Thread: Bovada poker points

Load Metric

Bovada poker points

Does anyone know the quickest way to accumulate them? Ring games? mtts? sngs?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    ban this motherfucker

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol jk Daniel

Load Metric
    ring games braj.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    What is the best way to use them? I have a lot of them.

Load Metric
    You have to buy tournament tickets with them, I don't think you can do anything else with them. I just use them for like 11s and 5.50s and shit.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ring games for sure.

Back in the day when you got to 5000+ they would let you get cash in your account at a penny a point but now a days you can only use them for tournament tickets.

Load Metric
    I did the 100% deposit bonus match and did it for 1k. SO I need o rack up 5k in poker points. I have 2k ight now.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    True story about Bodog/Bovada.

I signed up a LONG time ago with zero rakeback, as I was an idiot and didn't bother to look up if the site had rakeback.

Then when I actually started playing on there actively, I signed up a new account through the Donkdown affiliate page. This got me rakeback, as well as made money for Donkdown (which was shared between all the owners, including me).

When I left Donkdown, given the bitterness of the whole situation, I didn't want them to continue making a profit off of my play there. So I went back to my zero rakeback account, even though it was costing me money to do that. It wasn't a huge deal, because the rakeback had been severely reduced for winning players by that point, but I was leaving money on the table. But I was not going to allow DD to make a penny off me anymore at that point.

I did kinda miss the account making rakeback, since I won a lot at LHE there and it had a good table image.

Then they introduced the anonymous tables and I quit anyway.

The end.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    True story about Bodog/Bovada.

I signed up a LONG time ago with zero rakeback, as I was an idiot and didn't bother to look up if the site had rakeback.

Then when I actually started playing on there actively, I signed up a new account through the Donkdown affiliate page. This got me rakeback, as well as made money for Donkdown (which was shared between all the owners, including me).

When I left Donkdown, given the bitterness of the whole situation, I didn't want them to continue making a profit off of my play there. So I went back to my zero rakeback account, even though it was costing me money to do that. It wasn't a huge deal, because the rakeback had been severely reduced for winning players by that point, but I was leaving money on the table. But I was not going to allow DD to make a penny off me anymore at that point.

I did kinda miss the account making rakeback, since I won a lot at LHE there and it had a good table image.

Then they introduced the anonymous tables and I quit anyway.

The end.
    Name:  190382917_d382caab3d.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  137.1 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You're seriously asking people if you will be raked heavier in cash games or in tournaments? Is this real life?

If you want to say you deposited 1000 using someone else's name, then say you deposited 1000 using someone else's name, but this is just silly.

Comments

PLOL: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    You're seriously asking people if you will be raked heavier in cash games or in tournaments? Is this real life?

If you want to say you deposited 1000 using someone else's name, then say you deposited 1000 using someone else's name, but this is just silly.
    I didnt want to be THAT guy, but asking about the points cash vs tournament was one of the dumbest fucking things Ive ever heard. It clearly shows the guy has never really played online at all.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    If your playing for Bovada points you have a tight life. They're worth less then facebook play chips.

Load Metric
    In shadyj's scoring system, you get points for not being black.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    In shadyj's scoring system, you get points for not being black.
    Stop trying to pick a fight to make yourself rellevant. I have no idea who you are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

I didnt want to be THAT guy, but asking about the points cash vs tournament was one of the dumbest fucking things Ive ever heard. It clearly shows the guy has never really played online at all.

lol at me not playing online at all. Several people on here can attest otherwise

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    If your playing for Bovada points you have a tight life. They're worth less then facebook play chips.

FIrs of all, it's you're, you white fucking trash. Secondly, deposit 1k and play 5,000 points and get a 1k bonus. Not to mention I get to play poker.

Keep grinding out that .25/.50NL game so you can continue your life of being complete garbage

Load Metric
    OKay, another dumb question, can you not do teasers on Bovada?

Also any thoughts on Auburn today? -19.5 1st haf looks promising

Thread Information