Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 09/03/14 - $155 FREEROLL - Daredevil co-hosts

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Nice tilt in response to my little essay about you yesterday, but you need to do some better Micon research.

He was very public about getting a vasectomy last year, so if he has another kid on the way, I don't think it would be something to brag about.
    Me tilted.... *giggling*

Are you going to tell me that you are happy with your life, cmooooooon

What comes across on radio is a highly intelligent person who is living off past glory, a person who is full of regret, dwells on the "what ifs?". Someone who is directionless, who knows deep down that they are under achieving, in turn, disappointing his family of high achievers who expected a lot more from him

What are going to be doing in 5 years time, ten?

You might have some money in the bank, can probably live comfortably doing nothing and making your alleged gf work, but that doesn't do much a mans self worth and self esteem

Comments

tyde: god

1marley1:

Load Metric
    Another suggesteted topic for tonight: Druff Editorial - Don't Take Naked Selfies.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Can't log into poker room again so fucking gay.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Can't log into poker room again so fucking gay.
    I couldn't last time I was on my work computor. I'm on firefox instead of IE & it works fine for me now.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So what kind of drugs is this lady who Druff interviewed at the beginning of the show on? I can tolerate many segments that others can't but this one is annoying and super tilting.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Bad guy gets my bounty

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Remember that we had lots of added money tonight.

So 1st gets $90, 2nd $25, 3rd $15, 4th $10, last place (yes, last place) gets $10, and $5 bounty on PokerPrince2

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This week's donkament results. Well played Hockey Guy who gave a big fuck you to the opponents.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=257
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=47
    Late=3
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyFee=No
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2014-09-03 19:40:08
    Place47=Shizzmoney (0)
    Place46=bingo (0)
    Place45=shortbuspkr (0)
    Place44=AcePlayer (0)
    Place43=_4BET (0)
    Place42=SpaceWizard (0)
    Place41=aLurker1998 (0)
    Place40=bizzerk (0)
    Place39=SideEffect (0)
    Place38=Flipper_Fair (0)
    Place37=manowar (0)
    Place36=pokerprince2 (0)
    Place35=Sp00kStoMPeR (0)
    Place34=H00KNOSEJEW (0)
    Place33=PainlessWon (0)
    Place32=MuddButt (0)
    Place31=Kingd22 (0)
    Place30=SenseiKreese (0)
    Place29=ArsenalFC (0)
    Place28=Bootsy (0)
    Place27=fatman548 (0)
    Place26=DrPeters (0)
    Place25=ownmatusow (0)
    Place24=sdduece (0)
    Place23=lewfather (0)
    Place22=SlowRoll (0)
    Place21=DirtyErnie (0)
    Place20=handicapme (0)
    Place19=BLACKCOCK (0)
    Place18=ByeDonk (0)
    Place17=badguy (0)
    Place16=PLOL (0)
    Place15=SANLMAR (0)
    Place14=hurdleking (0)
    Place13=IamGreek (0)
    Place12=JSTAT (0)
    Place11=jacosta24 (0)
    Place10=smiflorida (0)
    Place9=realchaser74 (0)
    Place8=BeerAndPoker (600)
    Place7=Splat (720)
    Place6=Chaps55 (840)
    Place5=linecaptain (960)
    Place4=Cornbread (1200)
    Place3=TUFFTURF (1680)
    Place2=snowtracks (2400)
    Place1=Hockey_Guy (3600)
    Stop=2014-09-03 22:00:56
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    Nice tilt in response to my little essay about you yesterday, but you need to do some better Micon research.

He was very public about getting a vasectomy last year, so if he has another kid on the way, I don't think it would be something to brag about.
    Me tilted.... *giggling*

Are you going to tell me that you are happy with your life, cmooooooon

What comes across on radio is a highly intelligent person who is living off past glory, a person who is full of regret, dwells on the "what ifs?". Someone who is directionless, who knows deep down that they are under achieving, in turn, disappointing his family of high achievers who expected a lot more from him

What are going to be doing in 5 years time, ten?

You might have some money in the bank, can probably live comfortably doing nothing and making your alleged gf work, but that doesn't do much a mans self worth and self esteem
    I know this is a troll and I shouldn't answer it, but I will just because you keep posting the same thing over and over.

You can keep posting the same thing that I am "unhappy" but it's just not true.

What reason do I have to be unhappy?

I have a great 3-year-old son and spend more time with him than most fathers get to do.

I have a happy 5-year relationship with someone I regretted not pursuing when I knew her in the '90s.

I held onto all of the money I made during the poker boom years, and therefore can ride out however long it takes for online poker to return, and not stress about it. I don't have to worry about backing deals, supporting my family, moving to foreign countries, or getting a job.

If you want to know when I WAS unhappy, it was when I actually did have a job. Working 9-5 for someone else just wasn't something I enjoyed. I didn't feel fulfilled, and in fact felt like I was wasting 5 of my 7 days per week making someone else rich. I didn't complain about it, because I knew that working to support yourself is the way life works, but I quietly wished there was a way out. I quietly wished my schedule wasn't controlled by someone else. I quietly wished I didn't have to set an alarm clock every morning and sit in traffic.

For the past 10 years, I've had the freedom that I didn't have for the prior 10 years, and it's been great. And that freedom didn't come with a price, as I have more money now than if I had continued working for those 10 years.

I don't make Benjamin's mom work, btw. She has a career that she likes, and it's always been up to her whether she wants to continue working.

The only job I would take at this point would be something I would truly enjoy, such as managing an online poker room. It's possible that I'll never get one of those jobs, but it's no big deal if that happens.

My family is honestly not disappointed in anything, because I got a Master's Degree, worked in my career for about 10 years, and then left so I could pursue something that was making me more money. They fully supported the decision.

The only "regret" I express on the radio has to do with missed opportunities where I had a chance to make a ton of easy money but for whatever reason chose not to. Like how I came close to buying a bunch of common-word .com domains in 1994 for $50 each. Or how I could have thrown up an affiliate website for Party Poker in 2001. That's the stuff I regret not doing. But as I've also said on radio before, I don't feel bad about the way things turned out overall. I just sometimes wish I did even better, just like the guy finishing 4th at a big tournament wishing he did something different to finish first.

Thread Information