Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Remember last month when I predicted that the Arizona Cardinals would be in sole possession of first place in the NFL West after two games?

Yeah...totally nailed it.
    When the record becomes important after 2 games your prediction might mean something. Stay tuned until that day comes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Remember last month when I predicted that the Arizona Cardinals would be in sole possession of first place in the NFL West after two games?

When the record becomes important after 2 games your prediction might mean something. Stay tuned until that day comes.

Teams starting 2-0 have something like a 60% chance of making the playoffs dating back to 1990. Teams starting 0-2 have a 13 or 16% chance of making the playoffs.

You're a fucking idiot
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    BOOM. Big win for the BIRDS
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric

It was a joke about how much hype the Seahawks and Niners had. The #1 passing defense by yardage is Tennessee. Seattle is currently 18th, behind the Jets.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Teams starting 2-0 have something like a 60% chance of making the playoffs dating back to 1990. Teams starting 0-2 have a 13 or 16% chance of making the playoffs.

You're a fucking idiot
    Show me where teams being 2-0 is anywhere in the post. He says Arizona will be in 1st place. Theres nothing about record stated. You sir are the fucking idiot and you helped me prove that point. Thank You

Load Metric

It was a joke about how much hype the Seahawks and Niners had. The #1 passing defense by yardage is Tennessee. Seattle is currently 18th, behind the Jets.
    Really? Its 2 games in. Its beyond completely meaningless.

Im willing to wager any amount you like that Seattle will end the season with a better pass d then Tenn. If you dont take this bet then you admit the point is meaningless.

Load Metric

You're a fucking idiot
    Not to mention Seattle and SF are 1-1 not 0-2 so now you look like even more of a dumb ass. Thank You

Load Metric

You're a fucking idiot
    Not to mention Seattle and SF are 1-1 not 0-2 so now you look like even more of a dumb ass. Thank You
    This was my initial reaction when reading this drivel too. Seattle and SF arent 0-2 so Im not sure why thats even mentioned. What are the odds a team starts 1-1 and makes the playoffs? lol
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

This was my initial reaction when reading this drivel too. Seattle and SF arent 0-2 so Im not sure why thats even mentioned. What are the odds a team starts 1-1 and makes the playoffs? lol

Because he says show me where the record is important after two games. Clearly the first place team is going to be 2-0. Clearly he basically stated your records means shit after two games. When I put up the percentages I was showing you, that yes indeed your record after two games is important.

Nobody is talking about 1-1 teams you gutless porkchop

Comments

vegas1369: Gutless Porkchop Rep or GPR for short

Load Metric

Because he says show me where the record is important after two games. Clearly the first place team is going to be 2-0. Clearly he basically stated your records means shit after two games. When I put up the percentages I was showing you, that yes indeed your record after two games is important.

Losing an internet debate? Start calling names. And gutless porkchop doesnt even make sense. Are you saying I do or dont have a fat gut?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Losing an internet debate? Start calling names. And gutless porkchop doesnt even make sense. Are you saying I do or dont have a fat gut?

I didn't lose at all. I proved you both to be fucking idiots. You can't argue that my statistics don't prove your record is important after two games. It doesn't matter who the fuck TrailerparkJ is rooting for. Just shut the fuck up and nap this one out.

My insults toward you don't have to make sense. As long as they make me chuckle. That'll be my last post toward you on this matter. This was never a debate. Just me pointing out what a couple of twat repellents look like.

Load Metric

I didn't lose at all. I proved you both to be fucking idiots. You can't argue that my statistics don't prove your record is important after two games. It doesn't matter who the fuck TrailerparkJ is rooting for. Just shut the fuck up and nap this one out.

My insults toward you don't have to make sense. As long as they make me chuckle. That'll be my last post toward you on this matter. This was never a debate. Just me pointing out what a couple of twat smashers look like.
    Name:  napping baby.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  257.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    cashed in 2 of 14 Daily fantasies this week, nothing huge yet but I think I am going to pop one at some point

Load Metric

Your whole argument is that starting out 2-0 is better then 0-2. Luckily we have you itt pointing that out because none of us knew that.

Everyone else on the planet would read my post and understand it means that whos in 1st place after 2 games is meaningless because theres 14 more games to be played. Not you though. You just dumb up every thread and the best part is you convince yourself that your smart. The thing is everyone on here just laughs at what a failure you are. The worst part of that is 90% of the posters on this board are losers themselves, and they laugh at you, so what does that tell you?

Load Metric

Your whole argument is that starting out 2-0 is better then 0-2. Luckily we have you itt pointing that out because none of us knew that.

Everyone else on the planet would read my post and understand it means that whos in 1st place after 2 games is meaningless because theres 14 more games to be played. Not you though. You just dumb up every thread and the best part is you convince yourself that your smart. The thing is everyone on here just laughs at what a failure you are. The worst part of that is 90% of the posters on this board are losers themselves, and they laugh at you, so what does that tell you?

No, YOUR SMART!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm playing the Bucs/Falcons Over 23.5 1H

Anyone who has some injury problems in your fantasy football league RB position see if Bobby Rainey is available in your league, get him and play him tonight imo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

Anyone who has some injury problems in your fantasy football league RB position see if Bobby Rainey is available in your league, get him and play him tonight imo.
    My entire Bovada roll is on Atl -7/under 47.5 parlay

Load Metric

Was that just Falcons over 23.5 or both

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Heh, Falcons may get there themselves. Atlanta is having it there way all day on offense.

Comments

simpdog: 10 to go

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Heh, Falcons may get there themselves. Atlanta is having it there way all day on offense.
    hot damn INT 21-0.

Thread Information