Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SIXTOEDPETE TESTIFYING BEFORE CONGRESS

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So the senile retard posted pictures of himself and made tweets like these about PFA under his real name.

https://twitter.com/ChuckRosseel/status/238102694710104065

Then he cried foul months later about his picture and name being posted here, once it came out that he was involved in cash gifting and fake Xbox repair kit scams.

Then, when I wouldn't censor the material, he freaked out, threatened me, posted my father's name in chat (and threatened to post a lot more personal info), and got banned.

And so it began.

What a freak.

At least nobody is buying his "innocent victim" routine.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So the senile retard posted pictures of himself and made tweets like these about PFA under his real name.

Then he cried foul months later about his picture and name being posted here, once it came out that he was involved in cash gifting and fake Xbox repair kit scams.

Then, when I wouldn't censor the material, he freaked out, threatened me, posted my father's name in chat (and threatened to post a lot more personal info), and got banned.

And so it began.

What a freak.

My whole issue with STP was not because he was so retarded he went on a site called "Poker Fraud Alert" and posted his real name knowing he had a lot of scamming shit out there.

It's one year later after his scams were outed, he elects to re-inject himself into controversy after everyone forgot about him. This was HIS doing.

Even more pathetic is he describes himself as some senior citizen wanting to be left alone, when in all actuality he has a long term pattern of bothering people that have simply asked him to go away. His knee jerk reaction is to open up websites and writes articles. That is his MO. He has a pattern of doing this with others.

You are dealing with a mentally deranged person Druff. Anyone that makes cash gifting videos is someone that really has a screw loose. For whatever reason this guy is obsessed with you. His Twitter account is down right creepy. All he does lately is post about you and tweet people that he knows will never respond.

If you have ever seen A Beautiful Mind, I believe that is who you are dealing with; an untreated form of schizophrenia. It would not surprise me if he has photos of you plastered all of his walls. 60+ years of loneliness will do that.

You have had documented posts that you have asked him to leave you alone and take down articles, and you would do the same. He not only has not agreed, he seems to be stepping up his campaign. This very well might be early signs of dementia. Not sure how you get him off his campaign, unless its a court order or something of that effect.

Comments

rum dick: good post

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

And so it began.

What a freak.

My whole issue with STP was not because he was so retarded he went on a site called "Poker Fraud Alert" and posted his real name knowing he had a lot of scamming shit out there.

It's one year later after his scams were outed, he elects to re-inject himself into controversy after everyone forgot about him. This was HIS doing.

Even more pathetic is he describes himself as some senior citizen wanting to be left alone, when in all actuality he has a long term pattern of bothering people that have simply asked him to go away. His knee jerk reaction is to open up websites and writes articles. That is his MO. He has a pattern of doing this with others.

You are dealing with a mentally deranged person Druff. Anyone that makes cash gifting videos is someone that really has a screw loose. For whatever reason this guy is obsessed with you. His Twitter account is down right creepy. All he does lately is post about you and tweet people that he knows will never respond.

If you have ever seen A Beautiful Mind, I believe that is who you are dealing with; an untreated form of schizophrenia. It would not surprise me if he has photos of you plastered all of his walls. 60+ years of loneliness will do that.

You have had documented posts that you have asked him to leave you alone and take down articles, and you would do the same. He not only has not agreed, he seems to be stepping up his campaign. This very well might be early signs of dementia. Not sure how you get him off his campaign, unless its a court order or something of that effect.
    Beginning to think you're a Druff dupe.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

Beginning to think you're a Druff dupe.
    Sounds like you are looking someone new to troll. You have a history of that. Looks like I am your new target. You have had a few since you have been here. Tight life rich guy.

Like another geek troll, RichardsBrodiesCombover, you will not be responded to again. So enjoy it while you can.

Load Metric
    DOUG LEE IS GOD

DLP ‏@DougLeePoker · Apr 18
    @SixToedPete @ChuckRosseel you have some serious fucking issues. go outside once in awhile and leave me out of your e-wars

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    The FCRA was passed in 1970.

I assume your testimony was after that. I'm guessing 1982?
    The FCRA has been revised numerous times. I believe I testified @1994/1995 (I can check) but I know Joe Kennedy was the Chairman of the Subcommittee on Consumer Credit and Insurance when I testified.

I've known Joe since he was a kid. He ran his Uncle Ted's campaign for President in 1979/80. I lived in the same building 'Uncle Ted' lived in (Joan Kennedy lives there to this day) and they had many strategy meetings in our condo.

My trade group did pressure me to ask Joe for a hearing (nothing wrong with that). To his credit, Joe let me speak before the committee. I did my best.

He even posed for a post-testimony photo (below) the next day. Unfortunately, most of my recommendations were shot down in the final vote. However, I did win our major point.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

How time flies. Joe's kid is now running for Barney Frank's old seat in Congress.
    Guy was so concerned about his identity he posts this? LOL. He only became concerned about his identity when his ILLEGAL cash gifting videos came to light. I'd be concerned too, openly fleecing people on the internet is a fucking crime.

Thread Information