Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ray Rice

Load Metric
    Name:  201409_2318_abgai_sm.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  12.3 KB

Comments

El Gallo: LOL
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  rayrice.PNG
Views: 341
Size:  525.7 KB

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Some player tweets about Goodell's press conference.
    http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/09/19/nfl...6pLid%3D532783

Load Metric
    http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...er-goodell-nfl

Cliffs: The Ravens knew exactly what happened in that elevator, barely a few hours after it happened. Then the top brass (except Harbaugh, who wanted the guy cut multiple times allegedly) did everything in their power to get Ray off in every respect. from legal to NFL. Dirty, dirty fucks.

Worth a read. It's long, but Outside the Lines does their best shit in longer form.

Load Metric
    trick or treat?

Name:  1022-ray-rice-fan-reddit-3.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  47.1 KB

Comments

1marley1: asshole
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice has won his appeal of an indefinite suspension and has been reinstated to the NFL.

Rice is now eligible to sign with any NFL team.

U.S. District Judge Barbara S. Jones, who heard Rice's appeal earlier this month, concluded in her decision, which was obtained by ESPN investigative reporter Don Van Natta Jr., that Rice did not lie or mislead NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.

"In so holding, I find that the NFLPA carried its burden of showing that Rice did not mislead the Commissioner at the June 16th meeting, and therefore, that the imposition of a second suspension based on the same incident and the same known facts about the incident, was arbitrary," Jones' decision stated.

"The Commissioner needed to be fair and consistent in his imposition of discipline.

"Moreover, any failure on the part of the League to understand the level of violence was not due to Rice's description of the event but to the inadequacy of words to convey the seriousness of domestic violence. That the League did not realize the severity of the conduct without a visual record also speaks to their admitted failure in the past to sanction this type of conduct more severely."
    In other words Roger Goodell is a liar.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...-reinstatement
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    So now that Ray Rice is in, is Roger Goodell out?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Don't think Goodell will be out as all the owners really care about is how fucking much money he makes for them....has been little doubt Rice did tell Goodell the truth and that he has been lying/scrambling to cover his ass since the tape surface, but it will be interesting to see if any of the teams that really need a running back will bite on this and take the inevitable heat....not sure Rice has enough left in the tank to make it worthwhile

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurdleking View Post
    Don't think Goodell will be out as all the owners really care about is how fucking much money he makes for them....
    This is also what makes him eminently replaceable the second he becomes a liability.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurdleking View Post
    Don't think Goodell will be out as all the owners really care about is how fucking much money he makes for them....
    This is also what makes him eminently replaceable the second he becomes a liability.
    Goodell will be deathly silent praying for Oprah & the media to award him a bye this news cycle.

He will also be making some calls on Rice's behalf with club owners. If Rice doesn't get picked up & feels he's being blacklisted this story gets fresh legs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    seriously though, him falling down needs to be a gif.
    axe and you shall receive

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I posted this in a quick blog I just put up but if you all haven't heard of The Ray Rice Poker Hand yet or seen it crush an opponent then I will show you here:

Load Metric
    Ray Rice's Wife &/or Greg Hardy's GF> Milton Bradley's Dead Wife

The tragic extent of Monique and Milton Bradley's violent relationship
    http://www.si.com/mlb/2015/04/08/mil...onique-bradley

Milton Bradley has been charged with abusing his estranged wife and faces up to 13 years in jail if convicted, city prosecutors announced Friday. Bradley, 34, was charged on [Jan. 10] with 13 misdemeanor counts of assault with a deadly weapon, vandalism and dissuading a witness from making a report. —AP

On Sept. 14, Monique Bradley died at Encino Hospital Medical Center. A death certificate dated Oct. 10 lists the causes as cryptogenic (i.e., of unknown origin) cirrhosis of the liver, hemorrhagic shock and cardiorespiratory arrest. She was 33.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Bradley the goat you know how hard it is to keep a drunk chick inline for a weekend let alone 10 years and you throw in her obnoxious black family head up Milt

Thread Information