Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fap N Ing Part 2

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

Spoken like a true beta. These women are all slags. The fact of the matter is that i've socialized with these types of girls. I've lived in the same DC apartments, been to the same clubs, and they all ultimately share the same personality traits. They're vapid, self-centered, and these "selfies" epitomize and summarize their tacky nature. Notice, these girls are all millennial's, something which can't be said for the majority here. Frankly, some of you are completely out of touch.

Now I realize that this is going to come off as though I hate women, which couldn't be farther from the truth. If you meet girls from proper middle-class families who had to work to achieve social and professional accolades, the difference in class becomes immediately tangible. Unfortunately, these mongoloid celebrity whores only further marginalize the decent chicks by perpetuating their bullshit insecurities.
    You're the worst. You sound like a fucking fundamentalist Muslim. If you meet girls that have a grasp of the Koran.....

Fuck you, you turd fondling Al Queda mook.
    lol I WON

I actually can't make sense of this, but it sounds like you're a pretty indigent guy.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Wiener wiener chicken deener
    Last edited by Krypt; 09-21-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Load Metric

You're the worst. You sound like a fucking fundamentalist Muslim. If you meet girls that have a grasp of the Koran.....

Fuck you, you turd fondling Al Queda mook.
    lol I WON

Yeah, you're killing it. These women are the attention whores? Their personal i-clouds were invaded and pics/videos that were meant for personal use were outed. You have the total lack of self awareness to judge these celebrities. Whereas you, a total douche, signs onto this board where no one knows you and announce that you aren't going to masturbate anymore in order to get attention from a bunch of strangers. Yup, you won. I wish you were slightly more intelligent or self aware and you could realize that you're the absolute worst.

Load Metric

lol I WON

Yeah, you're killing it. These women are the attention whores? Their personal i-clouds were invaded and pics/videos that were meant for personal use were outed. You have the total lack of self awareness to judge these celebrities. Whereas you, a total douche, signs onto this board where no one knows you and announce that you aren't going to masturbate anymore in order to get attention from a bunch of strangers. Yup, you won. I wish you were slightly more intelligent or self aware and you could realize that you're the absolute worst.
    You're a bottom five poster here.

Comments

ToasterOven: lol

varys: Says the shoo in for bottom 3

sonatine: its time to stop posting dot gif

Sloppy Joe: Says PFA's patricidal blowhard with unlimited $ but no identity

Load Metric

lol I WON

This seems like an especially rich point coming from an asshat dupe named "ToasterOven". Note my join date and post count and, if capable, compare it to yours and compute the averages.

The masturbation thread was an attempt to keep myself accountable and wasn't for attention you absolute cretin.

TAKE NOTES BRUV

Comments

ToasterOven: still winning

varys: Note your rep

nunbeater: note you're still a wanker

Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    This round of pics of J Lawrence are impressive. Much more impressive than the last round.

Not sure if Druff wants us linking to it, so all I have to say is CelebrityJihad....
    She really stepped up her game this round. Shout out to Evan Spiegel.
    Spiegal, bro, you know you rubbed one out to these pics. You ain't gotta lie to kick it.

Load Metric

This seems like an especially rich point coming from an asshat dupe named "ToasterOven". Note my join date and post count and, if capable, compare it to yours and compute the averages.

The masturbation thread was an attempt to keep myself accountable and wasn't for attention you absolute cretin.

TAKE NOTES BRUV

Are you English or do you just try really hard to type like it?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    JESUS DOWN! JESUS DOWN!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

TAKE NOTES BRUV

Are you English or do you just try really hard to type like it?
    I thought he said he was a sand n-word. I could be wrong tho

Load Metric

TAKE NOTES BRUV
    This is why Druff's lack of moderation effectively dooms this site. This. This is it, exactly, in 20/20.

Druff, drop trow and mushroom stamp some nerds for God and Country. When a random is accusing ToasterOven of being a dupe, its time.

Comments

ToasterOven: snap
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

I think the opposite. It's just the human body. I've never really understood why there's a line between a sexy female star that doesn't do nude scenes and a sexy female star that does nude scenes. Doing a provocative cover for Vogue in a bathing suit or tossing a leg up on the vanity and taking a box selfie makes one a slut and one not? Fuck that. The female body is hot, these women should all be like SFO, WAS FUN, YOU CANT AFFORD.
    Spoken like a true beta. These women are all slags. The fact of the matter is that i've socialized with these types of girls. I've lived in the same DC apartments, been to the same clubs, and they all ultimately share the same personality traits. They're vapid, self-centered, and these "selfies" epitomize and summarize their tacky nature. Notice, these girls are all millennial's, something which can't be said for the majority here. Frankly, some of you are completely out of touch.

Now I realize that this is going to come off as though I hate women, which couldn't be farther from the truth. If you meet girls from proper middle-class families who had to work to achieve social and professional accolades, the difference in class becomes immediately tangible. Unfortunately, these mongoloid celebrity whores only further marginalize the decent chicks by perpetuating their bullshit insecurities.
    I mean this in the nicest way possible. Your thought process and your values are pure shit. You are what is wrong with the world. You will never be happy no matter how little you masterbate. Chill out my man, life isn't that serious.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric

The masturbation thread was an attempt to keep myself accountable
    Congratulations, you've shown yourself to be a total wanker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Krypt, you never did answer Toasteroven, how old were you when the bad man touched you?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Sometimes you have to know when you're beat. I'll have to regather myself and come back a stronger poster.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Just leave

YUUP: sometimes you have to know when to beat....

Load Metric
    I couldn't stop laughing at those pathetic chelski fans chanting Fat Franks name while he basically cock slapped your entire team, unfortunately he couldn't find the winner.

Comments

DropKick: simmer down nerd

Silver
    Load Metric
    It's not the 80's or 90's. We live in a shitty celebrity world where a vag or titty photo is more important than you're last piece of work. Thank fuck.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I spent my high school and college years jerking it to avril lavigne. Is there pics of her and the blond dude from sum41? He was hot too

Load Metric
    OSA, you should visit my school, there's a thriving faggot community here and most of them are jewds.

Comments

YUUP: Pimping sand n-word pedo rep. 2 camels for a jewd.

Load Metric
    I couldn't stop laughing at those pathetic chelski fans chanting Fat Franks name while he basically cock slapped your entire team, unfortunately he couldn't find the winner.
    Early congrats on finishing fourth again, losing early in CL, paying way too much for La Liga players and being generally unwatchable.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Early congrats on finishing fourth again, losing early in CL, paying way too much for La Liga players and being generally unwatchable.
    There are so many valid criticisms of Arsenal and somehow, SOMEHOW, you have managed to fuck it up. You're a monumental DUMBASS. Arsenal play some of the best fucking football and if there is one thing we don't do, its overpay for players. Sloppy Joe you are out of your fucking depth.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Mesut Ozil? Alexis Sanchez? NOT pouncing on Cesc? You overpay for excess and miss out on legit talent

YUUP: Boosh! stick to tennis.

nunbeater: holy shit I don't even watch footy and I know Arsenal overpays like the Yankees. Manny U you fucking cunts!

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

You're a bottom five poster here.
    "Bottom five poster"

Subliminal messaging much lately ?

Comments

nunbeater: lol nailed him

Thread Information