Thread: Jonathan Papelbon isn't very happy about still being in Philadelphia

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Jonathan Papelbon isn't very happy about still being in Philadelphia

The above was his reaction to the home crowd booing after he blew a save on Sunday.

Load Metric
    Guy was just adjusting his jock. Not sure why the ump felt the need to address that and eject him.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The 2014 Phillies just seem like a miserable team to play for this year.

I think everyone is especially pissed because it seemed like the team had a dynasty coming after the 2008/2009 seasons, and then it all went in the toilet and got progressively worse.

I guess they're still better than the Sixers, though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The 2014 Phillies just seem like a miserable team to play for this year.

I think everyone is especially pissed because it seemed like the team had a dynasty coming after the 2008/2009 seasons, and then it all went in the toilet and got progressively worse.

I guess they're still better than the Sixers, though.
    Sixers at least are doing a full rebuild, not content to be stuck in the middle in the NBA. MLB isn't quite as extreme as the NBA in that regard, in MLB really the only goal is just make the playoffs and you have a chance. Of course it's much harder to make the playoffs in the MLB.

Amaro really fucked up that team by not letting that old "dynasty" go. They have a shitty farm system now, and their only veterans worth anything in a trade are Hamels and Lee, if healthy. Even just 2 seasons ago they could have netted a decent return on Utley, Rollins, and Howard. Now you'd be lucky to get a B-level prospect as the primary return for any of them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The above was his reaction to the home crowd booing after he blew a save on Sunday.
    The headline doesnt really make sense though. I assumed initially they meant it to say "What an ass" because of the 3 letters left out. But it doesnt say "an" it says A. So if it is supposed to say A, what 3 letter insult could it possibly be? Fag is literally the only one i can think of?

Comments

Sanlmar:

Hockey Guy: Grammar & spelling advice from jsearles. You just can't make this shit up.

nunbeater: haha
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    The headline doesnt really make sense though. I assumed initially they meant it to say "What an ass" because of the 3 letters left out. But it doesnt say "an" it says A. So if it is supposed to say A, what 3 letter insult could it possibly be? Fag is literally the only one i can think of?
    It's just an ellipsis, they don't represent letters. The obvious pun is "What a dick".

Load Metric

I'd like to solve the puzzle:

"What a Fag!"
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    I played 10/20 nl with him out at the horseshoe indiana one night about 4 years ago, he dusted of at least 25k and on the way out tossed his last 800 or so at the table to the dealer as his buddies were rushing him to leave. he was telling me all about drinking in the pre game ect as a red sox. The guy is a+ im my book super cool super friendly and super generous.I wish him luck

Load Metric
    He gets 7 games for this & bumping Joe West after he's ejected:

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=461878

Not surprisingly he doesn't appeal & will begin sitting them out immediately.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information