trivia.
    Distinguishing features: Pale to the point of transparency.
    Trivia: Secretly has enormous penis.

I could understand owling out when being cyber stalked relentless, and am envious of the secret talent

Sont, please lay off, DJ has usually been a decent guy in the forum

Comments

DJ_Chaps: still felching loads from mens asses
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Never took you for a homophobe, Grenada.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

DJ_Chaps: moonlanding

thesidedish: lmao

sonatine: chaps mind blown, hes never seen anything like this before

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

So you really are as stupid as you come off. I actually thought you weren't. O well. Keep on keepin on, you're playing great kid.
    You're likely just guessing that I am stupid. Wrong again. I'll give you a 3rd attempt. go.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric
    LOL at these tards.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Thought owls were a friendly bunch?

This was uncalled for.

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    owl never be the same after reading this
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    It's funny because it actually tilts him.

Load Metric
    Chaps, when they come at you just remember that the tag team duo Earthquake and Typhoon literally have pictures of Sonatine on their fridge to remind themselves what can happen if they let themselves go.
    Earthquake died in 2006 of cancer. He was 42 years old.

Load Metric
    classic BGC
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

Shit, I almost said Paul Bearer too.

Load Metric

sup god?

Load Metric

sup god?

same shit different day. having it appear like dudes are lobbing beach balls repeatedly at me when I'm probably not seeing the bigger picture.

Are you seemiing to run any different on Ignition or have you not made the move yet?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    It's funny because it actually tilts him.

you mis-spelled 'confuses'. Like literally, where did it even come from back when it was funny (6+ years ago)?

Thread Information