Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wanna bet it all! Help me...

Load Metric

I wanna bet it all! Help me...

Hello hello, I have a business proposition for everyone. I know nobody here trusts me, unless you've met me, but none of that matters! Because I am asking you to invest 0$, and in return you could win up to 300$!!!! Also, you will be eligible to take part in a 500$ freeroll that I will donate to Druff if we can turn this 632.99$ into say...4k!?

Name:  BovadaBlance.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  378.3 KB

Here's the deal. I withdrew my initial deposit with the little bit I cared to profit. This is the remaining balance I have left. I would like to make 3 bets. I will choose the bets you pick! Each week I will make at least one pick and bet it al! After the third bet we should be around 4k. I will let you know with screen shots each pick I make each week. This will be a total of three weeks if everything goes right! When I pick your choice and we win, I will send you 100$ if we take it all down! If after those three weeks we win, I will donate another 500$ toward a freeroll we can run on this site! In order to qualify for this you will have to post in this thread with a pick. This way it'll keep the player pool slightly lower, and make the prizes even better! So let's see what ya got! My first pick will take place as early as Thursday. Choose your games wisely, you could win a little bit of money.

Disclaimer, nobody will be paid anything unless we take down all three games. Need to cover my ass just so you know you don't get paid for just winning the one game. They all must be won. I will quote your post if you are picked, and take a screen shot of the bet.

Also, if we win, I might keep 1k back and we can do it again, but bigger and better. If there are multiple picks of the same game, the first person to post it will get credit for the win. I would also be willing to take any type of bet. Up to a two team parlay and any teaser. Moneylines do not count unless they are in the + side of odds.(underdogs)

Payouts will be made directly after the third game is won. I can pay via Paypal, Wells Fargo transfer, or Chase Quickpay. Those ARE THE ONLY OPTIONS.

ALL LINES WILL BE TAKEN FROM BOVADA.LV

That is all. I know most of you think I'm a douche, but whatever, go fuck yourselves. I love to have fun, and like turning shit into group events.

GL and LET'S DO IT!!!
    Last edited by JUSTIFIEDhomicide; 09-16-2014 at 10:10 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Hello hello, I have a business proposition for everyone. I know nobody here trusts me, unless you've met me, but none of that matters! Because I am asking you to invest 0$, and in return you could win up to 300$!!!! Also, you will be eligible to take part in a 500$ freeroll that I will donate to Druff if we can turn this 632.99$ into say...4k!?

Name:  BovadaBlance.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  378.3 KB

Here's the deal. I withdrew my initial deposit with the little bit I cared to profit. This is the remaining balance I have left. I would like to make 3 bets. I will choose the bets you pick! Each week I will make at least one pick and bet it al! After the third bet we should be around 4k. I will let you know with screen shots each pick I make each week. This will be a total of three weeks if everything goes right! When I pick your choice and we win, I will send you 100$ if we take it all down! If after those three weeks we win, I will donate another 500$ toward a freeroll we can run on this site! In order to qualify for this you will have to post in this thread with a pick. This way it'll keep the player pool slightly lower, and make the prizes even better! So let's see what ya got! My first pick will take place as early as Thursday. Choose your games wisely, you could win a little bit of money.

Disclaimer, nobody will be paid anything unless we take down all three games. Need to cover my ass just so you know you don't get paid for just winning the one game. They all must be won. I will quote your post if you are picked, and take a screen shot of the bet.

Also, if we win, I might keep 1k back and we can do it again, but bigger and better. If there are multiple picks of the same game, the first person to post it will get credit for the win. I would also be willing to take any type of bet. Up to a two team parlay and any teaser. Moneylines do not count unless they are in the + side of odds.(underdogs)

Payouts will be made directly after the third game is won. I can pay via Paypal, Wells Fargo transfer, or Chase Quickpay. Those ARE THE ONLY OPTIONS.

That is all. I know most of you think I'm a douche, but whatever, go fuck yourselves. I love to have fun, and like turning shit into group events.

GL and LET'S DO IT!!!

LOL

Load Metric
    Forget american sports.

The lock of the week is in australian rugby league

Take the Sydney City Roosters -6.0 against the North Queensland Cowboys paying -110

The are a quality team and just played a bit shit last week

U can thank me later
    Martin Curacao 95.5 KWNR Radio Host "We see 192 000 miles for your car. How did you put on that many miles since 2005?"

