Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ray Rice

Load Metric

Ray Rice

So Vegas and Gordman, you still think she looks drunk?
    I believe you told me I was "talking out my ass" when I said you can tell she isn't just drunk.

And wiess, you could still be right, I've never seen someone after having a roofie's slipped in their drink.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/08/ray-ri...?adid=tmzhero1

Edit: Actually I take that back on Gordman, I lost any respect I had for you w/that thread w/ your wife and the airport delay.

Comments

nunbeater: lol shots fucking fired

Load Metric
    My favorite part of this story now is the NFL switching their story now saying they hadn't seen this video. They are basically burning the highest respected NFL reporters in the process of trying to cover their ass. Schefter is putting them on blast on ESPN today, seething and calling them liars in the best way without directly saying those words.

Comments

General Bonkers: first time rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So now the Ravens have released him.

You know, because they're so shocked by this and didn't know the truth all along.

Gold
    Load Metric
    What if she was acting up though?

Load Metric
    Great, another reason for Pooh to hate the black man

Comments

Pooh: lol. n-word lover

son of lockman: well you're an eye witness to see how black men treat women,

Load Metric
    like so many domestic violence incidents, the woman struck the first blow...

if you watch the tape, she backhand slapped him when they were in the lobby, and then walked to the elevator...

then when in the elevator, she steps into him, and then he punches...

I recall reading that on police statistics show that on a domestic violence call, the woman usually goes to jail--the law is if a blow struck, automatic jail time; and usually the woman thinks she can hit and get away with it--WRONG

and the stupid thing, Rice and his woman got married one month after the incident.

Comments

1marley1: what are you trying to say?

ToasterOven: dumbazz

Corrigan: i never noticed how stupid you were until the past 2 months - dementia?

General Bonkers: you have had your ass kicked by a girl rep
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So now the Ravens have released him.

You know, because they're so shocked by this and didn't know the truth all along.

Obv they thought he struck her and knocked her out in a less violent manner, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    and the stupid thing, Rice and his woman got married one month after the incident.
    That was actually probably pretty shrewdly tactical. Can't make her testify against him when they're married, no?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    So Vegas and Gordman, you still think she looks drunk?
    I believe you told me I was "talking out my ass" when I said you can tell she isn't just drunk.

And wiess, you could still be right, I've never seen someone after having a roofie's slipped in their drink.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/08/ray-ri...?adid=tmzhero1

Edit: Actually I take that back on Gordman, I lost any respect I had for you w/that thread w/ your wife and the airport delay.
    I see you like to twist your words.

Your exact quote was...

There is no way in hell that is a blacked out drunk, only. That girl is knock out, like unconscious.
    I'm 1/2 Irish, went to Chico when they were the # 1 party school,
    I've never seen someone you couldn't at least revive by touch.
    THAT part is what I said you were talking out of your ass about. I never disputed the fact that he could have knocked her out, just the retarded statement that you have never seen someone so drunk that you couldn't simply revive them by touch. THAT is a completely asinine statement and was the only reason why I called you out...

Feel free to look for yourself. http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...l=1#post229850

So, next time you want to start a thread and call me out in it, make sure you have your facts straight as to not look like a fool all over again.

That said, Ray Rice deserves to be kicked out of the NFL, and Kap looked really good yesterday. Looks like he has shortened his throwing motion somewhat too. Definitely an impressive performance yesterday.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So now that they are married will this girl continue to take beatings all her life?

Obviously all girls are nutso to some degree in life it's just if they are at level 1 or level 10 and this girl is level 10 for marrying him after he KO'ed her.

Comments

nunbeater: finally, a post that doesn't suck ass. truf

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    wow guys, never seen you faggots victim blame garret's dad like this.

Load Metric
    It will take the cake if she files for divorce soon with him being out of a job. The risk of a few punches for a life of luxury is worth it to a lot of women.

Load Metric
    Just read this article after Crowe put it out on Twitter. I wonder how many of the famous fuckers out there putting down Rice will still pony up the money for the Mayweather ppv or to go see the fight in person.

http://deadspin.com/the-trouble-with...her-1605217498

Comments

Crowe Diddly: reppin me rep

Load Metric
    To add insult to injury, he might as well of just fucked her in the ass too for the camera.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    So now that they are married will this girl continue to take beatings all her life?

Obviously all girls are nutso to some degree in life it's just if they are at level 1 or level 10 and this girl is level 10 for marrying him after he KO'ed her.

No such thing as a woman under a 4 crazy!!!!!!

Load Metric
    I feel like Jay Z should tweet this to Beyonce's sister just to let her know how easy she got off.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: OHHHHH MYYYYYY

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I agree that it looks like she came at him first, but obviously a hard punch to the face knocking her out cold isn't the proper response.

Not surprised she married him, though.

Many idiotic women marry broke dudes who beat them, so at least this girl is going to get paid for it eventually.

Load Metric
    this is a prime example of a spook from the ghetto who wasn't raised with a father in the picture. who the fuck just knocks out there gf/wife like that? Someone didn't teach him right from wrong as a youth.. . POOH this should be posted in your thead

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Great, another reason for Pooh to hate the black man

Why would he care? The woman in the video looks black to me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I agree that it looks like she came at him first, but obviously a hard punch to the face knocking her out cold isn't the proper response.

Not surprised she married him, though.

Many idiotic women marry broke dudes who beat them, so at least this girl is going to get paid for it eventually.
    No shit

but Rice or his woman should have pulled the plug on their relationship long ago---the woman showed she escalates confrontations to the point of physical contact (she slapped him in the lobby, remember?) and undoubtedly the two of them had similar episodes earlier although not to such extreme violence (read cycle of abuse material) they are both guilty of being domineering to a point of where they can't let other person leave...it says to me they are both fucked up and incapable of a healthy relationship

so the NFL, Ravens and law must act as they have, and Rice and his woman both lose
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 09-08-2014 at 09:58 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    My favorite part of this story now is the NFL switching their story now saying they hadn't seen this video. They are basically burning the highest respected NFL reporters in the process of trying to cover their ass. Schefter is putting them on blast on ESPN today, seething and calling them liars in the best way without directly saying those words.

Yea that made me laugh too

Thread Information