Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Another win for black society.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    Pretty cool everyone still treating thesparten like he's not the horrible dupe/level that he is

thesparten is 1000 times the poster and contributor your lame punk ass could ever hope to be

even if he is a 'dupe'... he smokes you on so many levels its not even funny

log off forever faggot

Comments

big dick: sparten is the worst.... i gotta do it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Well well, how the world turns. I ignore 99% of Pooh's shit and I see and old thread started by Mr. Dungaree and I had to take a look.

It's worse than I thought. Mr. high and whitey is part of the reason there will be a racial divide in the U.S. for years to come which is one ignorant son of a bitch telling their offspring that the poor black/blue/green kid on the other side of town was born a piece of shit and that will never change.

Dumb fucks like this stinking turd called Pooh don't realize but for the bizarre fate of what we call a world it could easily be him being judged as sub-human for no other reason than Daddy said so and so did his Daddy. These sidewalks turds can't grasp the fact that because of a cruel cosmic twist of fate, he has become an OWNER OPERATOR (thanks DAD). This inherited position of psuedo-power and all that comes with it, only serves to compound their sense of entitlement and disgust of anyone else who is unlike them.
    Ignorance runs rampant and this forum has it's fair share. Pooh, you are certainly in the top ten when it comes to ignorance.

The rest I speak of are well known so I'll go no further, except to say wake up Pooh and try a self banning.

pretty much spot on.

My favorite is when Pooh carries forth in the investing threads like he's Warren Buffet - dude your dad left you a bunch of money and your claim to fame is you were cheap and didn't fuck it up, but seriously listen to him windbag on about proper rates of return - high comedy

Well enlighten us on your opinion of proper rates of return. Please tell me where I'm wrong. I bet you can't do this and I'm positive you can't do this without trolling.

TIA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Straight up, I spoke to pooh on the down low. Threw a couple of stocks at him as well as my kindergarten style of investing. He knew the stocks I was talking about as well as offered alternatives in the comparable sector and encouraged me to stick with my consistent style.

He blew my fucken mind. He knew exactly what I was talking about. He knew the somewhat unknown stocks I was talking about.

He was able to grasp my discombobulated way of investing and simplify the complicated..

In my book of "old school".. he is the shit...

I
    On a side note.. I'M UP CONSIDERABLY ON THE ADVICE HE GAVE ME........

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Straight up, I spoke to pooh on the down low. Threw a couple of stocks at him as well as my kindergarten style of investing. He knew the stocks I was talking about as well as offered alternatives in the comparable sector and encouraged me to stick with my consistent style.

He blew my fucken mind. He knew exactly what I was talking about. He knew the somewhat unknown stocks I was talking about.

He was able to grasp my discombobulated way of investing and simplify the complicated..

I
    MORL pay day is tomorrow. NMM coming soon!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

Wow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Well enlighten us on your opinion of proper rates of return. Please tell me where I'm wrong. I bet you can't do this and I'm positive you can't do this without trolling.

TIA

Born on third, thinks he hit a triple.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

TIA

Born on third, thinks he hit a triple.
    cool story bro. poast moar

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Pretty cool everyone still treating thesparten like he's not the horrible dupe/level that he is

thesparten is 1000 times the poster and contributor your lame punk ass could ever hope to be

even if he is a 'dupe'... he smokes you on so many levels its not even funny

log off forever faggot

Oh really?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  193.1 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    that guy is basically ur twin searles

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    that guy is basically ur twin searles
    You're basically my twin, you sushi welching faggot
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    no that guy literally looks exactly like you

Load Metric
    no that guy literally looks exactly like you
    Almost, other than the fact I'm not Armenian, I'm 20 years younger, skinnier, don't drink, and I only wear baseball hats. So yeah, exactly like me

Load Metric
    legit ur twin bro

Comments

DRK Star: you cant stop Gare....you can only hope to contain him.

Load Metric
    legit ur twin bro

Didn't read

Load Metric
    obviously cuz twins have esp

Load Metric
    FREE WALTER!!!!

Thread Information