2005 Chevy Impala owner "Drove it"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

LOL
    It's a shame you don't know sports. 300$ could probably get you about 6 months rent. Imagine all the fresh fish you could be reeling in while Whinnie runs along the coast line. LOL at you being anything more than a stumbling drunk gringo walking strictly to and from the liquor store. You don't enjoy moments of life. You just type up ideas you have in your head.

You remind me of myself when I was in grade school. Your stupid lists of shit you're gonna do on here, and all your fun daily plans. I used to come in the first day ready to take notes in my brand new notebooks. Ready to become such a little scholastic superstar. In the end I'd just end up using the notebooks to roll joints on, and was a complete waste of space. Just like when you tell us al these grand plans to be knee deep in the ocean water bringing in fresh Halibut by the dozen. lol, you fucking suck at life.

Nap this one out Jewdy.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL

keep up the good work tilting in your latest scam thread

Comments

Muck Ficon: Tight life, go back to posting pictures of your neighbors food

Load Metric
    Dallas -1.5 at St Louis is the lock of the week

Also, a little quick math tells me if you bet the roll 3x in a row on games at -110, you should have just at $4400 at the end.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    LOL

keep up the good work tilting in your latest scam thread

Oh Marty, you would say that. You're right. I am scamming all of these pros out of there hard earned...picks?

You are reaching there buddy. Better head out and catch tonight's dinner before it get's too late.

Also get your pick in before you have to pack it up and head further south and lose internet for a week. 100$ can go a long way toward a nice coffin. God knows your family isn't paying any money to have you buried eventually.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Dallas -1.5 at St Louis is the lock of the week

Also, a little quick math tells me if you bet the roll 3x in a row on games at -110, you should have just at $4400 at the end.

Nice, btw, the lines will be coming from Bovada. I will add that to the OP, but just a heads up.

Load Metric
    Bet on this thread being full of retardedness.

-1000 Bet the house.

Comments

ShadyJ: Winner Winner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

-1000 Bet the house.

Why is my having fun and letting people be a part of something fun and possibly profitable retarded?

It's a rhetorical question, no need for you to continue to be a horrible poster.

Comments

ShadyJ: Pot kettle rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

-1000 Bet the house.

Why is my having fun and letting people be a part of something fun and possibly profitable retarded?

It's a rhetorical question, no need for you to continue to be a horrible poster.
    I didn't say the whole idea of this was retarded/you directly are retarded. I like the idea of the first post....

I just said the thread would be full of retardedness.

Thanks for calling me a horrible poster.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Only go off picks made by cla in this challenge imo.

Comments

simpdog: he never loses!

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Lets do this shit. Blue Jays are a lock tonight. GOGOGOGO

Load Metric
    Champions League action tomorrow, my suggestions:

Parlay-

Bayern Munich -165

Chelsea -300

Comments

Hockey Guy: Dropping infinite wisdom rep

Load Metric
    Wait till the weekend and I'll get you a college player prop for one of them.

Wait till about 3-4 weeks into the NHL season and I'll give you a series of Goalie Saves props and I'll take that $500 to whatever it is till they shut you off.

Load Metric
    Soccer, German Bundesliga

Augsburg vs Werder Bremen
    Werder Bremen wins.

If I get it right it would be 100$ to win 320$.
    Really good line IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWright View Post
    Not that I believe your story but who the fuck ever gave you permission to use charitable funds for the good of your cock.

Load Metric
    Let me clarify. The betting will be on NFL and NCAA Football only. Also, I will be betting the entire roll each three times.

Thanks for the advice though. I just don't know anything about that stuff.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Jameis Winston is in the news yet again. Spread is FSU -20.5 against Clemson. If he gets pinched for a game, spread may be much less than that. Might want to act swiftly if you think he might be suspended and get the 20.5 before any potential suspension.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Fuck. Has there ever been a bigger flop of a thread than this one? Guy cannot even give away free rolls at this point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Fuck. Has there ever been a bigger flop of a thread than this one? Guy cannot even give away free rolls at this point.

lol, was thinking the same thing.

hahaha oh well.

Thread Information