Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Peterson Indicted!!!

Load Metric

Adrian Peterson Indicted!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/12/adrian...r-child-abuse/

Minnesota Vikings superstar Adrian Peterson has been indicted for child abuse in North Montgomery County, TX ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Sources connected to Peterson tell us ... the alleged victim is a male child from Minnesota who was visiting Adrian back in May at AP's home in Texas.

We're told the child returned home to his mother in Minn. who noticed injuries and took the child to a doctor. A short time later, the doctor contacted authorities in Texas to report Adrian.

Child Protective Services confirms they are working on a case involving Peterson and say the alleged victim is an 11-year-old boy.

Peterson was indicted in Montgomery County for reckless or negligent injury to a child, this according to Fox 26.

Peterson missed Vikings team practice yesterday -- though the team explained it as a "veteran's day." Peterson did attend practice today and was said to be laughing and joking on the field.

Earlier today, Peterson posted a message on Twitter -- though it's unclear if it's related to the case.
    "People understand that if you are on God's course and suppose to have that position and man decides to remove you know that God will remove everyone to place you rightfully! You matter!"

"Its your season! Weapons may form but won’t prosper! God has you covered don’t stress or worry!"

Load Metric
    Great, there goes my fantasy football season

Comments

son of lockman: oh well then you deserve some rep you numnuts. lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In before Pooh blames it on the black race.

Comments

son of lockman: look black people are 13% of the u.s. population. however they committ 87% of the crimes in america. and that's a fact jack. disgusting sick f#cks that they are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    In before Pooh blames it on the black race.
    That's not gonna happen but he was my first round pick. Between now losing Stanton and Pedrioia in baseball and now this....FML

Gold
    Load Metric
    AP could be the worst dad ever...like worse than badguy

Load Metric
    Wow, the hapless Pats have a shot here.

The Vikings were a great underdog before this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's all a big mistake, the headline was originally,

"Adrian Peterson Indicated"

Word on the street is that he has just purchased a late model white, obv, Ford Bronco.

Load Metric
    Dude's got the same lawyer Roger Clemens had, Rusty Hardin. I assume he handles all the big sports names in the area?

Load Metric
    The only news I guess that really matters is if he's gonna play this weekend? Drafted him a bunch on fanduel
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Truly sad what will get you arrested nowadays. If this were illegal back in the day 90% of parents in my neighborhood would have been locked up. All of my friends and I would get the shit beat out of us if we acted up, some with belts, some with a switch, and some with bare hands... Know what?.... It kept us from doing more dumb shit over time. Granted, there is a fine line between discipline and child abuse, but IMO it's out of control now.

Pics of the kids wounds can be seen here...

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/0...r-child-abuse/

Comments

son of lockman: sorta true as i forgot to sign my paper in the first grade. teacher told me to sign it and i told her she'd know it was mind as unsigned. she slapped me one and never a word was said about it. lol.

ToasterOven: awful

DJ_Chaps: shut it down and pour me a crown

jsearles22: End of truce. Fuck you with your ignorant pro child abuse thoughts

varys: unreal

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As we thought would happen but now confirmed AP is officially deactivated for Sunday.

Load Metric
    Well he is missing Sunday's game.....the good news is I am in an 11 man league and it is my bye week so hopefully he plays next week's schedule.

As far as the abuse goes, looks like he hit the kid with a switch a few times. Shit, I consider that discipline more than abuse.

Load Metric
    Might as well put some private detectives on all the all-star players to dig up dirt.

Get them suspended before you play them.

Moneytruck

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Truly sad what will get you arrested nowadays. If this were illegal back in the day 90% of parents in my neighborhood would have been locked up. All of my friends and I would get the shit beat out of us if we acted up, some with belts, some with a switch, and some with bare hands... Know what?.... It kept us from doing more dumb shit over time. Granted, there is a fine line between discipline and child abuse, but IMO it's out of control now.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...pping-her-two/

South Carolina woman arrested for cursing in front of her children

A South Carolina mother was grocery shopping with her two daughters when she was arrested for cursing in their presence.

Danielle Wolf, 27, was shopping at a Kroger store in North Augusta when a woman at the store approached her and accused her of using the F-word around her children, she told NBC affiliate WAGT.

Law enforcement arrived, and Ms. Wolfe admitted to using the language. She was handcuffed and charged with disorderly conduct.

“[The officer] was like, ‘You’re under arrest’ … right in front of kids, in front of my husband, in front of customers,” Ms. Wolf told ABC affiliate WJBF. “I didn’t harm nobody. I didn’t hurt nobody. The lady said she was having a bad day. So because you’re having a bad day, you’re going to ruin somebody’s life.”

According to North Augusta law, disorderly conduct generally means to “utter, while in a state of anger, in the presence of another, any bawdy, lewd or obscene words or epithets,” the station reported.

Michelle Smith, the woman who reported Ms. Wolf to police, later called the mother and apologized, explaining that the bad language reminded her of her abusive past, WAGT reported.

Ms. Wolf said she accepted the apology and vowed to stop cursing in public and in front of her family.

Comments

vegas1369: Crazy, but not surprising.

Load Metric

Theres never a reason to beat a 4 yr old with a stick 10-15 times. I knew people in here would be on APs side but I bet you dont have kids. He did some fucked up shit and hopefuly he pays for it.

Comments

jsearles22: :this

El Gallo: yup

Load Metric

But you see the difference between hitting your own kids and someone others kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWright View Post
    Not that I believe your story but who the fuck ever gave you permission to use charitable funds for the good of your cock.

Load Metric
    That's not discipline, that's child abuse.

If you want to talk a spanking, then maybe. But that is bullshit.

Comments

jsearles22: Truth

Load Metric
    If there's anybody that probably should be careful about beating a kid you'd think it would be him after that other guy beating his kid to death last year.

I fell I came from a home where we were disciplined, straps etc, but it never got to the point where it left marks. If I'm reading this right these marks were still there days after the "discipline" which is ridiculous.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    I am not planning to become a father anytime soon but if it would happen I would for sure never hit my kid.
    Got a little nephew and if some adult would hit him he would be in very big trouble. If he hits him with a belt he wakes up in the hospital.
    Every parents decision but IMO you have failed as a parent if you need to hit your son to make him stop doing really dumb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWright View Post
    Not that I believe your story but who the fuck ever gave you permission to use charitable funds for the good of your cock.

Load Metric
    It's easy to criticize when the guy isn't your first round fantasy draft pick!!!!!!!!!

Comments

jsearles22: Lol

El Gallo: LMFAO

Thread Information