Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Thread ***

Load Metric
    fucking autistic faggot eli had to throw a million int's to put it over pos couldnt just let the punter take the fucking field

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    WTF????

Did I just see flooding in Phoenix?

& another thing, just sing the song bitch.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

Lots of great players surrounding him helped Eli look way better then he is. Their have been a few teams to win Super Bowls with QB's that weren't consistently good but he might be the only one to win twice.
    Agreed somewhat. He didnt have Baltimores d Flacco had or Seattle d Wilson had. He was actually a big reason they won the games which is why I dont understand why he plays so dumb.

We might have jinxed this over, but i think they pour it on 2nd half.
    The first super bowl on the game winning drive he threw a ball right to Asante Samuel and he dropped it. He catches it game over, then he hit David Tyree on the ultimate hail mary and the guy made maybe the greatest clutch catch of all time and was so close to dropping it.

2nd Bowl I don't remember him doing anything too dumb but he made a hell of a throw on the winning drive again. Also if Wes Welker catches a ball late he loses that game as well.

He had awesome defensive lines in both games who dominated or at least neutralized the line of scrimmage.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Entered 13 daily NFL contests this week and up to now I have cashed in 11 and tripled my money. Not playing in any huge buyins, just playing the bigger guarantees. Hard to pop one but easy to cash. Will update my progress weekly till I go broke or run it up

Load Metric
    I'm keeping my homerism tempered with the Vikes, but that was a dominating win over the Rams. Obv. Rams had no offense (horrible coordinator, and played their 2nd and 3rd string qb's) but still any qb could light up the Vikes D in recent years and they held solid in that game. We were able to run all over the Rams vaunted front 4, Peterson grinded out yards, Patterson got the big plays. The next 4 weeks will show if they're players or not, with NE, @NO, ATL, @GB coming up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I'm keeping my homerism tempered with the Vikes, but that was a dominating win over the Rams. Obv. Rams had no offense (horrible coordinator, and played their 2nd and 3rd string qb's) but still any qb could light up the Vikes D in recent years and they held solid in that game. We were able to run all over the Rams vaunted front 4, Peterson grinded out yards, Patterson got the big plays. The next 4 weeks will show if they're players or not, with NE, @NO, ATL, @GB coming up.
    Ill save you 4 weeks. They suck and always will. Your welcome.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Agreed somewhat. He didnt have Baltimores d Flacco had or Seattle d Wilson had. He was actually a big reason they won the games which is why I dont understand why he plays so dumb.

We might have jinxed this over, but i think they pour it on 2nd half.
    The first super bowl on the game winning drive he threw a ball right to Asante Samuel and he dropped it. He catches it game over, then he hit David Tyree on the ultimate hail mary and the guy made maybe the greatest clutch catch of all time and was so close to dropping it.

2nd Bowl I don't remember him doing anything too dumb but he made a hell of a throw on the winning drive again. Also if Wes Welker catches a ball late he loses that game as well.

He had awesome defensive lines in both games who dominated or at least neutralized the line of scrimmage.
    He played well down the stretch to get them there. His teams werent that good wasnt the one that went into GB and stomped them like 8-8?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I enjoyed it.

Donkey Kong Suh

Load Metric
    My bets just for action

Balt -2.5
    over 44.5
    Houston +17.5

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm on Houston but no way was I betting this NFL game tonight since both those teams have burned me too much in the past and them playing together just makes me fade the game even more.

Load Metric
    I'm in full degen burning money mode where I'm not even expecting to win, but can't muster interest to watch without something on games

Pats pk Packers -2. Tease
    Dal/ten o 49.5
    Browns+12.5/packers-2 tease
    Miami pk
    Carolina -2.5
    Pats-6

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I'm in full degen burning money mode where I'm not even expecting to win, but can't muster interest to watch without something on games

Pats pk Packers -2. Tease
    Dal/ten o 49.5
    Browns+12.5/packers-2 tease
    Miami pk
    Carolina -2.5
    Pats-6
    I feel like the Jets are made to beat GB. Since Gb couldnt stop the run last year they had a bright idea to go with smaller guys. Lynch is still laughing. I wouldnt be suprised to see a Jets win outright.

You cant tell me the Jets getting 7.5 isnt a whole hell of a lot better then Chi getting 7 at SF with a 75% chance both Jeffry and Marshall dont play. Its either a trap line or a fuckin blowout waiting to happen. I loaded up at -7 since once they are declared out it should go higher.

Load Metric
    Cle +7
    KC +13
    Atl +5
    Buf +1
    Hou/Oak u40

All for one unit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Cle +7
    KC +13
    Atl +5

Buf +1
    Hou/Oak u40

All for one unit.
    Im against you on these 2. Not sure what you see in them especially KC. I had them last week and they didnt even show up at the game. KC weakness is their secondary and they are facing Manning. If KC stays with 3 tds Id be shocked since they cant score.

Atl I think is just bad. They have a good offense and a horrible defense. They will win some home games but probably wont win a road game this year imo.

Load Metric
    Cle +7
    KC +13
    Atl +5

Buf +1
    Hou/Oak u40

All for one unit.
    Im against you on these 2. Not sure what you see in them especially KC. I had them last week and they didnt even show up at the game. KC weakness is their secondary and they are facing Manning. If KC stays with 3 tds Id be shocked since they cant score.

Atl I think is just bad. They have a good offense and a horrible defense. They will win some home games but probably wont win a road game this year imo.
    I am going to ride dogs as long as Vegas is crushing with them.

KC line screams over reaction to last week and it is a division game.... Of course I could also see Denver winning like 42-10.

Dogs were 13-3 last week and Vegad laughed all the way to the bank.

Load Metric
    So if your one of the 2 guys on here that read my posts you know Im playing every non conference over. They make money every single year and crazy money last year.

They went 1-3 last week, but I think theres a good reason for that. Non Conf games go over because the teams arent as familar with each other and they put less emphasis on needing to win the game.

Week 1 might be an exception though since they are game planning all preseason for this game. Im not sure if week 1 is always bad but thats just my 20/20 hindsight take on it. Id be willing to bet that as the season goes on they will hit at a higher rate but thats again just a guess.

This weeks nco's
    Jack/Wash
    Dall/Tenn
    NE/Minn
    NO/Cleve
    Atl/Cincy
    Sea/SD
    NYJ/GB
    Philly/indy
    The only I I didnt play is Dall/Tenn 49.5 is just way too high, so they will score at least 60 guaranteed.

Load Metric

KC line screams over reaction to last week and it is a division game.... Of course I could also see Denver winning like 42-10.

I like SD I think they win outright. Going to put a big ml bet in.

Load Metric

Id be shocked if they score 10 points

Load Metric
    Andrew Luck is 10-0 ats after a loss. I dont put alot of stock in trends but I think this one is huge. Ive been unloading on Indy all week just in case the line goes up.

Thread Information